Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: The Separator

Blog Entries
    Continued from HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    The 'Looking Glass' or 'Dual Mirror' I've mentioned above has this interesting quality of reflecting our convictions back at us, even if they contradict each other

Now, to take these concepts a bit further, on our physical plane, this 'Looking Glass' or 'Veil' or 'Dual Mirror' (or Separator) can be (metaphorically or not) associated with the surface/water level.

From the preface of Nietzsche's 'The Gay Science':

Where you stand, there dig deep!
    Below you lies the well!
    Let obscurantists wail and weep:
    "Below is always - hell!"

The 'Light of the 'Black Sun' (limitless, UN-specified potential) rises from (below) Earth -> to (above) Heaven ('White Sun'/Left Brain/fixation/collapse of probability via Conscious Intent) and thus gathers the 'powers' of both 'Above' and 'Below', to accomplish the 'Miracle of One Thing'.
    Are you trying to win me over by throwing Nietzsche in my face? LOL. Also I assume in this case "gay" means "happy"?

----------------------------------------------------

My mind is utterly not in this line of thinking, so I have problems understanding what you mean.

Could you re-write the above for an idiot please.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Are you trying to win me over by throwing Nietzsche in my face? LOL. Also I assume in this case "gay" means "happy"?
    I'm nor trying to win anyone over.

Yes, 'gay' means 'merry' or 'happy'. That's what it always meant before it was hijacked by them faggots

The Gay Science

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Could you re-write the above for an idiot please.
    I wrote in the most simple way I could (for the topic). And you're no idiot.

Maybe I'll attempt a different angle, with examples...

I've been searching for years after this information about "the separator".

When I was studying theology and Christian esotericism, no one (neither the priest nor the mason) could explain to me the whys and wherefores of the firmament that divide the waters during day 2.

So the "separator" is at work at day 1 and day 2.

Day 1: "[...] God divided the light from the darkness.[...]"
    Day 2: "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters [...]

The word translated as firmament refers to the notion of "solid dome".

An other riddle of that day 2 that has fascinated me for long: why is that the only day for which God does not say "And God saw that is was good". That Knight's tale shed light on the issue: it is equally good and bad.

Blog Entries
    These verses from Genesis (that you are referring to) are indeed among the most significant Keys to Alchemy, in its actual, 'hands-on' practice. They are also quite well reflected in the Emerald Tablet and in many other 'Genesis' traditions & cosmologies.

I intend to expand a bit on this in the future, however I am currently very busy with other projects.

It's also related to THIS, but let's not go there now

Quote Originally Posted by Murgen View Post
    I've been searching for years after this information about "the separator".

When I was studying theology and Christian esotericism, no one (neither the priest nor the mason) could explain to me the whys and wherefores of the firmament that divides the waters during day 2.

So the "separator" is at work at day 1 and day 2.

Day 1: "[...] God divided the light from the darkness.[...]"
    Day 2: "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters [...]

The word translated as firmament refers to the notion of "solid dome".

Another riddle of that day 2 that has fascinated me for long: why is that the only day for which God does not say "And God saw that is was good". That Knight's tale shed light on the issue: it is equally good and bad.

Blog Entries
    From my most recent meditations. I'd love an analysis:

Why are we separated? If all things are for and from One Thing, why Duality, Triplicity and the Quarters exist?

On account of the Separator, who has the last word: If you listen he speaks truth, if you listen close enough, he ramains silent.

Separation is essential while at the same time is superfluous. The Microcosmic Paradox, rather than the macro. It is the Mind moving too quickly in order to sublimate. It is the heart beating out of synch, in order to create. It is the body not knowing the mind's direction, even though it is quite direct.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 06-28-2017 at 01:09 AM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    On account of the Separator, who has the last word: If you listen he speaks truth, if you listen close enough, he remains silent.
    Oooo I like this!
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 06-28-2017 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Grammer in the original post, cause I wasn't done yet haha

Blog Entries
    Some people believe that this part of scripture is to be taken literally, and argue, that as you get higher in the atmosphere, and therefore colder, and closer to space, that the gases up there have frozen over and that it is indeed a huge solid dome over a 'essentially' flat plane.

A lot have speculated also that the Jews also believe in the dome, and that a she rival earth was part of the world consiousness take over plot.

In my studies I've found good arguments for both a sphere and a dome, all I know is that I don't know for sure till I see it for myself.

Also, then there is theory that space is a different type of 'water' and that our atmosphere has 'separated' into 'layers' which I think might be what Andro was referin to with the emeral tablet and the 'practical' comment (please correct if I'm wrong)

The other aspect of separation to consider is the effect it has on the consciousness, when one separates themselves from the world. Mostly strongly expressed through the repeated story of the 40 day wilderness bash, often (if not always) associated with un-paralleled divine graces being bestowed.

You will notice (I hope) that Andro's signature speaks somewhat on seein through the illusion, standing back from the world, "win the game by not playing". Andro (and I apologise if you don't like me using you as an example, feel free to tell me not to do it again) has obviously a very sound understanding to say the least of what I feel, but also has the ability to transverse the astral planes, which is the direct reward, of the condition of having successfully achieved the process of separation. This is after and supieror to Baptism. For baptism is a "dipping", the first time someone has stepped I to the steal plane, only to soon return. However, after baptsim, when we are truly touched by 'the spirit' then we slowly fill ourselves with it (if your smart, not like me) and then once you are full then you can swim deeply in these great healing waters.

Well that's at least how I see separation at the deepest level, I know it's a universal law and has many applications but to me, the true batism is the dipping into the spirit world, and the separation is basically intensive spirit training, pre-luminary challenges before being offered higher powers from God/Godess Elohim kindred.

This is just my opinion, love to hear why you think.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    However, after baptsim, when we are truly touched by 'the spirit' then we slowly fill ourselves with it (if your smart, not like me) and then once you are full then you can swim deeply in these great healing waters.
    Yes, and some people surf in the very same water as others drown in. Water is water. It's all about "you" and "how you deal with the water"...

What is funny is that in the moment of understanding, or "knowing", one does realise that it is not about "you"... or in my case, it is not about "me".

I am a drop. It is about the ocean. The ocean can survive without a drop, but the drop will dry out without the ocean.

Seperation is embrace.

That is the way I approch it.

The more you know, the less you need. - Australian Aboriginal saying

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread