Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

I am unfamiliar with the poem. It is to me the same kind of thing as for example the daughter of fortitude info received by Edward Kelly and recorded by John Dee.
    Liber Babalon.
    I am a harlot for such as ravish me, and a virgin with such as know me not,.....

https://liberbabalon.gydja.com/fortitude.html

With respect to SM I will address producing some and leave the finer points of how to manage it to those who already have. These pictures reveal things about its nature which I will need to practically verify. Thanks all for the info and explaining to me that it is different to accumulator used in evocation. Genii I had discussed this with had pointed out how similar or analogous these two are hence my confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru View Post
    not sure where my original photos went to from around page 41 or 42, but some of the updated pics stiil seem to be up on page 49 of this thread.
    I just went and looked, I do see a little peacocks tail effect, very interesting indeed, thanks for posting the pics.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    A lot of Hermetic-based ceremonies, and I somehow know the styles you like, actually follow ideas which are IDENTICAL to some ideas related to the infamous Spiritus Mundi in the context of alchemy.
    I agree. Aleister Crowley (regardless if you like him or not) said of the LBRP:

Neglect not the Performance of the Ritual of the Pentagram and of the Assumption of the Form of Hoor-pa-Kraat. (Liber Aleph, De cultus)
    Those who regard this ritual as a mere device to invoke or banish spirits, are unworthy to possess it. Properly understood, it is the Medicine of Metals and the Stone of the Wise. (The Palace of the World)
    If he's right, and the ritual really is the "Stone of the Wise" -- then it necessarily includes SM on some way (if we're working with the theory of SM).
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to my space of reflection and Alchemy. My name is Roark, I am the creator of the famous Internet acronym known as SM. I taught thousands of people their manifestation.Be part of Rhoend.com and also learn to manifest the SM: SPIRITUS MUNDI - from rhoend.com
    I that true? LOL.

Dont let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post

Welcome to my space of reflection and Alchemy. My name is Roark, I am the creator of the famous Internet acronym known as SM. I taught thousands of people their manifestation. Be part of Rhoend.com and also learn to manifest the SM: SPIRITUS MUNDI - from rhoend.com
    I that true? LOL.

Rhoend's true identity finally revealed:

Blog Entries
    My name is Roark, I am the creator of the famous Internet acronym known as SM. I taught thousands of people their manifestation.
    The abbreviation "SM" was used here as far back as 2011 or even 2010, LONG before the "Roark Rhoend" persona/identity appeared on the web.

Anything else on this particular topic can be continued on this thread, which is centered around this Internet persona: SCAM WARNING: Selling The Great Work

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    I agree. Aleister Crowley (regardless if you like him or not) said of the LBRP:

If he's right, and the ritual really is the "Stone of the Wise" -- then it necessarily includes SM on some way (if we're working with the theory of SM).
    Yes indeed to the above. Poke Runyon on a recent podcast expressed the view that Aleister Crowley was not evil but he was very naughty. I agree with Poke also.

+ Reply to Thread