Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 125 FirstFirst ... 49 89 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Hi JDP

Have you read The Sceptical Chemist ?

It appears to me that Sir Robert had a very good understanding of SM.
    Yes, I have read it, but no, there is no evidence that Boyle ever managed to prepare any such "Spiritus Mundi". Since he was a "chymist" he was well aware of such theories, but as far as I know, he never claimed to have been successful at obtaining such a thing. If he ever had, he surely would have let us know about it, as this guy was not shy of letting others know about his findings on such subjects. Yet it was well-known even among many of his contemporaries that Boyle was positive about the reality of transmutation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    But then you should not have any problem mentioning some well-known, recognized, serious experimenter who claimed to have obtained this "Spiritus Mundi". I can mention several of them who said they witnessed or even managed to perform transmutations on their own, though.
    I am under obligation to keep their identities private. Sorry about that. But I have gone to far lengths to meet those people in person and openly share with them, in a lab environment.

I can only assume that if you would have made substantial progress and understanding in Alchemy, you would also (probably) wish to maintain a low profile. But I may of course be wrong about that.

Blog Entries
    Now I have confirmation from not one, but TWO different research labs, which, independently of each other (and more than 20 years apart), have scientifically tested this obtained "Spirit" and discovered it to manifest dressed up in (or as) "exotic forms" of certain elements from the periodic table, forms which chemistry considers impossible. When I say "dressed up", I am referencing the Carrier/Passenger model, wherein the Passenger radically alters the properties/qualities of the Carrier. Think in terms of elements (like gases such as Helium or Nitrogen), but liquid or even solid at room temperature, possibly even in monatomic form. Or even solid/fixed Hg (Mercury) at room temperature, not amalgamated with other tangible substances! This is where Alchemy may meet room-temperature superconductivity

The "methods" for obtaining this "exotic" form of matter can range from very simple to extremely complicated, but in the end, the results (properties/actions) are essentially the same. Some of the researchers I have met with have speculated about the possible involvement of Dark Matter/Dark Energy.

It was interesting for me, spending time with a few other Alchemists in a lab environment, where I (simply thinking out loud) just threw on the table my speculation/hypothesis about the possibility of this substance to be an exotic form of a certain element. Imagine my surprise when I was subsequently shown a research from more than 20 years ago, where this "exotic matter" tested as various isotopes of that exact element in a "chemically impossible" state and with very unusual properties.

So, to me, there is no "mysticism" involved. I don't even consider my shamanic work to be "mystical". I see it more as a type of "plumbing"

There are just so many aspects and layers in the fabric of reality that we just don't fully perceive/understand yet.

I would even suggest to throw out the window concepts such a "mystical" or "bearded god in the sky", and just open our minds to a reality where even the most unlikely occurrences are very much possible. Labels such as "mystical" simply create false dichotomies IMO. I also suggest that every time we feel like uttering the word "unproven", we should also add the words "to me" and "yet"
    Last edited by Andro; 01-09-2018 at 07:20 AM.

Hi Andro
    i am total agree with your previous post all very well say

my best regard alfr

it would be interesting to analyze in depth the various and concrete connections of the results and seriously scientific researches nb treu scientific not alchemy (imho scientific is must interesting and is open and true and it is our concerete and true future ..)and result of the scientific coagulation sm
    Last edited by alfr; 01-09-2018 at 02:47 PM.

Andro, I understand that you don't want to tell us about the recent research because you promised not to. But are you allowed to show or name the research from 20 years ago?

yes sure
    will be very interesting to analyze in depth the various and concrete connections of the results and seriously scientific researches nb treu scientific not alchemy (imho scientific is must interesting and is open and true and it is our concerete and true future of all the humanity ..) and that result true and scientific there are found about the concrete coagulation of the SM

imho i think the scientific can open and give a true explication of the alchemy SM etc

imho is only it's just a matter of not long time a few years in the next one become future imho all alchemy will be explication by from science all alchemy in next future will be explication by the science and by the the scientists

and perhaps science and scientists who will give an explanation to all of the alchemical secret keys SM SVP ETC will perhaps be the only alternative to make a leap of knowledge and create a better humanity and that from these alchemical scientific discoveries then evolve on values of light that this true science that it unveils and explains the alchemy (that alchemy is thus unveiled and will finally be no longer in its hands and exclusive property to opaque jealous alchemists), but the alchemy finally unveiled, by the true science and true scientist that will be given thanks to the science within everyone's reach will open to everyone a better evolutionary possibility

thus avoiding to humanity a catrastrophe and stating and already already evident and thus opening the science the doors to a leap of scientific evolution towards the light to all

regard alfr
    Last edited by alfr; 01-09-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Andro, I understand that you don't want to tell us about the recent research because you promised not to. But are you allowed to show or name the research from 20 years ago?
    Sorry, again. I am bound by my word. I can only share what is acceptable withing certain boundaries, especially since it is not MY research (the non-alchemical laboratory analysis of those substances), but was entrusted to me by those people. I can only say that the 2 groups are oceans and decades apart, yet arrived at the same results, independently of each other.

The main reason I have shared this, is to suggest that the barrier between "scientific" and "mystical" is likely mostly in our heads, and has no reality of its own. There is SO much about the nature and mechanics of "reality" that both "scientists" and "mystics" simply do no know.

Thanks Andro!
    Aren't these works published anywhere? Are those scientists only working for themselves?

Blog Entries
    Aren't these works published anywhere?
    Not available to the public. I was fortunate (in the right place/time) to get a "peak".

Are those scientists only working for themselves?
    I have no idea about the group from more than 20 years ago. As for the more recent one, I don't have enough information (except what I have already shared).

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Sorry, again. I am bound by my word. I can only share what is acceptable withing certain boundaries, especially since it is not MY research (the non-alchemical laboratory analysis of those substances), but was entrusted to me by those people. I can only say that the 2 groups are oceans and decades apart, yet arrived at the same results, independently of each other.

The main reason I have shared this, is to suggest that the barrier between "scientific" and "mystical" is likely mostly in our heads, and has no reality of its own. There is SO much about the nature and mechanics of "reality" that both "scientists" and "mystics" simply do no know.
    The "scientists" that you are probably referring to are those jokers from the phantom organization "Ars Regia Society". They are hardly trustworthy. I was a member of their discussion forum back in the day. I got "thrown out" because I did not want to play along their silly games and would point out the flaws in their claims, and, even more importantly, I would not reveal to them what I was doing in my lab (their forum was in fact nothing but "bait" to attract people interested in alchemy and "fish" information out of them with the promise of big "revelations" regarding the secret solvent of alchemy in exchange. Too bad that some of us saw through their baloney very soon and warned the other members about it. It spelled the eventual death of their phony forum.) There in fact is no serious scientific evidence that anything like a "Spiritus Mundi" actually exists.

+ Reply to Thread