Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 'Free' Energy Technology

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru View Post
    In the meantime, these videos explaining devices that should be pretty simple to make, are interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t7W6jsjJLM
    I have worked with this circuit. It is capturing radio waves, like the the radio receivers of the pre-war era. If radio broadcast stations are near to you, you can get some power. However, the power output is not scalable, there is nothing free. A researcher was claiming that if you stack two or more of these circuits together, you can take double or more power in the output. He was claiming something like 100W output out of 30 or more circuits stacked together (if someone interested I can find and post the link).
    In my case, the output was always the same. One, two or four circuits like that stacked together produce the same output.

It seems that free energy recipes are like alchemy recipes, they require understanding the principles or having good luck!

TF how did you stack the circuits, were they in series + to - or in parallel + to + and - to -.

If batteries are stacked in parallel you get a bigger capacitor same voltage, but in series you get smaller capacitor but higher voltage.

So if in series you can get more power but for a shorter period of time...I think

Two 12V batteries in parallel will give you 12V but more amp hours than a single 12V battery, whereas two 12V batteries in series will give you 24V with less amp hours.

Considering that the power to charge the plate is coming from the environment surrounding each plate then connected in series would make more sense to me.

Do you have a drawing of your experiment?

Ghislain

Edit: on cold mornings when my car wouldn't start I used to put two 12V batteries together in series to give me 24V just to start the car and get it warm, but you have to make sure everything else is switched off as this can damage 12V circuitry. This turned the engine over very fast. Do this at your own risk
    Last edited by Ghislain; 12-29-2014 at 09:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Do you have a drawing of your experiment?
    Yes, you can find the schematic used here: http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter7.pdf , on page 8 under the title: "Jes Ascanius’ Version of Nikola Tesla’s Aerial System."

The proposed way to connect the circuit modules in this schematic is in parallel, but I have tried to connect them in a different way also (resembling series connection). The power was not doubled in my case. I had some differences in my setup compared to what is proposed (eg. I had uninsulated wire connecting to the antenna plate) but in general I tried to follow the schematics as much as I could (thick copper wire, germanium diodes). Who knows, maybe some better attention to detail in a future experiment will bring positive results. But I still cannot understand the principle of operation.

In order to start understanding what atmospheric electricity is, I would propose to replicate this experiment: (atmospheric motor)

This is one of the easiest experiments to capture the true atmospheric electricity (not radio waves). After being successful to this, one could try to extract more energy from his antenna by spark gap, vacuum tubes or other methods. (http://www.rexresearch.com/plauson/plauson.htm)

Eventually the antenna will not need to be so big and high up the air since the experimenter will have understood the theory of how to extract amplified power, thus making the antenna much smaller. (like this here: http://www.rexresearch.com/guillot/guillot.htm)

Edit: on cold mornings when my car wouldn't start I used to put two 12V batteries together in series to give me 24V just to start the car and get it warm, but you have to make sure everything else is switched off as this can damage 12V circuitry. This turned the engine over very fast. Do this at your own risk
    Cool idea

If batteries are stacked in parallel you get a bigger capacitor same voltage, but in series you get smaller capacitor but higher voltage.
    So if in series you can get more power but for a shorter period of time...I think
    This is true. Double voltage on the same load, means double current drawn and the power drawn from the battery is higher (4 times). Two batteries connected in parallel on the same load will give the same power as one, but for longer time. In series, they will be depleted much quicker.

Two 12V batteries in parallel will give you 12V but more amp hours than a single 12V battery, whereas two 12V batteries in series will give you 24V with less amp hours.
    Yes. One can control the rate of discharge by adjusting the load also. But in the end, the sum of the output energy will always be the same, no matter if you connect series, parallel or play with the load.

Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    But in the end, the sum of the output energy will always be the same, no matter if you connect series, parallel or play with the load.
    Yes but with batteries we are talking of a finite store of energy whereas with the system mentioned we are taking it from the environment, this is what made me think that a series connection may be better.

The output power is better in series isn't it?

Edit: I live in a second floor apartment so banging a pole into the ground for an earth isn't really an option. Could I use the copper water pipes as an earth?

Ghislain
    Last edited by Ghislain; 12-29-2014 at 02:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    The output power is better in series isn't it?
    For a given load (fixed resistor) more voltage means more power drawn from the source. But this means nothing, you can draw the same power out of parallel connected batteries if you adjust the load (make it to have smaller resistance)
    Generally speaking, series connection means double voltage and same current (amperes) ability while parallel connection means same voltage but double current output ability. However, in order to "draw" this double current you have to adjust your load (lower the resistance). There is no preference between series or parallel connection when it comes to output power, output power will always be the same (given that you adjust the load to its optimum value).

In the case of the "free energy receiver" module, series connection will give higher voltage output (but same current), but parallel connection will charge the output capacitor quicker (more current output, but same voltage). In the end, power output will be the same.
    Imagine having two water pumps. Pressure of water is the voltage, and the flow of water (mass per second) is the current. No matter how you connect them (series - parallel), it will take the same time to fill your bucket with water.

Edit: I live in a second floor apartment so banging a pole into the ground for an earth isn't really an option. Could I use the copper water pipes as an earth?
    From an electrical viewpoint, yes. In my case I used the electrical ground of the house. But this free energy device probably is not exactly electrical. It captures an "electrical fluid" that requires thick wires to pass through and possibly fresh ground. In any case, even if you manage to get a small power output, you can perform experiments on it to see if it is attributed to radio emmisions or something different. If the latter is true one can build a proper ground or higher antenna later.

Some useful links:

http://spiritualsprings.org/ss-1118.htm

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...collector.html

In the above forum (at the first page) you can find a response from the inventor of the stackable circuits, Jes Ascanius. He says that he discovered it by "thinking ultra logically through Hermetic rules / Axioms"

Blog Entries
    The Fool has given the gift of free power to all of you with his two most previous posts.

Especially that twist on Teslas Aerial Antenna. That really seems like a winner.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Note: Continued from HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Upset/agitate any seemingly balanced "Status Quo" of things, and see how certain (previously dormant) forces suddenly kick (precipitate) into action

There would be no motion/movement, no narratives, no "Hero's Journey", in fact no LIFE at all - without perpetual messing with the balance/inertia/status quo of things.
    A video which I think perfectly illustrates this principle:
    Free Energy Machine

In this case, objects at rest are balanced. No movement.
    Apply the magnet, and the objects at rest are no longer balanced.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 02-21-2018 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Thread topic management.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Oh now I have to build one of them

I don't believe it can work.

Ghislain
    Last edited by Ghislain; 02-20-2018 at 11:58 PM.

Just tried a quick experiment with a magnet, metal ball and a piece of paper. The coefficient of friction was greatly increased and the paper was difficult to pull out. I believe this same force would stop the wheel moving in the "free energy machine" featured in Kiorionis' post above. The ball would act like a brake on the wheel.

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Blog Entries
    What do you mean by, the paper was difficult to pull out? That doesn’t sound like the above...
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread