Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1256

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Blog Entries
    I'm not saying to outright discard any potential value out there.

But my research has taught me to be careful with "recipes". Especially if some images look like they have been staged just for the photo-shoot and some elements don't make a lot of sense in a laboratory setting.

I have "studied" and even replicated a lot of methods from books and from the web in my earlier stages of research. Didn't really get me anywhere

With time, came a new way of looking at things and the mechanics behind them, to the point of being able to devise my own models and accompanying experiments.

IME, once the "principles" and "mechanics" are better understood and seen with "new eyes", the emerging models and resulting experiments take a completely different turn.

I suggest to ask ourselves what this "Spiritus Mundi" is, what role it plays in the works of nature/reality, "where" is it found and mostly, what conditions can make it tangible/accessible (like for example "upsetting" a pre-existing "balance", as Salazius said). This approach may free us from endlessly analyzing "recipes" that will most likely never provide all the necessary keys. It can also save us a lot of money, BTW

About the "tangible" aspect: We are used to words like "manifestation", "corporification", etc... This tends to put off the more scientifically-minded researchers.

Why not DE-mystify the whole thing in our own heads first?

Perhaps we can learn something from the "ormus" people. The word "precipitate" is much more user-friendly and is IMO also a perfectly valid term to describe what is happening in the Alchemical practice.

It "precipitates" out of earth/air/water/space/whatever, when certain conditions are met and when certain "balances" are upset/agitated. For example, while I myself am not a fan of "chemical" agents in Alchemical work, I am most certainly not dogmatically opposed to people using them to achieve said conditions. I think that even Cyliani and St. Didier at some point mention some knowledge of chemistry.

Whatever works, right?

So I would much rather recommend working to devise/outline (and subsequently test and refine) a MODEL of how this machinery called "life" or "spirit" operates, and gradually DE-mystify the whole thing... Then, our own "methods" and "recipes" will more likely follow...

And maybe it's equally our "fault" that some people hear the term "Spiritus Mundi" and the first thing that crosses their minds is the Tooth Fairy

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 02-20-2018 at 07:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    So the book you recommended is no less than incredible. Ive got a much better understanding of the process now.

Its especially interesting, as you were just suggesting Andro, to study the role of SM. This spirit really does seem to be the animating force is all things, but more than that, it itself creates a wheel of life and dead and resurrection unto immortality!!

It takes upon the qualities of that which it encounters, and enhances those qualities and gives them supernatural life.

What im questioning now is whether or not its only temperature that can be unbalanced. Does this stuff work with all forms of unbalance?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Here she comes ;-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Does this stuff work with all forms of unbalance?
    Upset/agitate any seemingly balanced "Status Quo" of things, and see how certain (previously dormant) forces suddenly kick (precipitate) into action

There would be no motion/movement, no narratives, no "Hero's Journey", in fact no LIFE at all - without perpetual messing with the balance/inertia/status quo of things.

Blog Entries
    Im started to comperhend the difference between the insipid water and Our water. I imagine that certain forces effect different aspects of this water, temperture = quantity; electromagnetic = quality???

Yes you dont seem to notice gravity until your in the air...

Acid base reactions. ..

Im wondering whether or not a lack of vaccume will effect the potency of our collection??
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Im wondering
    Stop wondering and start experimenting to find out

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Upset/agitate any seemingly balanced "Status Quo" of things, and see how certain (previously dormant) forces suddenly kick (precipitate) into action

There would be no motion/movement, no narratives, no "Hero's Journey", in fact no LIFE at all - without perpetual messing with the balance/inertia/status quo of things.
    A video which I think perfectly illustrates this principle:
    Free Energy Machine

In this case, objects at rest are balanced. No movement.
    Apply the magnet, and the objects at rest are no longer balanced.

Logistical note: Topic continued here: 'Free' Energy Technology.

--------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 02-21-2018 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Thread topic management.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Ill send you something later Ghislain....

Courts over now and brain is ticking again...

Thank God for the tolerant mature minds that have reached there hands out to the poor and blind lepers. I can see the light at the end of this tunnel. Thank Holy and true God.

As JDP has made very clear.. nothing Alchemical occurs without Our Solvent.

It is clear, that Our Solvent is a winged dragon perched on the earth. It is clear that its effect is both in Heaven and Earth.

It is clear that its prime functioning is that which gives birth to consciousness; and that its secondary functioning is to work itself through the elements and planetary powers (sepheroth) to create bodies. Thirdly its effect is to enhance those previously built matrices and develope it inate spiritual powers.

It hath no need to be material; whilst it is in a constant state of self-begetting and imbibes itself with previous works; Solve et Coagula.

And Gods Holy Spirit is most definitely and in true that which has power over Life and Death. And let all brethren know the truth of the Reserection. Since it is only through death that we bring new life, which is exampled in our process, and which only through the True Spirit are we able to accomplish Our Works.

This Vapour of God is the Beginning and the End. The Philosophers Stone born of a Virgin.

The Red and White
    Jesus Christ
    And one night He's like

Heres my bread it represents my death
    And so lest you forget drink this wine
    Youll remember the time where you fell asleep while i was bleeding and crying. You never remebered me in the garden of Gethsemane so treasure these.

My gifts to you.
    The Urin and Thummim
    So go home and take care of your woman.
    And remember Me; and all that I've done.
    Caz me and your Mum remeber you our young Son...
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 02-21-2018 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Stop wondering and start experimenting to find out

Experience is the way forward

Blog Entries
    All Spiritus Mundi are One. Because they come from One Source.

But they are all no equal.

"Oh", will you ask, "there is several types of Sm"? => "Yes" will I answer.

This is what causes the real problem of understanding it. Giving then several ways of capturing it.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

+ Reply to Thread