Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 126 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1256

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Mr Andro I do so much enjoy your writing style and material !

Some writers have a very specific resonance to them which is not
    easily obtained in this field of Alchemy.

Probably not this year ... but I can see a book in the making.

Could this be a possibility ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Mr Andro I do so much enjoy your writing style and material!

Some writers have a very specific resonance to them which is not easily obtained in this field of Alchemy.
    Thanks, but I don't really see that 'resonance' that you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    I can see a book in the making.

Could this be a possibility ?
    In fact I am working on a book (together with an esteemed colleague), but it will not be at all about alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    No it wasn't.

Fire is Fire is Fire, only differing by degree. There's a Fire in the Air, and those "elements" have a natural affinity.

However, Fire, in this case, is used less as a "magnet" (in the traditional alchemical sense of the word), and more as an "agent" for corporification.
    Fire is Fire, yes.

But vulgar fire is outward, centrifugal in nature while our Fire is inward, centripetal. It works inwardly and is invisible.

Vulgar Fire harms the material but ours does not, it only removes the contrary and perfects the whole.

These differences have their significance.

Also, If (vulgar)fire is the agent for corporifications, how can the spirit survive the initial moments of corporification due to external heat, since the spirit is far away from fixation.

How does Earth(the planet) exploit Vulgar Fire in the corporification of the spirit to create metals?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    Also, if (vulgar) fire is the agent for corporifications, how can the spirit survive the initial moments of corporification due to external heat, since the spirit is far away from fixation.
    "Corporification" and "fixation" are not exactly the same - they usually do not occur simultaneously, at least in my way of working. They're more like different stations/stages/phases in a specific sequence. "Vulgar" heat can be used for corporification. Most Alchemists also use a prepared magnet material to subsequently fix/hold it, because during corporification it can indeed be quite unstable/volatile. Look at some of the R+C "devices" and see how and especially why they might work. There are certain "mechanics" at play here, that one would have to figure out through experimentation.

Now I have said everything I can currently say on this subject. If you're truly interested, you can tinker and experiment for yourself, like quite a few people here are doing. Being overly dogmatic with axioms & assumptions doesn't really help. Instead of axiomatic "truths", I'd rather focus on payoff (i.e. what actually works). In other words, if it really works and gives the desired results, whatever "law" it is or isn't in violation of becomes irrelevant.

Blog Entries
    Astral refrigeration. Do you care to elaborate? Or perhaps define in different words?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Astral refrigeration. Do you care to elaborate? Or perhaps define in different words?
    A chemyst from Ireland, his name was O'Neal
    He sold me his process, the price was a steal

When I gave it a try, later that afternoon
    I saw I'd been sold just a hot air balloon

And still I did not fully feel like a fool,
    Cause I wasted my money, but still kept my cool.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    A chemyst from Ireland, his name was O'Neal
    He sold me his process, the price was a steal

When I gave it a try, later that afternoon
    I saw I'd been sold just a hot air balloon

And still I did not fully feel like a fool,
    Cause I wasted my money, but still kept my cool.
    Thank you
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

I kept my cool about a deal gone bad,
    My money was spent and I had been had.

But learn from this I really did not,
    As enjoying being had was part of my lot.

So again and again I begged from other kind,
    The understanding that already was in my mind.

Anonymous

Try this...

Take a 20 ml flask, make as much vacuum as possible, expose it to the sun and check it in a week.

If you could make the sun do its thing and hermetically sealed the flask then you will find Our Water, but if there was some air inside then you will find a salt that will also work with gold but that is not what we were looking for.

Then, if you take up and replicate the experiment and analyze its results and meditate on why that happens then you can become independent of the natural sun because you will know what the alchemical sun really is, and therefore the alchemical moon.

And so, we create a sun, we create a moon, we make the rays of this sun touch the surface of this moon and in this way "We create" Our Water without the need to extract it from any side taking much of our time as the methods that many know and that do not give us an entirely pure SM (Bacstrom, thermal shock, bell, etc).

I hope this helps improve your laboratory practices, I believe that the details and the true method can be found by observing what is happening and in meditating on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    Try this...

Take a 20 ml flask, make as much vacuum as possible, expose it to the sun and check it in a week.

If you could make the sun do its thing and hermetically sealed the flask then you will find Our Water, but if there was some air inside then you will find a salt that will also work with gold but that is not what we were looking for.

Then, if you take up and replicate the experiment and analyze its results and meditate on why that happens then you can become independent of the natural sun because you will know what the alchemical sun really is, and therefore the alchemical moon.

And so, we create a sun, we create a moon, we make the rays of this sun touch the surface of this moon and in this way "We create" Our Water without the need to extract it from any side taking much of our time as the methods that many know and that do not give us an entirely pure SM (Bacstrom, thermal shock, bell, etc).

I hope this helps improve your laboratory practices, I believe that the details and the true method can be found by observing what is happening and in meditating on that.
    Can it be that easy?
    In former times all light bulbs had a vacuum inside. In more recent times those under 25 Watt had a vacuum as well. Otherwise the tungsten wire would have burned through very quickly in normal air. Do you want to say that everyone who bought a small lightbulb some years ago now has collected pure spiritus mundi or said salt?

+ Reply to Thread