Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 120 FirstFirst ... 51 91 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1193

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    This thread is exactly 100 pages long
    And I also see the thread has already hit the 1000 posts mark

Such a big deal to read it all!

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I'm sure a lot of people would find that very useful.

I need to ask, is there a chance of radiation poisoning while experimenting with SM, or is that only when applied to transmutation?
    From the little I've seen noted in the few books I've read, alchemy doesn't rely on typical nuclear processes, but another type of nuclear process unknown, where these things can happen more slowly, more completely, and in theory more safely. When I was studying nuclear physics there was this big to do about atoms heavier than iron, because generally speaking, no amount of heat or compression could force them into existence from a stellar explosion (believed to be the source of the rest of the matter we see in the universe). While this was understood to be incomplete (the full discussion on the matter is quite long and intricate), they weren't saying that it couldn't happen at all, but there seems to be a disconnect between the commonness of atoms heavier than iron and their ability to form naturally. One would expect them to be more like uranium or thorium, which are literally everywhere but in fiddling small amounts. Like sprinkles of substance so tiny and relatively insignificant that they go unnoticed by the common person even to this day.

The alchemists, as I understand it from the books, have found another way. Of course, it's possible that all of these alegories and riddles are truly only covering up a "secret" conversion of metals that starts with a lump of neutron or alpha emitter dropped in a vat of mercury and left to digest, but I don't think anyone here wants to believe that, myself included.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    The same result was was determined by 2 different researchers, independently of each other, one not knowing about the other to the best of my knowledge. The Dark Energy/Dark Matter involvement is just a hypothesis.
    That helps! So two truly independent processes that confirmed the same thing. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    It seems there's a lot of talk about "vacuum" circulating in connection with collecting "Spiritus Mundi" or the "Astral Spirit".

I'll add a few comments:

1. There is no perfect vacuum. Even the strongest vacuum pump will not achieve a "perfect" vacuum. But you already knew that

2. Nature does NOT "abhor a vacuum". What nature "abhors" is any pressure differential, which it will seek to equalize/balance out. Same applies to electrical/mechanical potential and anything that generates tension, for that matter. Such imbalances will be naturally resolved eventually, one way or another, some sooner/faster and some later/slower. We can of course put up artificial resistance/barriers to counter the natural balancing forces, but essentially, we would be only delaying the inevitable.

3. Alchemists from past centuries/millennia who worked with capturing the "Astral Spirit" (ICH, Cyliani, etc...) did not necessarily use "vacuum" in their practice. In many cases, the combination/merging of two vectors will suffice to render this "Spirit" tangible. Pressurized night air (for example) can be one of the vectors, such as cold night air entering the receptacle through a tiny opening - something that is quite clearly mentioned in Chemical Moonshine as well as in the description of the Marmor Spongia device. From those texts it can also be deduced that a Magnet is employed, inside the final receptacle.

-------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 02-07-2018 at 08:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Addendum:

For the more 'radical-purist fanatics' among us, free-balling still seems to be the preferred alternative

Blog Entries
    Imbalance is essential key, and even in "open air" as you stated Andro.
    One can play on different factors and modalities to get 'it'.

I also would like to say that : Even if you get some liquid a vacuumed flask, it is not always SM...
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Concerning the difference between SM and the secret solvent:

Some think that SM is obtained from the air or dew according to interpretations of the mutus liber.
    While some claim SM can also "dissolve" gold, others say it is the virgin's milk with wich the stone has to be feeded.

In ancient greek virgin's milk meant "light of the enlightenment of the godly Sophia (the wise)". Sophia and Mary later sometimes could be viewed as one and the same in alchemical literature.

Blog Entries
    http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2123-Alchemists-sure-are-pale!&p=14256#post14256

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Concerning the difference between SM and the secret solvent:

Some think that SM is obtained from the air or dew according to interpretations of the mutus liber.
    While some claim SM can also "dissolve" gold, others say it is the virgin's milk with wich the stone has to be feeded.

In ancient greek virgin's milk meant "light of the enlightenment of the godly Sophia (the wise)". Sophia and Mary later sometimes could be viewed as one and the same in alchemical literature.

How to condense the Universal Spirit (SM) in a few hours
    -method of hot and ice thermal skok -

Como condensar el Espíritu Universal (SM) en pocas horas
    -method of hot and ice skok termico -

http://www.rhoend.com/2018/01/como-c...versal-sm.html

and also si here this link :

http://www.rhoend.com/2018/02/instru...anifestar.html

Hello everyone

I've never been a fan of rhoend and I've always denounced his fakes
    but I must also say that lately there is a change in its publication and some articles are also in my opinion of great interest now on his blog has just been published on the OPERATIVE ACTIVITY and explicit TECHNIQUE AND CATTURA VELOCE DELL SM that I think may be a lot of interest for everyone

perhaps it would be interesting to investigate and analyze this methodology that he indicates if you want in a specific appropriate and dedicated thread

the article is in Spanish sorry

regard alfr
    .................................................. ........
    Como condensar el Espíritu Universal (SM) en pocas horas
    -method of hot and ice skok termico -

http://www.rhoend.com/2018/01/como-c...versal-sm.html

e anche vedi qui

http://www.rhoend.com/2018/02/instru...anifestar.html

salve a tutti

nonn sono mai stato di certo un fans di rhoend e ho sempre denunciato anche i suoi fake
    ma devo anche dire che ultimamente c'č un cambio nel suo pubblicare e alcuni articoli sono di anche a mio avviso di molto interesse ora sul suo blog č appena stato pubblicato aerticolo SULLA OPERATIVITA e esplicta TECNICA E CATTURA DELLO SM che ritengo possa essere di molto interesse per tutti

forse sarebbe interessante approfondire e analizzare questa metodologia che lui indica se si vuole in un uno specifico thread appropriato e dedicato

gli articolo č in spagnolo sorry

regard alfr
    Last edited by alfr; 02-18-2018 at 07:42 AM.

+ Reply to Thread