Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39 79 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 LastLast

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Blog Entries
    I understand what our Earth is
    I'm not sure that you do.

You guys are scared shitless to answer direct questions
    Asking 'direct' questions about someones artwork, is almost like asking them direct questions about their sex life, its just not something you talk about. I only speak openly about my sex life because im an accomplished adept but we DO NOT TALK about the spirit in open forums Schmuldvich. IT IS FORBIDDEN! Get that in your brain, and if you want the quotes that bad I will find them, but there are MANY warnings about revealing the spirit, because the spirit we work with is sacred. Hence why the process has NEVER been written down!! (in its complete form)

end of.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    I understand what our Earth is
    I'm not sure that you do.
    Do you know who Adam is or what he looked like?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    You guys are scared shitless to answer direct questions
    Asking 'direct' questions about someones artwork, is almost like asking them direct questions about their sex life, its just not something you talk about. I only speak openly about my sex life because im an accomplished adept but we DO NOT TALK about the spirit in open forums Schmuldvich. IT IS FORBIDDEN! Get that in your brain, and if you want the quotes that bad I will find them, but there are MANY warnings about revealing the spirit, because the spirit we work with is sacred.

end of.
    I ask direction questions and I will continue to ask direct questions. I await satisfactory answers.

So you are an Adept! I knew it!!!

Yes..."if you want the quotes that bad I will find them"...I would love to see some of these quotes about our Spirit! How many can you provide?

Wow thats pretty neat Zoas, were they 'cool' looking salts?
    No, not really. The spirit itself is not specially interesting in a visual way. As I've said: transparent salts... unless someone has a special visual fetish with transparent salts, then I'd say that they are not visually interesting at all.

Which brings the issue of the typical alchemical photos that many persons post... The fact that something looks super-cool doesn't mean that it has some value... whilst some things that have some value look quite "boring" to say the least (Some time ago I did a fantastic rainbow of colours that looked like a Cauda Pavonis mostly with Stannum... I can take a very nice picture of it.... it doesn't have much worth though).

Then again, something CAN have a value (I mean an alchemical value) and look amazing too, but sometimes this is not the case.

Blog Entries
    I DO HAVE A VISUAL FETISH FOR TRANSPARENT SALTS!

can you send me a pic?? PLEEEEEEASE! Private message me if you prefer!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    no?

Just a thought...
    what if some of the traditional alchemical processes are actually 'factors of attraction' or magnets for Spirit?
    Still Searching.............

So is this SM stuff merely what is called accumulator in evocation? To illustrate if dittany of Crete is burnt in the triangle of art you may get a faint image of the spirit but if you load the triangle with earth element energy the spirit will be more distinct. If you also load a magic mirror with earth energy and ‘shine’ it on the triangle the spirit is even more clearly discernible when evoked. Is this what you guys are saying is SM? If it is my lab work would be seriously curtailed because I already use it in magic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    So is this SM stuff merely what is called accumulator in evocation? Is this what you guys are saying is SM?
    From the perspective of Alchemy, absolutely not.

Magic and Alchemy are two different branches of Hermeticism.

They are not UN-related, but they are not the same either, although everything is ultimately derived from One Thing.

Alchemy deals with dense, tangible, laboratory-obtainable physical substances, on the physical/material plane.

If you fancy yourself fairly conversant with Magic, you could probably use it to be deeper initiated into the realm of Alchemy.

Yes this is what I have been thinking SM is different. A substance in the Lab flask is much more tangible than a spirit in the triangle I have found some of the comments here about SM easily applicable to magic. There seemed to be no difference in what was being described which puzzled me. Also I think that for some doing evocation the the idea of applying some subtle essence to assist (which is what I do) is not relevant. Practical graeco Egyptian magic practitioners just make sure the equipment and conjurations are correct and they get good results I think.

Another consideration I had with SM is if it exists and is such an open secret but very tangible it seems unlikely that nobody has yet revealed it. It seems unlikely that such a thing can be talked about so much but never properly shown, if it was more like magical accumulator which dissipates quickly I would understand. But SM is apparently a tangible material thing you can see in a flask and you can for example dissolve gold with it. Please believe me when I say Iím not trying to be contentious here, however for such a tangible thing to be discussed so much but never shown seems unlikely. It is why I give serious consideration to JDPís view that it is baloney. Then there is the social psychology of conformity on this forum where a number of people I think pretend they have it and use this strategy to be part of an in group.

Will God really strike an Alchemist down if he shows this SM publicly? Or has it never been shown because it is either barely tangible like accumulator in magic, or it simply doesnít exist but people pretend they have it for social reasons on Alchemy forums?

Blog Entries
    It is why I give serious consideration to JDP’s view that it is baloney.
    It's your right to do so

Then there is the social psychology of conformity on this forum where a number of people I think pretend they have it and use this strategy to be part of an in group.
    It's your right to think so . I also guess you'd be right, as far as some (but not ALL) such people are concerned.

Will God really strike an Alchemist down if he shows this SM publicly? Or has it never been shown because it is either barely tangible like accumulator in magic, or it simply doesn’t exist but people pretend they have it for social reasons on Alchemy forums?
    It has been shown on this very forum in the past, including its interaction with gold, however the images have been since deleted (and for good reason, I suppose, given the slight mass hysteria they generated...)

I think the term "Spiritus Mundi" tends to put some people off... It IS a "Spirit" in a similar sense that Moonshine or SV (Ethanol) are also "Spirits".

However, it is of a much more subtle and "universal" nature, with some rather interesting properties.

How difficult can it be to conceptualize that, besides (or sometimes mixed with) the "usual" spirits that people work with, there is a PHYSICAL & TANGIBLE "Spirit" of a more "universal" nature (not specific to any particular Kingdom)?

A certain Spirit that can be (theoretically) extracted, condensed or "distilled" (so to speak) from ALL things, although most materials are highly impractical for this purpose...

I suggest reading The Archaeus Of Water and possibly even perform it (in the lab). It can teach us a thing or two, albeit in a more "vulgar" (yet still quite valid) manner.

+ Reply to Thread