Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
Results 1,191 to 1,193 of 1193

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    During and after. That's why for some reasons you need shieldings.
    Thanks, Salazius!

Still wondering about the wet hands story, though. GL described having done and observed this and similar qualities pretty clear. I hope he's still healthy and doing well despite these actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    "Do you know why this water doesn't wet the hands?"

"No, why?"

"Because if you do, you get sick. So don't."
    You made me remember a similar joke on one of Russian chemist forums:
    "If you dip your hand in the bottle with concentrated sulfuric acid, you will feel that this bottle has no bottom."
    But I think that alchemists weren't so sadistic and they actually meant something else

Blog Entries
    Perhaps worth a gander: gander verb Australian; meaning, 'look', Comes from the term 'gander of geese'. "Have a gander at these rock specimens."

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Dew

Exodus 16:13-14
    When the layer of dew evaporated, behold, on the surface of the wilderness there was a fine flake-like thing, fine as the frost on the ground.

Numbers 11:9
    When the dew fell on the camp at night, the manna would fall with it.

THIS is deep and awesome:
    Isaiah 18:4
    For thus the LORD has told me, "I will look from My dwelling place quietly Like dazzling heat in the sunshine, Like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest."

Isaiah 26:19
    Your dead will live; Their corpses will rise You who lie in the dust, awake and shout for joy, For your dew is as the dew of the dawn, And the earth will give birth to the departed spirits.

Judges 6:36-40
    Then Gideon said to God, "If You will deliver Israel through me, as You have spoken, behold, I will put a fleece of wool on the threshing floor. If there is dew on the fleece only, and it is dry on all the ground, then I will know that You will deliver Israel through me, as You have spoken." And it was so. When he arose early the next morning and squeezed the fleece, he drained the dew from the fleece, a bowl full of water. read more.
    Then Gideon said to God, "Do not let Your anger burn against me that I may speak once more; please let me make a test once more with the fleece, let it now be dry only on the fleece, and let there be dew on all the ground." God did so that night; for it was dry only on the fleece, and dew was on all the ground.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 3 Days Ago at 07:09 AM.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread