Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 118 119 120 121 122 123 124
Results 1,231 to 1,238 of 1238

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

  1. #1231
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    334
    Mr Andro I do so much enjoy your writing style and material !

    Some writers have a very specific resonance to them which is not
    easily obtained in this field of Alchemy.

    Probably not this year ... but I can see a book in the making.

    Could this be a possibility ?

  2. #1232
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    5,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Mr Andro I do so much enjoy your writing style and material!

    Some writers have a very specific resonance to them which is not easily obtained in this field of Alchemy.
    Thanks, but I don't really see that 'resonance' that you're talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    I can see a book in the making.

    Could this be a possibility ?
    In fact I am working on a book (together with an esteemed colleague), but it will not be at all about alchemy.

  3. #1233
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    No it wasn't.



    Fire is Fire is Fire, only differing by degree. There's a Fire in the Air, and those "elements" have a natural affinity.

    However, Fire, in this case, is used less as a "magnet" (in the traditional alchemical sense of the word), and more as an "agent" for corporification.
    Fire is Fire, yes.

    But vulgar fire is outward, centrifugal in nature while our Fire is inward, centripetal. It works inwardly and is invisible.

    Vulgar Fire harms the material but ours does not, it only removes the contrary and perfects the whole.

    These differences have their significance.

    Also, If (vulgar)fire is the agent for corporifications, how can the spirit survive the initial moments of corporification due to external heat, since the spirit is far away from fixation.

    How does Earth(the planet) exploit Vulgar Fire in the corporification of the spirit to create metals?

  4. #1234
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    5,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    Also, if (vulgar) fire is the agent for corporifications, how can the spirit survive the initial moments of corporification due to external heat, since the spirit is far away from fixation.
    "Corporification" and "fixation" are not exactly the same - they usually do not occur simultaneously, at least in my way of working. They're more like different stations/stages/phases in a specific sequence. "Vulgar" heat can be used for corporification. Most Alchemists also use a prepared magnet material to subsequently fix/hold it, because during corporification it can indeed be quite unstable/volatile. Look at some of the R+C "devices" and see how and especially why they might work. There are certain "mechanics" at play here, that one would have to figure out through experimentation.

    Now I have said everything I can currently say on this subject. If you're truly interested, you can tinker and experiment for yourself, like quite a few people here are doing. Being overly dogmatic with axioms & assumptions doesn't really help. Instead of axiomatic "truths", I'd rather focus on payoff (i.e. what actually works). In other words, if it really works and gives the desired results, whatever "law" it is or isn't in violation of becomes irrelevant.

  5. #1235
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,719
    Blog Entries
    40
    Astral refrigeration. Do you care to elaborate? Or perhaps define in different words?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  6. #1236
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    5,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Astral refrigeration. Do you care to elaborate? Or perhaps define in different words?
    A chemyst from Ireland, his name was O'Neal
    He sold me his process, the price was a steal

    When I gave it a try, later that afternoon
    I saw I'd been sold just a hot air balloon

    And still I did not fully feel like a fool,
    Cause I wasted my money, but still kept my cool.

  7. #1237
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,719
    Blog Entries
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    A chemyst from Ireland, his name was O'Neal
    He sold me his process, the price was a steal

    When I gave it a try, later that afternoon
    I saw I'd been sold just a hot air balloon

    And still I did not fully feel like a fool,
    Cause I wasted my money, but still kept my cool.
    Thank you
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  8. #1238
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,169
    I kept my cool about a deal gone bad,
    My money was spent and I had been had.

    But learn from this I really did not,
    As enjoying being had was part of my lot.

    So again and again I begged from other kind,
    The understanding that already was in my mind.

    Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts