Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 126 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Blog Entries
    Hi Hellin,

Thank you very much for elaborating. I believe we are much clearer now, regarding the ground on which we each stand in our applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellin Hermetist View Post
    I think that you are referring to a method where we use only Mercury and we let it to create its own sulfur, as Nature does at the bowels of the earth, according to the doctrine of the alchemists.
    Yes, this is exactly the approach I am referring to. "As Nature does in the bowels of the earth".

Although, it is different 'above ground' and with intervention by Art. Different - in terms of duration and quality, among other parameters.

In any case, thanks again for clarifying your position. I appreciate your input.

Hi Androgynous,

According to your conception the Spiritus Mundi is the astral light of the occultists (formal principle or a model upon which is constructed the tangible form), the prana of the Hinduists (vital principle, non formal) or something quite different from these?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellin Hermetist View Post
    Hi Androgynous,
    According to your conception the Spiritus Mundi is the astral light of the occultists (formal principle or a model upon which is constructed the tangible form), the prana of the Hinduists (vital principle, non formal) or something quite different from these?
    Hi Hellin,

No, not the astral light of the occultists, at least not from my perspective. The astral light is simply a different section of the spectrum, invisible to physical eyes, but very visible when astral traveling (OOB).

'Spiritus Mundi' is much closer to the 'vital principle' you mention, also known as Prana, Chi, Orgone, 'The Force' and other names which I can't remember now.

It is the most 'immaterial' substance, the source from which everything originates.

It also permeates ALL levels and realities, from the most dense to the most subtle (unlike astral light, which is limited to the astral plane).

Also, if so inclined, please see the quote from 'The Confession of Trithemius' at the beginning of this thread.

There are other written works which describe it, but I cannot recall them now.

It is the 'substance' that the Emerald Tablet talks about.

And it can be made (by Art) to physically manifest and evolve by itself to completion, by understanding and applying its Parental Archetypes,
    as they are available to us under many different guises on the physical plane.

The gentle touch of the Artist allows this 'incarnation' to occur without the corruption which characterizes our physical realm, and also faster than it occurs in unaided Nature.

Still, it is not a fast process. At least not for me, at least not yet.

Thanks for the clarification.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    It is the 'substance' that the Emerald Tablet talks about.
    To take it even further, it's the 'stuff' that dreams are made of.

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    It can be made (by Art) to physically manifest and evolve by itself to completion, by understanding and applying its Parental Archetypes,
    as they are available to us under many different guises on the physical plane.
    If anyone has further questions or insights regarding the Archetypal Principles regarding the incarnation of uncorrupted Spiritus Mundi, you are all welcome to ask or share.

I believe we have reached a significant degree of clarity so far.

Maybe some of you had the idea that this was going to be a another thread with the main focus on comparing and analyzing texts (or as you love to call them: 'source material' )

Apparently not. Or not exactly. We are dealing here with things that have not been explained in the books we know and try to decipher.

In the near future, I will elaborate on a few more relevant concepts, such as the philosophical meaning of 'Axis Mundi',
    and on how the exact same principles of 'Spiritus Mundi' manifestation which apply to 'lab' alchemy, also apply to 'internal' alchemy.

Till next time

Blog Entries
    Axis Mundi suggests magnetism to me.

http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    Axis Mundi suggests magnetism to me.

In a sense, yes, absolutely. But what I conspire to describe in the near future is a much 'larger' (for lack of a better term) picture.

The above images and connections/correspondences are just the trailer

Blog Entries
    Wow! Your picture is larger than mine.
    by a couple inches
    It's always about size, huh?
    Last edited by solomon levi; 06-05-2011 at 12:06 PM.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    Wow! Your picture is larger than mine.
    Actually, it's Nibiru's picture, so you'll have to take it up with him...

But wait till you see the BIG Picture! I'm not even sure the AF servers will be able to hold it

On a side note:

I feel it is extremely important to keep a lighthearted, non-sanctimonious tone and demeanor, with a decent dose of humor, when dealing with such deep and near-reaching spiritual concepts.
    If we get too damn serious about everything (especially about ourselves), we are in 'danger' (for lack of a better term) of missing the BIG PICTURE and of 'undesirable' (for lack of a better term) spiritual consequences. There must be a sort of 'balance', otherwise we can go crazy - and I don't mean 'good' (for lack of a better term) 'crazy'...

In other words: If you fail to see and feel the Cosmic Humor (a.k.a. 'Divine Comedy'), and especially if you forgot how to laugh - don't bother.
    But at the same time, keep in mind that there is a time and a place for everything. Under the sun, and beyond.
    ✂----------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 06-05-2011 at 03:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hi,

IMO, the AF servers will be able to hold it !! Sure !

Androgynus, you give here a very great help on this forum about this subject, and your words are clear and eloquent for me, they express very well the Principles and concepts of our Divine Science. So, thank you for this. You say that probably soon you'll stop writing about this subject, you made clear most of the Principles and Laws in action in this topic (personnaly I didn't felt the motivation, impulse and ability to share my understanding in such words, everybody has a job to do, you made yours very well).

Anyway, I wanted, again, to warn the neophyte alchemists working on the subject of Spiritus Mundi.
    What I can add to all this, is about the inherent "dangers" of the practice with Spiritus Mundi. I already made a clear post about the general "dangers" (lack of better term ) in Alchemy, but here is different.

Philosophical Insulation is another very important point I want to stress here.

And I don't really know how to put that in words, since one has to know what's the point of the practice/lab ... We are dealing here with a great Fire. As such, and during the manifestation of Spiritus Mundi, there is a tremendous condensation of Force, it is a necessity.

This Force, is contained in some special ways, and if one makes, by mistake, an exit gate, by touching it, or even being close to it, he can have a discharge of this energy into his bodies, and also, in plain face if he is too much curious ... about what's going on in the Ark of Covenant ... Remember what happened in Indiana Jones ?

For now, I only know it can really shake you up (or down), and put you K.O for some time. And enhance all the troubles you have for a moment.

We are dealing here with an "Emanating Force"/"Hermetically Radioactive". So I let you imagine what could be the consequences of dabbling with it. For your mental sanity, your emotional stability, and your nervous + energetic systems too, it can be too much. Be prepared, and always act with respect for the process.
    Since one is not able to understand how it actually works, one cannot grasp how to protect oneself from the ongoing process, and to avoid to be touched by the "Dew".

Understanding the Principles are perfect when we begin because we have a broader vision, and the capacity to understand analogies, which gives us a way to complete the whole pattern, but we also have to direct our perception to a more serious problem : this Isolation.

Here is a key : Meditate on the tree concept. Or try to understand the multiple aspects of the Perpetuum Mobile.

Philosophical Insulation is also a necessity in order for the process to work perfectly, otherwise the Spirit, which is so volatile, will not be stopped. There is a need for a philosophical limit.
    But this limit in my understanding must be double. The first one is electric, the second one is magnetic. (philosophically/hermetically of course). Both play a role in the process, and protect both the Spiritus Mundi, and the operator.

It is also important to know that the presence of the Alchemist, near the "Flask" (depending how "open" the 'Athanor' is) can be a trouble on the long term. Because it is a question of homeostasis and equilibrium. If the Athanor is closed, it is not a problem.

I hope this will be an help for the searchers.
    Last edited by Salazius; 06-05-2011 at 02:33 PM.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

+ Reply to Thread