Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 126 FirstFirst ... 50 90 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1256

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Blog Entries
    Imagine a powdered, solid form of 100% pure protons. Wouldn't that be cool?

The Sun, in my opinion, is created using this spiritus mundi. And a special salt although I dont have a theory yet as to how the salts get there.

I don't believe the hydrogen gas model. If it was a big ball of gas, it would simply explode would it not?

May I ask, what analytical equipment did these men come to their conclusions? Gas-Chromo? If that's the case I could try and set mine up and have a crack at analysis.

May I ask everyone, if you had a flask of SM, what would you do with it?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    In my case it depends. If I wasn't the one to that had created the flask of SM, I'd run away from it given my intuition and reading others, who have a better understanding, that SM is created using both physical and spiritual energies so would be concerned about not being ready to tackle someone else's energies.

If I had created the flask of SM, then I hope I'm wise enough to know what to do next

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Now I have confirmation from not one, but TWO different research labs, which, independently of each other (and more than 20 years apart), have scientifically tested this obtained "Spirit" and discovered it to manifest dressed up in (or as) "exotic forms" of certain elements from the periodic table, forms which chemistry considers impossible. When I say "dressed up", I am referencing the Carrier/Passenger model, wherein the Passenger radically alters the properties/qualities of the Carrier. Think in terms of elements (like gases such as Helium or Nitrogen), but liquid or even solid at room temperature, possibly even in monatomic form. Or even solid/fixed Hg (Mercury) at room temperature, not amalgamated with other tangible substances! This is where Alchemy may meet room-temperature superconductivity

It was interesting for me, spending time with a few other Alchemists in a lab environment, where I (simply thinking out loud) just threw on the table my speculation/hypothesis about the possibility of this substance to be an exotic form of a certain element. Imagine my surprise when I was subsequently shown a research from more than 20 years ago, where this "exotic matter" tested as various isotopes of that exact element in a "chemically impossible" state and with very unusual properties.
    Andro, the Alchemists that you were speaking with already had knowledge of the research that was done 20 years ago so is it possible that what was being manifest in the lab was effectively an 'observer effect' where the observed was displaying the 'expected' behavior (in this case 'known' from the research 20 years ago). Normally, a standard experiment that's repeatable wouldn't fall under this umbrella but if it's Dark Matter/Energy at play (possibly) then did they consider the quantum effects/possibilities as well and were they able to control for that possibility?

Blog Entries
    join an alchemy forum and try to find another

an inventive mind might apply it to soil
    or make bricks from it
    use it for lamps

the world is your oyster
    Last edited by Kibric; 01-10-2018 at 03:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    In my case it depends. If I wasn't the one to that had created the flask of SM, I'd run away from it given my intuition and reading others, who have a better understanding, that SM is created using both physical and spiritual energies so would be concerned about not being ready to tackle someone else's energies.

If I had created the flask of SM, then I hope I'm wise enough to know what to do next
    I'm sure the research would have been performed correctly otherwise Andro wouldn't have brought it up.

What people need to grasp is that SM is not some type of "exotic anomalie". It is deeply grounded within the Hermetic principals of The Emerald Tablet, as well as all the Hermetic Principals that were taught by Hermes.

And its by studying and meditation on these principals that you'll have an easier time grasping the required understandings.

And that's how I KNOW that SM is the go. Because the Hermetic Principals that govern its creation (what I stumbled upon first) exactly match the Laboratory process that manifests it. In other words, it makes perfect sense, Hermetically speaking.

Does anyone here have experience with Gas-Chromo? If you do please PM me.

Fire Dry Air Hot Water Wet Earth Cold and round and round we go down the Fibonacci spiral until we UNDERSTAND THESE PRINCIPALS!!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    Andro, the Alchemists that you were speaking with already had knowledge of the research that was done 20 years ago so is it possible that what was being manifest in the lab was effectively an 'observer effect' where the observed was displaying the 'expected' behavior (in this case 'known' from the research 20 years ago). Normally, a standard experiment that's repeatable wouldn't fall under this umbrella but if it's Dark Matter/Energy at play (possibly) then did they consider the quantum effects/possibilities as well and were they able to control for that possibility?
    The same result was was determined by 2 different researchers, independently of each other, one not knowing about the other to the best of my knowledge. The Dark Energy/Dark Matter involvement is just a hypothesis.
    Last edited by Andro; 01-10-2018 at 05:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    There in fact is no serious scientific evidence that anything like a "Spiritus Mundi" actually exists.

That you don't have such evidence, does not mean it doesn't exist.

I am in touch with various serious and dedicated Alchemists all over the world. Some of them I have traveled long distances to meet in person, in their labs. Most of them are by now in their 70s. Extraordinary people for whom I have the deepest admiration and respect. As I said earlier, I am bound by my word and I can not make their work and identities public. But they are not "phantoms" ... Quite a few of them have a solid scientific background. This Spirit is a tangible reality for all of them. Your opinions/speculations on this matter are of no consequence whatsoever. Do the lab work and see for yourself. There's plenty of information (and "methods") floating around, although quite fragmented and incomplete, much of it sadly parroted or plagiarized from the work of other people but not really understood. Still, it's enough to get you going and start experimenting.

There in fact is no serious scientific evidence that anything like a "Spiritus Mundi" actually exists.
    Also, please note that if you keep repeating the exact same thing over and over again whenever the topic pops up (with no constructive added value), it is well within the definition of trolling and will be addressed accordingly.

This thread is exactly 100 pages long, i think this is a record.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Blog Entries
    The "scientists" that you are probably referring to are those jokers from the phantom organization "Ars Regia Society". They are hardly trustworthy. I was a member of their discussion forum back in the day. I got "thrown out" because I did not want to play along their silly games and would point out the flaws in their claims, and, even more importantly, I would not reveal to them what I was doing in my lab (their forum was in fact nothing but "bait" to attract people interested in alchemy and "fish" information out of them with the promise of big "revelations" regarding the secret solvent of alchemy in exchange. Too bad that some of us saw through their baloney very soon and warned the other members about it. It spelled the eventual death of their phony forum.)
    I've heard a lot of shit floating around about various "societies". I have no personal experience with any of them, as I am completely non-affiliated in this regard - I just have friends with whom I occasionally share and exchange research in a more private manner. I prefer to meet such friends in person as much as it is logistically possible. But if you had such a bad experience, I believe you. Such politics have their own brand of stench, and Alchemy is no exception.

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    This thread is exactly 100 pages long, i think this is a record.
    Indeed, even if a broken one at times

In hindsight, it could very likely be compressed into 10 pages or less

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    In hindsight, it could very likely be compressed into 10 pages or less
    I'm sure a lot of people would find that very useful.

I need to ask, is there a chance of radiation poisoning while experimenting with SM, or is that only when applied to transmutation?

+ Reply to Thread