Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1246

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

  1. #1031
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,731
    Blog Entries
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post

    But they are all no equal.

    This is what causes the real problem of understanding it. Giving then several ways of capturing it.
    Yes!! And this is what makes our astrological timing so important! Because otherwise we end up with insipid waters. If we want our Dew to be nice and fat with the spirit, it needs to be collected from the right conditions.

    People in the city may find it a lot more difficult to create these conditions and then perhaps you require a vaccume and maybe some crystals to create a positive environment.

    Ive spoken to the glass blower and today we are designing my new strategy. Much more simple than before. No vaccume. Im also looking into what happens when we create "lightening" within the flask. This should fatten things right up!!
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 02-21-2018 at 08:36 PM.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  2. #1032
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,731
    Blog Entries
    40
    Before i spiral down into another heavy dose of alchemically induced depression. Doesnt anyone have any tips i should know about collecting this stuff without vaccume? Any specific books i should read or horrible pitfalls that i havent percieved.

    I certainly know how to make the stuff... however i worry that im going to struggle 'keeping' it.

    Does this stuff store in the freezer?

    Are certain metals bad for it and make it poisonous, such as aluminium foil? (Im thinking that some metals will make it poisonous)

    Ill have to be doing my collections during Autumn. I would love any help now if anyone can see holes in my understanding because after today it will be too late to turn back so unless anyone has something they'd like to share; i will proceed with my rather simple distillation system with 4 "chimnies" as we see in the great pyramid. To allow air in; and also to not attempt this vaccume stuff because its expensive and dangerous and i dont want to end in a big pile of broken glass....
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  3. #1033
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Before i spiral down into another heavy dose of alchemically induced depression. Doesnt anyone have any tips
    My man...I know you've convinced yourself that Zoas' method works, and recently you finally did some much needed reading of Alchemical literature (specifically ICH), yet you are still under the belief that extravagant, expensive glassware will get you somewhere. Even your idol Mr. Andro has admitted, repeatedly, that while all the nice glassware was fun for a season and had its worth, most of it is completely useless. Remind yourself that the Ancients did not have the means or resources to purchase, much less commission, all these wild setups unless they had connections (in the Royal court, etc.). Go back and read all the texts we have been trying to get you to read so that you can understand for yourself that simplicity is key.

    Let me guess, instead of buying RAMS for your birthday like you said you would, you are going down another expensive, difficult, goose-chase of yet another recipe that you've convinced yourself will work (this time!). Buy RAMS right now. Read the words of those who worked in the past and are not your contemporaries. These guys kept things relatively simple and much can be learned from recognizing the parallels of their works.

    A year ago when you began searching if you would have thrown [whatever matter you believe is right] into a flask and observed its changes and consistent progress you would be further along than you are now. But instead it's one thing this week, another thing next week, a new revelation today, etc. etc. Put something simple into practice and observe. As much as you want to, you cannot speed up our Art so stop trying to!

    Practice, observe, react, learn.

  4. #1034
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    5,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    What he said

  5. #1035
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,731
    Blog Entries
    40
    Look im simply using a standard distillation set-up with air inlets, and then a plecan for fermentation. Nothing so expensive and complicated about that.

    BUT THEN! Im ramping up the outside factors aka Spirit accumulation and also, there is of course the matter of "the matter".

    You see, ive come to realise that The Spirit causes all things to return to their first nature; and then enhances it. Thats why i would not mix my alkiheist with vulgar gold because all it will do is enhance the properties of vulgar gold; which is a decent medicine in and of itself; however, if we create a universal medicine, it will enhance universal properties.

    And im not sure ive ever read a book that dedcribes the process of creating SM. At all. Ever. And all of my ideas have stemmed from trying to understand the concepts of SM as much as I can. Ill buy the RAMS as you say and look up all the RC stuff before I invest in my glassware again.

    And im sorry but i cant wait six months for a few drops. What am I suppose to do with a few drops? Look at it and think "oh wow im so special i made a little bit"... thats not what im after....

    Im after.... "Ahhh... i have come to great industry in my life pursuit and now i can perform many tests and experiment to understand SM from a practical sense."

    Also.. the red lion bloke came on here and basicall had a read; went home and tried something similar and is probably living it up on some island right now, or leading a new age of Melchezedic priests or something.

    I dont have time mate. *cough* *cough* ya know?

    Continuing... i dont recall Zoas ever telling me his method. In fact; we did discuss some methods and i think i recall him saying this is not how he works.

    Using fluctuations of heat, and magnetism is the only way that my brain can comprehend this manifestation. I could go as far as those cages that black magnetism (you know the ones the name has slipped my mind) but that doesnt sound simple at all.

    Are there any particular conceptes in relation to its manifestation that i havent mentioned? Other than the fact that what we seek is found in the air and is capable of penetrating glass during its non manifested state?

    WHAT AM I MISSING MAN!!!

    Not that I need mention it: but Andro is simply a moderator of this website that has educated me on the protocols of being here; he has a sound understanding of our Art and has taken the time, and bother correcting me (for what i can only assume is because he feels sorry for my stupidity ) and also happens to work in a particular trade that im interested in hiring at some future point; simply because hes the only professional one ive ever "met". And all of that is well respected by me; however, until i see Andro performing his ultimate final sacrifice for humanity, ill save the idolizing for Hermes/Jesus type figures...

    EDIT: i might add; that our spanish friends seem to have their heads deep in this game.. they have been a great assistance also in my development.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 02-22-2018 at 12:48 AM.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  6. #1036
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    791
    Elixirmixir....Out of desperation, you have allowed yourself to become brainwashed by this forum. Your obsession with "capturing SM" is not anything many Adepts (the true Sages) preach or even talk about. It is almost exclusive to this forum.

    In fact, most of the things you obsess over are exclusive to the Alchemy Forums message board.

    Most of the members here are fools, and even less have any idea what they're talking about. So many members have come and gone. How many have what you want? Just because someone sounds smart, or someone sounds intelligent, does not mean they are sharing anything of value. Look how many pages of ramblings this forum contains. Now analyze with your logical mind how much of that is worthwhile or of ANY value to what you are looking to discover...(!) Very little, right!?

    JDP keeps us all in check being the lord of rationality he is, but even he hasn't touched the Philosopher's Stone! As far down your throat Andro's dick is is how far you should be shoving these Alchemy texts we faithfully repeatedly recommend.

    Do you hear yourself? You are trying to do something IMPOSSIBLE!!! You can barely make a worthwhile elixir despite your name, and you fail at most things you've tried Alchemical thus far, and now you are attempting to speed up something that CANNOT be sped up. ...And the icing on the cake is you do not even understand what you are wanting to "speed up".

    Nothing cusory or minor has been accomplished on your part that will allow you to peer into the secrets of this Art. These are the things that will give you insight into "abbreviations" and ways to "speed up" things.

    Currently you are trying to build and pilot a rocketship with a first grade arithmetic education. You're wanting to skip calculus, skip your PH.D., skip your internship, and instead straight jump right in into doing something you are not qualified to do...

    Baby steps, friend. Reading is the key. Reading lots lots lots for a long long long time. Protip: this will save you time!

    You say you don't have six months to wait. Well how about SIX YEARS because at this rate that is how long it is going to take to get through to you and explain that you must work more simply and in alignment with the old Alchemists.

    Everyone has their niche' interest and mode of study but no one on this forum has discovered the Philosopher's Stone it seems...Why is this???

    I know Zoas' method. It is ingenuitive and it is indeed pretty special. It has not been disclosed publicly, nor are many people privity to his "secret", but even so, with his method that you are taking notes from, you will not succeed and you will continue to continually waste your money...

    You need to step back, breathe, relax, wait, study, wait some more, and then put into practice what you read.

    I am only trying to encourage you and give you a push in the right direction. Read more lest your six months turn into six years.
    Last edited by Schmuldvich; 02-22-2018 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Spelling

  7. #1037
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,731
    Blog Entries
    40
    I disagree completely, even take a slight offence to the mis-perceived assumtions and accusations.

    I study Andros works because i agree with them. Andro and I's relationship could be compared to a chemistry teacher and an interested student; in which the students immaturity is annoying and difficukt to tolerate; however the students legit desire to learn compels the teacher to teach; at best. Literally. We have no personal relationship, simply the relationship which this place of learning catalytises.

    You have; most certainly given me a "push". If for no other reason than to prove you horribly wrong about the "paths" some choose to take.

    I will again repeat; my understanding of SM comes from the text and revelation; my understanding of the process to bring it to stonehood is what i thank Andro, the forum, and our spanish friends for.

    Therefore; we shall recap and we shall see, if indeed im a fool; or whether or not it may or may not be the "oh so elightened" flower pants here

    This is Gods stone. And i am nothing but a child. You do not need "this and that" you need permission and a longing. IMHO.

    I feel its almost my place even; to prove that success is possible regardless of "steriotypical" alchemist behaviour

    And secondly.. Andro has shown and exampled true principals. He has shown pictures of the development of his work. He has taken the time to guide. More than i can say for most here; and quoting from cryptic texts shows little more than that you value the text. We all value the text and see the synchronosities in their words.

    When i see you regenerate life from dead matter; ill pay a little more attention. If GL, Salazius, Seth-Ra and others were interacting as much with me i would be giving equal credit to those other; well versed minds.

    Zoas approached me; when he realized that my understanding had reached a point of hermetic principal revolving around SM manifestation. So unless Zoas was activily trying to pop up and de-rail me; i have confidence that his advice was sincere. And i dont see that bloke porposly de-railing anyone.

    Ill also remind that i often speak in my own cryptic words; that might not all be in-line with the acients way of speaking; however, to take my words at face value would be equally foolish as taking the sages words at face value; since I rarely reveal exactly what im talking about. So i would hope your intuition is incredibly well developed to anticipate whether or not im "on the path".

    SM enhances properties. The Stone is universal. Your red-earth; whether blood or oil of urine, is by no means universal not by a long shot.

    So where will you get your matter Smernoff? All matter will do SOMEthing. Will it smash the hologram? I doubt it heavily; since it is not the purpose of urine or blood, to smash holograms. That is the job of Our Sol and Our Luna.

    Of course.. this is again just the opinion of a lowley thing. Thank God that He makes lowley things to be strong.

    EDIT: And finally. Ive never read any recipies for SM. Even Rhoends PAID allowences did not tell me anything i didnt know; only verified things I already suspected. No one has told me any method. Zoas did repeat the general jist of everything thats been spoken of many times lately.. and it did help because i was ignoring the need of a balanced imbalance. And this is where Zoas helped me.

    For someone that asks so many questions; id like to see some of your answers. I was done with copy and paste well before i got here
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 02-22-2018 at 02:58 AM.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  8. #1038
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    253

  9. #1039
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I disagree completely, even take a slight offence to the mis-perceived assumtions and accusations.
    Fantastic! It's working!

    I hope I shake and rattle you to your core. If I make you uncomfortable, excellent!

    With all that is within me I hope that my posts influence you and illicit feelings inside of you, and it looks like that is exactly what is happening. SUCCESS!

    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I study Andros works because i agree with them. Andro and I's relationship could be compared to a chemistry teacher and an interested student; in which the students immaturity is annoying and difficukt to tolerate; however the students legit desire to learn compels the teacher to teach; at best. Literally. We have no personal relationship, simply the relationship which this place of learning catalytises. And secondly.. Andro has shown and exampled true principals. He has shown pictures of the development of his work. He has taken the time to guide. More than i can say for most here; and quoting from cryptic texts shows little more than that you value the text. We all value the text and see the synchronosities in their words.

    When i see you regenerate life from dead matter; ill pay a little more attention. If GL, Salazius, Seth-Ra and others were interacting as much with me i would be giving equal credit to those other; well versed minds.

    Zoas approached me; when he realized that my understanding had reached a point of hermetic principal revolving around SM manifestation. So unless Zoas was activily trying to pop up and de-rail me; i have confidence that his advice was sincere. And i dont see that bloke porposly de-railing anyone.
    Andro does not have the Philosopher's Stone. Andro has done a lot of work in his days and Andro has seen a lot. He has had the privilege of seeing and being influenced by the works of others further along than he has ever gotten. This, along with his superb grasp of Hermetic principles, has given him the advantage of having a higher vantage point than most Seekers, including most everyone here.

    Are you aware that there were and still are private meeting places where those more-in-the-know converse and fruitfully discuss higher matters than what us plebs talk about here? Since the dawn of time there have been exoteric schools and esoteric schools. Check out this ultra top secret Alchemy forum (I joke). It has all the answers you could ever want. There are other super tip top secret message boards that exist right now that also contain all the answers that you seek. The only way to find the answers you seek is to take time and read through the discussions and glean what you can. This takes a lot of time and tons of patience.

    Simply reading the words of two people bantering back and forth with each other produces more answers than hundred year old texts do. The "Turba Philosophorum" and a few other texts used this method of banter between Student and Teacher to enlighten the honest Seeker. It is quite an effective approach, imo.

    Seth-Ra has no Philosopher's Stone. His work is beautiful and my god did he lay out his post ever so beautifully, effectively, and concisely, but to call his work the Great Work is a joke! No doubt Lapis Solaris and Seth-Ra were working with powerful energies, but what he and his wife produced is outright laughable compared to the glorious manifestation of the Philosopher's Stone.

    Do you think Green Lion with his elaborate words and long posts has accomplished something worthwhile?? Does Salazius making gold disappear strike awe in your heart?? Can Zoas' method of working produce what you earnestly desire?? What do you think Z 0K can accomplish worthwhile?? Why put any value in the words Cyrano types??

    Zoom out, man!

    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I will again repeat; my understanding of SM comes from the text and revelation; my understanding of the process to bring it to stonehood is what i thank Andro, the forum, and our spanish friends for. Therefore; we shall recap and we shall see, if indeed im a fool; or whether or not it may or may not be the "oh so elightened" flower pants here

    This is Gods stone. And i am nothing but a child. You do not need "this and that" you need permission and a longing. IMHO. I feel its almost my place even; to prove that success is possible regardless of "steriotypical" alchemist behaviour. Ill also remind that i often speak in my own cryptic words; that might not all be in-line with the acients way of speaking; however, to take my words at face value would be equally foolish as taking the sages words at face value; since I rarely reveal exactly what im talking about. So i would hope your intuition is incredibly well developed to anticipate whether or not im "on the path".

    SM enhances properties. The Stone is universal. Your red-earth; whether blood or oil of urine, is by no means universal not by a long shot. So where will you get your matter Smernoff? All matter will do SOMEthing. Will it smash the hologram? I doubt it heavily; since it is not the purpose of urine or blood, to smash holograms. That is the job of Our Sol and Our Luna.

    Of course.. this is again just the opinion of a lowley thing. Thank God that He makes lowley things to be strong.

    And finally. Ive never read any recipies for SM. Even Rhoends PAID allowences did not tell me anything i didnt know; only verified things I already suspected. No one has told me any method. Zoas did repeat the general jist of everything thats been spoken of many times lately.. and it did help because i was ignoring the need of a balanced imbalance. And this is where Zoas helped me.
    But Elixirmixer, quit fooling yourself...You do not have an understanding of "SM"!

    You are still lost in the labyrinth and even more confused than when you started!!!

    This forum has essentially brainwashed you into thinking more sophistically than is needed. These fanciful methods, the vainglorious dissertations, the bogus claims, and the misleading revelations from the fools here have gotten into your head and are driving you mad!!! Again, I ask, what has anyone accomplished worthwhile?

    Honestly ask yourself that about each and every post you read, including mine. Judge every single post you read like a meticulous detective doing his job!

    The old books have the answers. Your contemporaries do not have the answers, and they do a wonderful job of confusing you. While some here are closer than others, no one here has what you want.

    I am no Teacher, nor am I any kind of Adept. I am a lowly pleb (a Seeker) just like you, Kiorionis, Andro, Awani, and everyone else here. I am not "enlightened" any more than you can be. Enlightenment has to do with maturity and some here have experienced more and are more mature than others. This clearly shows through what they post. We judge character by fruit (in which case Andro would be winning lol).

    Your words are not taken at face value any more than someone else's words are taken at face value. It is known where you are in our Art and it is known, though your posts, where you are at in life. You make it not hard to judge such things.

    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    You have; most certainly given me a "push". If for no other reason than to prove you horribly wrong about the "paths" some choose to take.
    Perfect! Even more reason to get working, studying, and contemplating the Sages...to prove Ol' Schmelly wrong! I like it!

  10. #1040
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bridger Mountains
    Posts
    1,818
    Blog Entries
    4
    Lol, character is most certainly judged by the fruit.

    Along those lines I’d like to point out that the topic of discussion is on Spiritus Mundi, and not philosophic exposition.

    If you’d like to start a spin-off thread, you’re more than welcome
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts