Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 116 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1155

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    We can also perform (as proof of concept) the work described by Roger Guasco in his book "The Dew Burns the Salt". Relatively "enormous" quantities of Dew are required for this (due to the infinitesimal concentration), but it can nevertheless show us how the properties of the "Host" matter (sea salt, in this case) are significantly altered. Personally, I can not explain this (the resulting salt that melts at 40C) via "normal" chemistry.
    For your convenience, HERE is the relevant section from the above-mentioned book by Roger Guasco (translated to English).

---------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 02-23-2018 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Zoas approached me; when he realized that my understanding had reached a point of hermetic principal revolving around SM manifestation. So unless Zoas was activily trying to pop up and de-rail me; i have confidence that his advice was sincere. And i dont see that bloke porposly de-railing anyone.
    A long time ago you sent me a message with some ideas that were accurate and I didn't help much, I just gave a few more hints or details that were missing, but 90% of the whole thing was deducted by yourself. My 10% was not meant to mislead or derail you... I'm not a psychopath. If it helped you, then I am glad... but I can't take the credit for something that you mostly deducted by yourself.

Other than that, I've just read the quite bizarre discussion about the "Zoas' method".
    (and some ideas that such thing involves very expensive glassware).

I actually use different methods and there is only ONE person here who knows most of them. None of them involves "very expensive glassware" anyway.

I am very happy with my results... and I do not need other persons to be happy with them. I am not into a childish competition about who has the biggest alchemical penis... and there is only one alchemical secret: without caring which path you choose, enjoy what you are doing, because if you do not enjoy it, then not even 1,000 kilos of gold are worth it.

And the spirit is not a gas, nor a composition of elements of the periodic table. Even if some elements of the periodic table can, eventually, capture it.

In the same way that a the battery of your car is not electricity, it simply can store electricity... but it would be a mistake to say that a battery is electricity when it is simply storing it.

Blog Entries
    For your convenience, HERE is the relevant section from the above-mentioned book by Roger Guasco (translated to English).

Do these philosophical salts have special medicinal properties?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Do these philosophical salts have special medicinal properties?
    One way to find out...

Blog Entries
    One way to find out...
    I knew you were gonna say that. I have another question. Do these processes work without orgone accumulators or are they an absolute requirement. Im trying to take everyones advice and chop the budget on the Autumns attempts.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I knew you were gonna say that. I have another question.
    Then you certainly already know the reply to the other question as well, so why bother. You already know in advance all the answers you receive, as you often state in hindsight

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer;bt183
    Wow, thank you so much Andro. Despite having already known all this, something about that article just made something "click".
    So here goes my reply:

Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Action was the determining factor!
    Also, watch THIS (up to minute 3:00, one minute altogether)

----------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 02-24-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    I was digging around deep in the forum and found this:

http://www.rexresearch.com/littlefield/littlefield.htm

It is extremely interesting.

Ok. I think I'm in.
    But I think I will change the setup as I don't want to collect 40l of dew. Either (filtered) rain water, that stood outside longer times has to do the trick or I'm going to put everything into a retort and recollect/reuse the dew water via soft destillation at low temperatures. I am aware that there won't be a lot of nitrogen compounds left after destillation, but if this is really going to work, it can't be explained with these compounds anyways. Maybe I will perform both methods.

And I am going to honestly report my observations and see if there really will be a salt melting at 40C under those circumstances

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    And I am going to honestly report my observations
    Great. Perhaps better report the results on this thread: Fixation of Sea Salt towards the P-Stone.

Please note that results may vary, depending on different factors - "potency" of the dew, location & season, etc... There are also supposed to be "shorter" ways, but I've never tested them. Altogether, it's a rather monotonous and boring work... And you may need more repetitions than advertised... My first attempt at something similar (maybe 9 years ago) was a total failure

I could not find the answer on this thread, but maybe it has been answered.

Which one is the oldest reference to the term "Spiritus Mundi"?

(Since history has given it different names, I should clarify that I am strictly talking about the expression "Spiritus Mundi", not alternative names).

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread