Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 126 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

I'm sensing a correlation between the Axis Mundi, The Sword, and The Separator

Blog Entries
    The way I intend to elaborate (not today, but when I am more relaxed time-wise)) about the concept of Axis Mundi is from a more spiritual/holistic perspective.

But it sure is great that you are making your own connections/correlations!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No matter what you do (or anyone else does, for that matter), please take heed to the warnings and 'safety measures' kindly given by Salazius.

They are of utmost importance when dealing with these things.

Those warnings are not based on theory or speculation, but sadly, based on deeply disturbing (understatement!) experiences, had by persons we know (not from this Forum).

Thank you guys for the concern. Are there any texts that one would recommend that detail the ways to protect oneself from these radiations? For those of us who have no mentors and happen to stumble upon a portion of the truth, this information could be invaluable. I understand we should follow nature and our intuitions. what happens if our intuition leads us to something akin to the power of the stone, yet we know not how to protect ourselves or the correct and safe way to administer it for its healing and spiritual uses. How does one find these answers to help prevent misfortune??

Blog Entries
    Hi Nibiru,

I don't know such a text no - but, it is indirectly sometime mentionned, by symbols. Normally, one should, with what I said above, be able to find the principle of application in the lab if one is able to grasp the philosophical concept i.e pure imitation. At this point, if you have the beginning, you can understand easily the end (the Insulation).
    It is indeed invaluable, and this is why we warn and inform. The mentor is Nature, and your ability to work toward Spiritus Mundi. Not everybody can pass the test, generally by its own limitations.

If you use the Power of the Stone without being initiated in a way or another of its uses - it is probably because you're not mature enough, & I would say that it's not because one have the power, that he can or should use it, the generation of the Stone is something, and its uses is something else.
    Always being careful of course. And avoiding unconsiderated desires... the root of problems generally.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Blog Entries
    There are only a few things left for me to say on this thread, for the sake of completing the general overview of the principles/qualities/archetypes involved in the manifestation of Spiritus Mundi in undetermined physical form.

A short preview:

* Further elaboration of the 'polarity interplay' concept, and a few guidelines on studying engravings and allegories according to this concept, and how it is also possible to relate the same concept to actual (YES!) 'Internal' Alchemy, even if only to 'complement' the 'external' laboratory process.

* Brief analysis of the 'Perpetuum Mobile' Principle, in Nature as well as in our 'Philosophical' Microcosmos.

* The concept of 'Axis Mundi' from a more 'holistic' and spiritual perspective (from which, however, practical implementations could be possibly derived).

* The Principle of 'The Separator' has already been addressed in another thread, but it may pop up again here, if the right context presents itself.

I plan to address those topics next week, but for now I am posting the following Image, in preparation for the 'Axis Mundi' concept.

Anyone seriously interested in this thread and topic, please try to meditate on the image, and see what you can gather from a study which is not exclusively 'mental'.

Any comments on the Image/'Axis Mundi' correlation (or on any other issue) are most welcome, meanwhile.

Here it is:

Till next time!

May I ask, how did you come to all these indeed great conclusions so fast?
    What was it that did help you in the past, 1-2 years I assume, to come to this understanding?

I am really envious of your deep ave-inspiring, PRINCIPAL grasping of the matter.

Rueb

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rueb View Post
    May I ask, how did you come to all these indeed great conclusions so fast?
    What was it that did help you in the past, 1-2 years I assume, to come to this understanding?

I am really envious of your deep ave-inspiring, PRINCIPAL grasping of the matter.

Rueb
    Hi Rueb, and thank you for your comments.

It was actually a combination of at least four things (that I can think of).

First of all - my background. My shamanic work and initiations of more or less ten years (so far), along with my practice of Astrology, have taught me a lot about understanding and working with Archetypes, placing less initial focus on method and application, and more emphasis on the principles behind form and manifestation. I also always (since childhood) had this 'obsession' (for lack of a better term) with extracting the most compressed essence from everything I learn.

Second - I was fortunate enough to pick up some significant clues at the right place, at the right time and at the right circumstances - but they were still only clues, nevertheless.

Third - I had a MAJOR personal Revelation which is quite difficult to put into words, regarding the Nature of Creation and the Principles of Perpetual Genesis.

This 'Revelation' left me quite incapacitated for a week or so, allowing me to internally process what my linear mind could not handle during its brief 'exposure' to the 'Heart of Infinity', so to speak.
    To satisfy potential curiosity - NO drugs or Psychadelics were involved, neither in this Revelation, nor ever in my life. This does NOT mean that I am a 'pro' or 'con' advocate. Whatever works and feels right.
    Also, my view/perception of the world (and of 'reality' in general) had to undergo a complete 'shift', in order to allow me to continue living the relatively 'mundane' life without the sacrifice of my 'sanity'.
    (hence all the warnings)

And last (chronologically), but not least in importance - I have found a wonderful Friend and Brother in the Art, with whom I have complete trust, similar revelations, the ability to share openly (our own discoveries) and to work together, each in their own way, but based on the same guidelines we are both continuing to discover and derive from this Universal Pattern (which appears under so many guises, but is nevertheless the same).

I can not emphasize enough the value of True Friendship in this Art. Actually, I cannot emphasize enough the value of Friendship, period.

I have opened my heart with what I just wrote, and I hope it answers your question - but please do not take my own experiences as some sort of 'formula'.

We each have our own ways to get where we need to go.
    ✂--------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 06-09-2011 at 06:53 PM.

Ah, there went quite a few things more on behind the curtain. Thank you for elaborating.

The "Revelation" you speak of, what triggered it for you?
    It just doesn't happen on its own it seems. The only time for me when I came close to these unexplainable things was after ingesting substances which I deemed to be alchemical.
    Pretty naive if you think about it ... when you are supposed to put the right qualities and virtues in effect to create something alchemical which I had no clue of. It seems like the wrong way round and yet the only way.

Rueb
    Last edited by Rueb; 06-09-2011 at 08:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    The "Revelation" you speak of, what triggered it for you?
    Sorry, I can't really put my finger on a particular trigger. I just don't know...

The only time for me when I came close to these unexplainable things...
    Then maybe something may be derived from your experience, which could be applied to this physical realm?
    ✂----------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 06-10-2011 at 04:50 AM.

Any comments on the Image/'Axis Mundi' correlation (or on any other issue) are most welcome, meanwhile.
    Here it is:

Till next time!
    I don't believe I've contemplated the picture long enough yet. But so far images of the human hand, cell division, and the yin/yang symbol have all come to mind..

(Wow, I'm not good at posting a partial quote, sorry Androgynus)
    Last edited by Andro; 11-15-2012 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Quatation brackets fixed.

+ Reply to Thread