Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 126 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1256

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Blog Entries
    Yeah I'm really at a poi t where the lab work needs to be do e to verify all I've learnt this year and last year. Just going through major house Reno's and haven't got the lab set up quite yet but its on my too do list for tomorrow so hopefully by full moon I'll have something happening
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    It could be so easy to waste your life looking for that one manuscript that gives you all the answers.

The answers are already there in the works of all the Great Masters:

Valentine, Ripley, Philalethes, Flamel, Trevisan, Lully, Arnold de villanova, Artephius

And so on and so forth....They all openly give up the great secrets to those with the ability to understand.
    Quoted for truth! Finding that one manuscript that has all the answers just ain't gonna happen!

Your best bet is to read as many texts as you can [and work in the lab] to find the parallels among all the texts.

I assure you amongst all fluff is Truth, and nearly all of the available writings attest to the exact same Truth.

Blog Entries
    So is there a basic 'test' to see whether or not you have SM or regular water?

How do I tell?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    So is there a basic 'test' to see whether or not you have SM or regular water?

How do I tell?
    Hi Mr. Mixer

The way I like to look at it is from the time that we capture the SM and
    start the processes with it .. IT (SM) is on it's path of Evolution.

On this path of Evolution the SM has been given so many different names
    from the Alchemists to define it's Particular Nature at that specific point
    of the SM's Evolution.

Because of this you have to know what part of it's Evolution it is at to
    comprehend what characteristics it will have.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    On this path of Evolution the SM has been given so many different names from the Alchemists to define it's Particular Nature at that specific point of the SM's Evolution.

Because of this you have to know what part of it's Evolution it is at to comprehend what characteristics it will have.
    Nailed it!

Blog Entries
    Indeed. I understand and agree. In this particular example im talking about SM in its infant stage. The very first manifestation. How do we test to know if it is the real deal?

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Indeed. I understand and agree. In this particular example im talking about SM in its infant stage. The very first manifestation. How do we test to know if it is the real deal?
    A simple test for water:
    Take blue copper sulphate (blue vitriol; solid -not solved), put a small amount into a testing tube and calcinate it until it's white.

When you drop your liquid on that white copper sulphate and it gets blue again, it's definately water.

Blog Entries
    Okay... thank you... however im trying to find a way to tell the difference between regular water and the water which is imbubed with SM.

I think that i might start with some sea salt, and solve et coagular with the SM to see if it creates any interesting behaviour in the salt that regular water doesnt do. Any other suggestions?

I want to thank every single person which has created such a brilliant thread. ( good and the bad posts - yes there are some, not a criticism - merely an observation)
    If it wasn't for everyone here posting anything, this information wouldn't exist! Each one of you have been part of the development and evolvement of this topic,
    just like the evolvement of SM and everything else. I have read this thread from start to end, being led onto these forums it was one of the first things I saw upon
    finding the "alchemy forums". I wasn't searching for it (and maybe subconsciously I was) but it has helped me so much and will help every single person seeking
    answers.

As for my experience and lessons about the wonderful Spirit and energy force of the world it is everywhere and having wisdom in it's hand it creates and evolves
    and creates further in never ending cycles. I believe many things, of which one of these is that because we are created from this exact same "energy force" we
    have all of it's wisdom and knowledge. We only need to learn how to unveil it from within us. I have also learnt It is neutral and sides not with good or evil, but instead
    manifests what we feel more, and urge all to fill yourself with love whilst working with this beautiful substance, so as not to make something you do not seek!
    The Creator in all His might, glory and wisdom used this substance to create a balance in everything. For where too much negativity is found, the Life force will
    always provide it's counterpart. Nature is a vital key in everything the alchemists do and there is reasons for this, because it was bound in these same knowledgeable
    principles. Seeing in this thread how the separate alchemists seek certain things on the other threads without this main ingredient and yet those who search this life
    force are finding answers they didn't even dream existed before they even started with alchemy. Every person in this thread, is being led down a path of finding this
    beautiful relationship with creation itself. All the old texts speak of this and they urge the importance to the value of what this Spirit is and how to carefully work with it.
    I see alchemists trying to trap something that will never be trapped, but give it suitable conditions in order to do it's work and it will enlighten you further and teach you
    just how beautiful nature and It is. One can't expect answers out of nature if you not using natures principles.

Please don't limit your own minds as to how great this actually is. The whole world and everything we see and then the universes that we don't see, all of this is
    created by this same Spirit. Appreciate It. Be thankful to It. Respect It. It will show you the same due diligence that you give it and possibly even reveal the wisdom that
    each one of us already has. For those alchemists searching for riches I want to plant a seed in your minds, to ponder over. Should you find your stone and take it,
    do you think your mind and spirit will want the same needs? You will be lifted to another level and these material wants will no longer exist because there is more
    than you actually see. Have you read any of the old texts and seen how even if you have all the riches you want, how too many questions will be asked of you when
    you can't provide from whence it came? There is no greater upliftment than growing within one self, mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically and alchemy provides
    this in itself, how much more so "Spiritus Mundi" and eventually the philosophers stone.

For me, after our Creator, the two most precious things on this earth, is Life (the same Spiritus Mundi) and time. And if you meditate over this, we see just how interlinked
    all of this is. It is so precious and of such great value. Thank you again to all of you. This has been one of the greatest journeys of my life, if not the greatest!

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    FF, do you have the entire text of this process in German?

Also, there are "easier" ways to render/collect this "Virgin Earth"/"Jungfräuliche Erde" (="Central Salt" in my dictionary), but this practice looks legit enough. Seems worth giving it a go!
    Would you recommend using some iron containing mineral like pyrite as an easier way?

+ Reply to Thread