Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 110 111 112 113 114 115 116
Results 1,151 to 1,155 of 1155

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Cyliani did not live in Mexico, it was the chemist Tiffereau who did. In any event, you don't have to worry about solar light.
    Cyliani apparently did well in his Work without moving anywhere away from France. Indeed, Tiffereau was the one who "complained".

Elixirmixer, it would generally benefit you to read texts more attentively.

Anyway, you should be fine in Coober Pedy, if you like the desolate vibe I'm getting from the online images

Personally, if I'd live in Australia, I'd live in the area of Mullumbimby... Or more generally, a bit inland from Byron Bay.

Blog Entries
    I'm often receiving emails via the contact form on my website, asking me things like "How to condense Spiritus Mundi", "What is the Black Sun" and other related questions.

If I don't know you, please don't expect a reply. Also, if we already knew each other, you would have my personal email address.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, here is what I have to say (my personal view) on this topic:

ALL we need in order to be initiated into the practical (alchemical) applications of this Primordial Universal Principle, is to fully understand the "mechanics" of Genesis.

Most creation myths will likely tell us similar stories. However, we would need to understand Genesis less as "spiritualists" and more as "engineers", because it is, after all, a matter of engineering

Once this is understood and fully integrated, your own personal applications will almost certainly follow.

I also recommend reading The Last Question by Asimov.

------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 1 Week Ago at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Does the climate of the location effect production? I dont mean the weather per se; full moon, clear skyies all of that... but would collections greatly differ say, in the tropics, as they would in say, the desert?

This is a really important question that i really need to get answered before dinner tonight because we are discussing where we intend to move and so far its looking like the opal capital of Australia, but that is a barren wasteland of dirt and rocks gor the most part.

I do not want to move somewhere where SM is unavailable in good quanities as it will soon become the main focus of my investigations and I have to.... well you get the idea...

CLIMATE!?!?
    Depending on the method you choose to obtain it, make sure you have a source of hydrogen. The secret lies in obtaining "stable" Deuterium. Your location is only important if you work with the sun, but it is a matter of time and accuracy if you want to be successful with the sun. Or go to Mexico jaja

Nobody is going to tell you the secret of how to get it directly from the air and in sufficient quantities to make the Great Work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    The secret lies in obtaining "stable" Deuterium.
    Deuterium is stable "as is". Tritium is not.

There is no "unstable Deuterium" (to the best of my knowledge). Perhaps you meant to say "Deuterium in non-gas state", something that has already been addressed a while ago, but in connection to the other stable isotope of hydrogen.

There are a few threads on this board addressing the topic of Deuterium.

It's somewhat less about the material Carrier/Host and more about the "Spirit" Passenger/Guest, which alters the properties of the "Carrier" matter envelope (be it "hydrogen" or whatever).

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    make sure you have a source of hydrogen.
    There have been (allegedly) some interesting experiments (by Danae Harding and Vernon Roth) with Brown's Gas, some involving (allegedly) "Monoatomic Hydrogen" which (again, allegedly) was claimed to have unusual healing properties.

------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 2 Days Ago at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Deuterium is stable "as is". Tritium is not.

There is no "unstable Deuterium" (to the best of my knowledge). Perhaps you meant to say "Deuterium in non-gas state", something that has already been addressed on another thread, but in connection to the other stable isotope of hydrogen.
    Hi Andro, You're right, I wanted to imply that it should be liquefied and not in the form of gas.
    And yes, there are other threads that talk about deuterium but I just wanted to use a synonym for the same thing that is in this thread.

+ Reply to Thread