Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 126 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1256

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

  1. #1151
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,404
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Cyliani did not live in Mexico, it was the chemist Tiffereau who did. In any event, you don't have to worry about solar light.
    Cyliani apparently did well in his Work without moving anywhere away from France. Indeed, Tiffereau was the one who "complained".

    Elixirmixer, it would generally benefit you to read texts more attentively.

    Anyway, you should be fine in Coober Pedy, if you like the desolate vibe I'm getting from the online images



    Personally, if I'd live in Australia, I'd live in the area of Mullumbimby... Or more generally, a bit inland from Byron Bay.

  2. #1152
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,404
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm often receiving emails via the contact form on my website, asking me things like "How to condense Spiritus Mundi", "What is the Black Sun" and other related questions.

    If I don't know you, please don't expect a reply. Also, if we already knew each other, you would have my personal email address.


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Anyway, here is what I have to say (my personal view) on this topic:

    ALL we need in order to be initiated into the practical (alchemical) applications of this Primordial Universal Principle, is to fully understand the "mechanics" of Genesis.

    Most creation myths will likely tell us similar stories. However, we would need to understand Genesis less as "spiritualists" and more as "engineers", because it is, after all, a matter of engineering

    Once this is understood and fully integrated, your own personal applications will almost certainly follow.

    I also recommend reading The Last Question by Asimov.





    ------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 04-10-2018 at 09:51 AM.

  3. #1153
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Does the climate of the location effect production? I dont mean the weather per se; full moon, clear skyies all of that... but would collections greatly differ say, in the tropics, as they would in say, the desert?

    This is a really important question that i really need to get answered before dinner tonight because we are discussing where we intend to move and so far its looking like the opal capital of Australia, but that is a barren wasteland of dirt and rocks gor the most part.

    I do not want to move somewhere where SM is unavailable in good quanities as it will soon become the main focus of my investigations and I have to.... well you get the idea...

    CLIMATE!?!?
    Depending on the method you choose to obtain it, make sure you have a source of hydrogen. The secret lies in obtaining "stable" Deuterium. Your location is only important if you work with the sun, but it is a matter of time and accuracy if you want to be successful with the sun. Or go to Mexico jaja

    Nobody is going to tell you the secret of how to get it directly from the air and in sufficient quantities to make the Great Work.

  4. #1154
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,404
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    The secret lies in obtaining "stable" Deuterium.
    Deuterium is stable "as is". Tritium is not.

    There is no "unstable Deuterium" (to the best of my knowledge). Perhaps you meant to say "Deuterium in non-gas state", something that has already been addressed a while ago, but in connection to the other stable isotope of hydrogen.

    There are a few threads on this board addressing the topic of Deuterium.

    It's somewhat less about the material Carrier/Host and more about the "Spirit" Passenger/Guest, which alters the properties of the "Carrier" matter envelope (be it "hydrogen" or whatever).

    Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    make sure you have a source of hydrogen.
    There have been (allegedly) some interesting experiments (by Danae Harding and Vernon Roth) with Brown's Gas, some involving (allegedly) "Monoatomic Hydrogen" which (again, allegedly) was claimed to have unusual healing properties.


    ------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 04-18-2018 at 11:42 PM.

  5. #1155
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Deuterium is stable "as is". Tritium is not.

    There is no "unstable Deuterium" (to the best of my knowledge). Perhaps you meant to say "Deuterium in non-gas state", something that has already been addressed on another thread, but in connection to the other stable isotope of hydrogen.
    Hi Andro, You're right, I wanted to imply that it should be liquefied and not in the form of gas.
    And yes, there are other threads that talk about deuterium but I just wanted to use a synonym for the same thing that is in this thread.

  6. #1156
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,404
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    There have been (allegedly) some interesting experiments (by Danae Harding and Vernon Roth) with Brown's Gas, some involving (allegedly) "Monoatomic Hydrogen" which (again, allegedly) was claimed to have unusual healing properties.
    I have found the relevant info in one of the old "Ormus" calls, the one with Danae Harding. I think it's from around 9 years ago... and she doesn't mention "monoatomic" like I thought, just "Hydrogen".

    To the best of my knowledge, this info has not been independently verified and should be taken as such. Could be true, could be complete bull - or anything in-between...

    For those who have the "official" mp3 files, the relevant bit starts at around 01:21:45 into the call.

    I will now transcribe the relevant segment for your perusing pleasure

    Danae Harding: "If you look at the bible code, Hydrogen is the element of creation and of course, water has a lot of Hydrogen in it. So I think that Hydrogen is another key player whenever we're talking about Ormus. I think it's an interaction between that life force energy that exists within the Hydrogen element."

    [...... some comments by the interviewer ......]

    Danae Harding: "When I worked with Kelvin (?) he used to use a Hydrogen torch. But if you turn that Hydrogen torch off and run the Hydrogen across the different elements that he was working with, he can take an ore and turn that ore into anything. He can turn it into gold, platinum, depending on the amount of hydrogen he applied to it. We had amazing alchemical experiences there, because he loved to play with metals and he loved to make(!) them, and the Hydrogen was the key to everything. And you know, the Brown's Gas generator, it's a Hydrogen/Oxygen torch, it's a water torch, but if you turn [inaudible] off the fire and just run the Hydrogen that comes out of there across damaged skin, like a burn or a scar, it heals immediately. Hydrogen can do amazing things."

  7. #1157
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I have found the relevant info in one of the old "Ormus" calls, the one with Danae Harding. I think it's from around 9 years ago... and she doesn't mention "monoatomic" like I thought, just "Hydrogen".

    To the best of my knowledge, this info has not been independently verified and should be taken as such. Could be true, could be complete bull - or anything in-between...

    For those who have the "official" mp3 files, the relevant bit starts at around 01:21:45 into the call.

    I will now transcribe the relevant segment for your perusing pleasure

    Danae Harding: "If you look at the bible code, Hydrogen is the element of creation and of course, water has a lot of Hydrogen in it. So I think that Hydrogen is another key player whenever we're talking about Ormus. I think it's an interaction between that life force energy that exists within the Hydrogen element."

    [...... some comments by the interviewer ......]

    Danae Harding: "When I worked with Kelvin (?) he used to use a Hydrogen torch. But if you turn that Hydrogen torch off and run the Hydrogen across the different elements that he was working with, he can take an ore and turn that ore into anything. He can turn it into gold, platinum, depending on the amount of hydrogen he applied to it. We had amazing alchemical experiences there, because he loved to play with metals and he loved to make(!) them, and the Hydrogen was the key to everything. And you know, the Brown's Gas generator, it's a Hydrogen/Oxygen torch, it's a water torch, but if you turn [inaudible] off the fire and just run the Hydrogen that comes out of there across damaged skin, like a burn or a scar, it heals immediately. Hydrogen can do amazing things."
    If it was that easy..
    Hydrogen is probably the most researched element ever.
    And I made quite a lot experiments with hydrogen too.
    Filled balloons and led them explode, or kept it inside a testing tube with my finger.

    Each time you put a metal that's not noble into an acid you get hydrogen if the metal dissolves.
    Don't smoke when trying this and research what happened to the Hindenburg. In that accident no transmitations or unusual effects were observed too.

  8. #1158
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,404
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    If it was that easy..
    I have no real understanding of these matters, but maybe the whole "Brown's Gas" setup is part of the bigger picture... I just posted a transcript of that call from many years ago... But I surely don't claim to understand it... IF there's anything to understand at all

    Anyway, I'll start a separate thread on Brown's Gas, maybe I will learn something

  9. #1159
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Each time you put a metal that's not noble into an acid you get hydrogen if the metal dissolves.
    That's not always true, though. Nitric acid, for example, gives off nitrogen compounds, specially the reddish nitrogen dioxide, not hydrogen when it dissolves metals. Sulfuric acid also sometimes gives off volatile sulfur compounds rather than hydrogen when it dissolves some metals (ex: mercury dissolved in this concentrated acid gives off sulfur dioxide.)

  10. #1160
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    That's not always true, though. Nitric acid, for example, gives off nitrogen compounds, specially the reddish nitrogen dioxide, not hydrogen when it dissolves metals. Sulfuric acid also sometimes gives off volatile sulfur compounds rather than hydrogen when it dissolves some metals (ex: mercury dissolved in this concentrated acid gives off sulfur dioxide.)
    You are right. It depends on the electeochemical potential of H+ (or H3O+) compared to the NO3- or SO42- Ion or other particles formed in situ. At least after the official science theory, which fits very fine in explaining or predicting these kinds of reactions.
    What I said is the case when using hydrochloric and vinegar acid.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts