Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 126 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1252

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Blog Entries
    because when you guys are creating your super charged SM your usin serious pressure differences and disharmonies to create intense dis-equalibrium which the universe responds to by giving you the something from the nothing?
    alchemy isn't that needlessly complicated, but alchemists make it out to be to screw with you
    dress it up with long complicated words to make the work seem extremely difficult

Harmonic frequencies transfixing the membrane in a void filled with a supercharged energetic field
    is bullshit i don't have time for and neither do you
    Last edited by Kibric; 05-03-2018 at 06:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    something from the nothing?
    There is no "nothing". The last thing we ever negate is negation itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    "Nequaquam Vacuum" as the old text says. (Nothing is empty, there is no void, there is no nothing anywhere... different translations are possible).

Other than that, since Socrates and Plato did their effort of detaching the forms from the objects AND the concept itself comes from them, it is a weird trend to misunderstand things and attach the forms to the objects and then consider that the forms and the objects are actually the same thing.

The moon is beautiful, but it's not the concept of beauty itself... just like it is not any of the 118 things which can be found out there and their combinations and permutations.

I had to drive for 3 hours today to pick up something... and I am not a car.

Blog Entries
    Its the simplicity thats making me scared. Ive pondered 1000 times the factors and it all seems to make perfect sense; however i still get people warning me that im far off.

Some say vacuum, other dont. We see apparatuses but then are told "its not what were looking for".

Is this rabbit hole truly endless? There is only one way to find out i suppose but i have to be patient.

Something i found interesting was something you said Andro about putrifaction occuring AFTER a natural separation of the red and white. And i can only assume this seperation is after an artificial seperation.

Finally i cant help but wonder; if you have not yet made the stone, have you made other medicines from the spirit, and are there any text relating to using the spirit in other ways instead of making the stone itself?

Finally part2# why does it "come from the north" you would think that considering that the magnetic procession of the earth is moving northward that we would collect from the south....

Any comments on that??
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    something you said Andro about putrifaction occuring AFTER a natural separation of the red and white.
    When/where did I say that?

people warning me that im far off
    I'd say - ignore those comments and keep tinkering & experimenting...

Just "pondering" (about Alchemy) without practical application won't get you anywhere, anyway...

Blog Entries
    When/where did I say that?

I'd say - ignore those comments and keep tinkering & experimenting...
    I may have misinterpreted it but its in post #63 of this thread:
    The Female/Passive Principle (Common Mercury) incarnates first, then, if 'caught'/'isolated', it generates the Male/Active Principle by itself via self-impregnation (Auto-Feedback, generating Self-Awareness).
    When the two Principles are side by side in an unmarried state, we have our Hermaphrodite.
    Then, the Marriage takes place, and the subsequent putrefaction and color sequence - death and re-birth into the Androgynous state.
    Well this next set-up will have to be the way i role for a while. I was hoping to go no vacuum but im having last minute doubts. Anyway time will tell.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Nothing exists: Every Thing is an illusion.
    Nothing imagines: Things are made of Nothing.
    Nothing is absolute: Everything is relative.
    I am No Thing: I am that I am NoThing
    Imagining WhatEver, WhenEver.

Blog Entries
    1. are you implying that if your body is present around your SM collection and evolving, that the experiment could "suck the life" out of you, if your no properly insulated?

2. And this insulation is done in the same way we insulate for electricity and magnetism.?

3. And this; because when you guys are creating your super charged SM your usin serious pressure differences and disharmonies to create intense dis-equalibrium which the universe responds to by giving you the something from the nothing?
    1. On some methods of captation, yes. I felt it. It is very painful. Do not touch the flask - if you do you'll feel a bite like a needle. Don't even be present, otherwise your aura could be vampirised.

2. Same no. But analogical, yes.

3. Imbalance is key term. The B.Valentine scale.

You can get SM from various places before the Nothing. The Nothing method requires a certain ''level''. Don't try to do it at first. It is serious serious warning. I will not explain much more about it since it would require long and precise instructions.
    Last edited by Salazius; 05-06-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: More infos
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    1. On some methods of captation, yes. I felt it. It is very painful. Do not touch the flask - if you do you'll feel a bite like a needle. Don't even be present, otherwise your aura could be vampirised.

2. Same no. But analogical, yes.

3. Imbalance is key term. The B.Valentine scale.

You can get SM from various places before the Nothing. The Nothing method requires a certain ''level''. Don't try to do it at first. It is serious serious warning. I will not explain much more about it since it would require long and precise instructions.
    Thanks for your warning!
    But isn't it possible to be a little more precise?

For example I would warn someone who is about to eat, sniff or smoke a salt of (vulgar) mercury as I know what serious consequences can accure when doing that.

What kind of dangers are you talking about? Is it on some kind of "metaphysical" or psychological level? If yes, what are the concrete dangers? Can you end up with chronic mental illness, serious physical injuries or even death?
    Or is it rather similar to what I described in post #26 here, or like the curse of the pharao?

Is everyone potentially endangered or only the sensitive ones? Is it possible to fully recover from such an incident if yes, how?

Or is it indeed something you could assess with common knowledge like "Mind your step", "Danger, high voltage", or "Danger, device under pressure"?

If you avoid being present at your experiment, how do you set it up and start it /end it? You would need some kind of electric timer device or mechanics built up to do so. And even then what you "created" or "collected" is still inside the flask in the end.

I know those are quite a lot of questions and I respect you don't want to go too much into detail, but I don't want to risk the health and life of my beloved ones when tinkering for example with that (imo) harmless R+C device (where after my latest considerations indeed a low pressure/"nothing" might be involved and I don't see any dangers with that anyway). Sure I confess I am not far in this/your way of alchemy but you warn about things that can only be recognized after you made the experience yourself. And that's too late imo. It would be like me warning someone with no experience with poisons to be careful with the cinnebar path, that there may be a thing you could do that can be seriously dangerous, without telling what it is.
    Last edited by Florius Frammel; 05-06-2018 at 01:40 PM.

Hi all,
    To some people Spiritus Mundi is actually a specified Universal Spirit. That would deserve a discussion.
    Arrakis

+ Reply to Thread