Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 125 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1246

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Blog Entries
    Fuck im getting pumped. WHERES the Mods!?!?

I NEED MODERATION!!!!

HA!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Fuck im getting pumped. WHERES the Mods!?!?

I NEED MODERATION!!!!

HA!
    Where are the pix?

Some want to see the contraption before you use it.

Maybe take a few videos during the operation. If doable

Blog Entries
    Okay well Spiritus Mundi SupaSoaker 1.0 needs some adjustments.

Right now as it stands the system requires the operator to be present for it to work. So when i fell asleep last night before the Dew arrived and my alarm was SILENT (WTF)!? So i missed out last night.

I will be trying again today but with an adjusted system that does use heat instead of a present operator. I was trying to make it simple by removing heating but its too much work in exchange so the heating is much more convenient anyway it seems.

As far as any passive collections last night my system was not set-up in a way that collected on its own. Fail. But lessons learnt.

Tonight will be better I think.

The choice of magnets is obviously quite wide.

At these early trial stages im using KCL and KPO4. I know KOH works really well also but its not in the list of 12 zodiac cell salts therefore im not interested.

I am only using magnets from the 12 cell salts. And in a minute ill be collecting the sheets I left out last night and seeing if we got any special powders.

Oh yeah! And ive got pictures. I was just waiting for permission. After all; no one on this forum has ever explained how they produce SM.

Except maybe you; Aham.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Oh yeah! And ive got pictures. I was just waiting for permission.
    I don't think the Mods care about us posting pics that are related to the thread. DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Oh yeah! And ive got pictures. I was just waiting for permission. After all; no one on this forum has ever explained how they produce SM.

Except maybe you; Aham.
    Not sure I did anything like that on the forums but I don't remember everything I said or did BTW, like many of us I too am stumbling my way through

Blog Entries
    Ah perhaps just in PM you told me about your work. And I did promise you the same in return and I will certainly uphold that promise at some stage today. Whether privately or not im not sure yet.

Its a greedy thing I suppose; alchemy. Its so hard to learn; therefore no one wants others to pick it up easily and quickly because its likely that they themselves did not do so and had to work long and hard to accomplish their current level of understanding of alchemy.

So we dont want to share. Because it gives "unfair advantage" to others who didnt work as hard ect...

But is this the right way of thinking?

Does a baker... whom makes the finest loaves in all the land... does he just store them? And keep them only for his friends and family?

Do historians study history; translate an old text; only to hide it and keep it to themselves? (Well yes sometimes they do actually) but the point im getting at is that if we want our world to grow and mature and find peace and freedom; we need to be willing to GIVE that growth; the growth we personally have, to the rest of the world...

Does an olive tree grow olives; just for its own sake?

All things that belong to nature GIVES itself unto nature in order that the whole may grow. And if human beings had held this mindstate since the beginning there would be very little suffering.

We are selfISH we wISH for things, fISH for things, we want to finISH everything, we have to fill our dISH, 90% of the human action is TAKE TAKE TAKE and oly a small amount of GIVING.

Even when we do give; its often in the wrong places. Corrupted charities, capitalism, mental energy to TV, social media ect...

And thats why so many kids are in pain right now; because we are all just so used to TAKING all things good; and transmuting that energy into a complete waste and lose of divine potential; all-the-while destracting ourselves from our pathetic non-existant "problems" at the same time as being double crossed behind the scenes because in distracting ourselves we also distracted ourselves from our opposition which has grown strong and firm in its wickedness while we have been asleep at the wheel...

Therefore a dawning of either an age of light or of infinite darkness is upon us...... what should we do???

The same things we did yesterday? Pride, bicker, gossip, slander, cheat, steal, hide the true good power and keep it fo ourselves?

Look where thats got us.....

It is insanity to continue doing the same things and expect a different result.

And there are no "OFFICIAL" rules in the forum guidelines that says not to talk about SM; and also, no mods have yet shut me down; SO HERE GOES!!!

Ah perhaps just in PM you told me about your work. And I did promise you the same in return and I will certainly uphold that promise at some stage today. Whether privately or not im not sure yet.

Its a greedy thing I suppose; alchemy. Its so hard to learn; therefore no one wants others to pick it up easily and quickly because its likely that they themselves did not do so and had to work long and hard to accomplish their current level of understanding of alchemy.

So we dont want to share. Because it gives "unfair advantage" to others who didnt work as hard ect...

But is this the right way of thinking?

Does a baker... whom makes the finest loaves in all the land... does he just store them? And keep them only for his friends and family?

Do historians study history; translate an old text; only to hide it and keep it to themselves? (Well yes sometimes they do actually) but the point im getting at is that if we want our world to grow and mature and find peace and freedom; we need to be willing to GIVE that growth; the growth we personally have, to the rest of the world...

Does an olive tree grow olives; just for its own sake?

All things that belong to nature GIVES itself unto nature in order that the whole may grow. And if human beings had held this mindstate since the beginning there would be very little suffering.

We are selfISH we wISH for things, fISH for things, we want to finISH everything, we have to fill our dISH, 90% of the human action is TAKE TAKE TAKE and oly a small amount of GIVING.

Even when we do give; its often in the wrong places. Corrupted charities, capitalism, mental energy to TV, social media ect...

And thats why so many kids are in pain right now; because we are all just so used to TAKING all things good; and transmuting that energy into a complete waste and lose of divine potential; all-the-while destracting ourselves from our pathetic non-existant "problems" at the same time as being double crossed behind the scenes because in distracting ourselves we also distracted ourselves from our opposition which has grown strong and firm in its wickedness while we have been asleep at the wheel...

Therefore a dawning of either an age of light or of infinite darkness is upon us...... what should we do???

The same things we did yesterday? Pride, bicker, gossip, slander, cheat, steal, hide the true good power and keep it fo ourselves?

Look where thats got us.....

It is insanity to continue doing the same things and expect a different result.

And there are no "OFFICIAL" rules in the forum guidelines that says not to talk about SM; and also, no mods have yet shut me down; SO HERE GOES!!!
    This is why I give back to the writing community on my blog. I DO wish to keep a healthy divide between that and my alchemical studies, so I won't say which, but every time I learn a "trick" or technique that could help other authors, I try to share it. There's 100,000 new releases every year. We aren't in competition, just trying to find our own audiences. The readers will continue to read authors they like, so it isn't like you are "stealing" sales from someone else.

Probably why I talk in this forum far more than I should. I've been kind of quiet lately, but that is because I'm experimenting with new methods in spagyrics and waiting until they are refined and tested before I bring them to light. I still believe that much can be accomplished with a simple pot, some water, and some "earth" as a starting material. I'm going to figure it out and then post it once I do.

The ancients were able to accomplish great things without the internet, vast libraries, or studying ancient texts. They figured it out from scratch. This is why I continue to believe that most written accounts are meant to deceive more than to teach.

Blog Entries

The big reveal!

And so it begins....
    102.jpg

The Ark of the Covenant:
    103.jpg

Think he's so cool with his shades and his super powers...
    104.jpg

And so its time to play: Spiritus Mundi Super Soaker 1.0
    101.jpg
    106.jpg

Blog Entries
    continued:107.jpg
    678.jpg

Spiritus Mundi Super Soaker 1.2 sucked i didnt even take a photo.

Spiritus Mundi Super Soaker 2.0:
    105.jpg
    6445.jpg
    Attachment 1020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

Your setups look cool, EM!

I guess you're heating that three necked flasked somehow, but I don't understand why one neck is open and the other attached to a funnel.
    What's that stuff you put inside your condenser?

Blog Entries
    Another piece of beautiful AF literature ruined by an accidental page reload.... sigh...

Take 2: All in all these devices dont work, at least not to the degree that i require. Had I used more appropriate magnets then perhaps this would have been sufficient however i have specific goals ATM and im using less than ideal magnets.

To answer your question, there is nothing in the actual condenser per se, other than cool water, however in the attachments i have drop out flasks which hold my magnets.

In this case i am using KCL and KPO4; however, these are not ideal and im only using them because they are the required zodiac cell salts based on my families astrology charts. More ideal magnets can be located in say, the oak tree, or, the limestone grotto for example.

I would imagine that KOH and NaOH are the most ideal in regards to readily available materials, due to their high levels of delinquency.

However; i have not yet looked into how to separate SM from magnets so im using magnets that i intend to mature using SM and consume anyway, to avoid the need for an initial separation. I dont want to consume KOH or NaOH.

Now.. let us discuss this device, which in essense is exactly the same as the Beyer and chemical moonshine devices. I will use the analogy of an electric circuit as an example for demonstration.

Earth is the battery.
    Air flow, is our live current.
    Our heat source, is the resistive load.
    Our condenser is like a transformer.
    Our magnet flasks are like capacitors.

In order to charge our capacitors, we need to draw current across them. If our resistive load is at the front of our device, then the battery sends current into the system, reaches the resistive load in order to reach back to its equalibrium, achieving this, it returns to its battery, the earth.

In the SM SS 1st series, and in the beyer and chemical moonshine devices, our resistive load is in front of our transformer and capacitors and is still connected via the air-flow to the battery, short-circuiting our system early and returning all the force back to earth before it charges our capasitors.

In order for this device to be effective, the resistive load needs to be at the end of the system, in a way that it draws in through one way, across our transformer and capacitors, and then back to source. I will draw my interpretation of such a device later on today. Im painting my house today while the sun is out

I might also add that using a fire extingisher (CO2) and spraying it into a pillow case, makes instant dry ice. This dropped ito alcohol can make some serious below zero temperaturs and can make the capacitors super conductive to charging. Not to be used in the transformer though, we are trying to separate as much of the un-needed moisture as possible and capture only the most subtle of vapours, this is what the transformer is for, just to change the frequenzy that our liquid is vibrating at, a higher voltage lets say.

+ Reply to Thread