Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

I will try to put your thoughts into some mode of operation.

According to Genesis the physical Matter (Earth ) was born out of Water and Light (or Fire) and the last two from Air (or Word).
    Now if this Theory is correct then we must be able to recreate the process of Creation on a small scale in this manner.

Concetrate the Light of the Sun in a bowl of water with a magnifying glass for some time and observe if water produce any sediment.If it does the Theory will be proven to be true.

Was there a time when existence consisted of only one thing, the spiritus mundi? If so, how did the first thing become the second thing without water or light?

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Was there a time when existence consisted of only one thing, the spiritus mundi? If so, how did the first thing become the second thing without water or light?
    I was talking about recreation of the physical matter not a spiritual matter.

The spiritual matter was created through the word of creation Fiat Lux.The creation will be destroyed by another word, the lost word of freemasons.

Quote Originally Posted by True Puffer View Post
    I was talking about recreation of the physical matter not a spiritual matter.

The spiritual matter was created through the word of creation Fiat Lux.The creation will be destroyed by another word, the lost word of freemasons.
    Thank you for your reply True Puffer. I'm talking about the first creation of physical matter. Do you know how it came into existence?

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Thank you for your reply True Puffer. I'm talking about the first creation of physical matter. Do you know how it came into existence?
    Do you mean for sure?
    No, i was born little later afterwards.

But for the purpose of this thread it will be enough if we succeed in coagulating the light through the medium of water.

The user of this forum vega33 has already succeed in this operation following Baron Georg von Welling's method but i don't know if i am allowed to show you the pictures of his work?

Blog Entries
    Materia Prima is not Prima Materia, big distinction.
    Prima Materia is Spiritus Mundi Universalis. Materia Prima can be a magnet, or a source (an equivalent of the Source of the Prima Materia), or a subject of the Art. If so, it is the Graal, or Nostoc, or Emerald of the Philosophers/Tabula Smaragdina.

Spiritus Mundi comes into our Universe because of an imbalance in the equilibrium between things and nothing.
    It is the Word, the Word is the flesh of the World. When you take the Word, and express the Word by yourself, both annihilate and recreate Primordial Silence. Noise or sound, or vibration, is the first something out of pure nothing.

Spiritus Mundi is able to express the whole spectrum of the Divinity by making in and by itself a prism able to make a diffraction of its qualities. You have God;ess/Nothing, and you have a Some.thing (as Binah), that express itself as things, as a 'rainbow', this is the Chokmah state (for kabbalists). And then you have everything coming and dividing itself again and again until they create vortexs and begin to agglomerate into denser realities.

Matter find a dynamic equilibrium in the cycles of its evolution. It is a whole pattern of expression, in perpetual communication.
    Hydrogen + SM will never give you some Helium, simply because the effect of SM upon a matter will touch the structure *of principles*.
    SM gives Putrefaction and resurrection. Cycle of life.

Big bang, do not exist, it's not big and not bang, it's all silent, and it's not explosive. It's a perpertual spring, a fog, then a water, and then a circulation. And also a decreation. The Spring in order to exist must have a reverse process. Like Sun and Black Holes.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"Alchemy as Science, Art and Philosophy is at first a mindset, and not a Technique."
    "You have to transmute Principles and Laws into recipes, and recipies into actions." S.H.D:.A.H.S

Materia Prima is not Prima Materia, big distinction.
    Prima Materia is Spiritus Mundi Universalis. Materia Prima can be a magnet, or a source (an equivalent of the Source of the Prima Materia), or a subject of the Art. If so, it is the Graal, or Nostoc, or Emerald of the Philosophers/Tabula Smaragdina.
    I would have said the opposite :
    Materia Prima is Spiritus Mundi Universalis and so on...

Thank you for your wisdom, Salazius.

Let me attempt to put my thoughts into words.

In the beginning there was what some would call “nothing” or “void”. But in reality there is no such thing as “nothing”, there is only less dense something. When we speak of this infinite ocean of perfectly balanced less dense something, we refer to it as Spiritus Mundi. A vibrational force acted upon the Spiritus Mundi, and created imbalance. The force caused the less dense to become more dense, separating the waters from the waters, the up from the down, the yin from the yang. The spiraling world of opposing forces was born. The universe was set into motion.

So we have a separation from the first immaterial material (Spiritus Mundi), from the first material material (I’ll just call it first matter). The Spiritus Mundi is attracted to that which opposes it, the first matter. Is this the same first matter that you call the magnet, or Graal, or container, or Nostoc? On a side note, is Nostoc the Manna (what is it) from heaven spoken of in the bible?

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius
    Matter find a dynamic equilibrium in the cycles of its evolution.
    Dynamic equilibrium. Are you saying that the constant state of trying to reach equilibrium is, in and of itself, equilibrium? Perfect imperfection?

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius
    Big bang, do not exist, it's not big and not bang, it's all silent, and it's not explosive. It's a perpertual spring, a fog, then a water, and then a circulation. And also a decreation. The Spring in order to exist must have a reverse process. Like Sun and Black Holes.
    I don’t want to get off topic, but does the sun create matter from consuming energy, or does it create energy by separating matter? Does it create matter, or destroy it?
    I don’t know what a “Black Hole” is. Is it something incredibly dense at the center of our galaxy, from which light cannot escape? I think that might be something that physicists have invented in order to explain why things at the center of hour galaxy move faster around the center than things farther away from the center. But what is at the center of a hurricane? Motionless air.
    It seems to me that the “black holes” might be where matter is born, “fountains”, a microcosm of the beginning of the universe. The stars are where matter dies and turns back into energy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Lion View Post
    I would have said the opposite :
    Materia Prima is Spiritus Mundi Universalis and so on...
    Damn that's right I always invert them ...
    Salazius

My Works

"Alchemy as Science, Art and Philosophy is at first a mindset, and not a Technique."
    "You have to transmute Principles and Laws into recipes, and recipies into actions." S.H.D:.A.H.S

Blog Entries
    In the Beginning ... The Beginning is an End. Depending the sense you take it, from where you come from.

So, yes, a Void, The Void, is also a desiquilibrium, that's why the Something must come to life. When the Something and Nothing are equilibrated it is the maturity of the Universe, but the Something will take the advantage upon the Nothing, and then the Nothing will come back in force. This is the Cosmical Ouroboros or Perpetual Motion/Perpetuum Mobile ad Infinitum. Because it cannot be otherwise. Everthing comes from One Source, Ex.isting as this expressed (ex.pressed something) in the Oneness, and going back to Oneness but in the Nothingness.
    The Whole Nothing as Potential will, and need, and must be Ex.pressed as Something. This is the Cosmical Scale, bringing equilibrium.

Spiritus Mundi, Anima Mundi, Sal Mundi, are the Expression of this Nothing as coagulated vibrations. The Word comes BEFORE Light (Sulfur). The Word is the Mercury, the information, from it, everything comes out. Everything you are, everything you touch, see, smell, etc. All this is an imaginary creation by the Nothing as a mechanical process. God is Life, and Life is Lived by Itself. The Whole Creation is an inevitable, and automatic process. It cannot BE otherwise, otherwise it is True Death, and it is impossible, because Life is Life ! It is an imaginary creation because only the mental principle set patterns and conceives things, that will come to density, but nonetheless, will always be from the Nothing, for the Nothing, via the Nothing, into this Something. Only the Nothing is real, everything else is imaginary. The Stone
    is an imaginary thing, created in order to makes you understand that this world is an imagination.

"It is you mind that created this world" Buddha.

Creation IS Balanced, Nothing IS balanced, but ALONE they are NOT ! Imbalance is just a partial vision of the whole pattern. Cyclic imbalance creates balance and perfect dynamic dis./equilibrium.

Manna is a first condensation of Spiritus Mundi, the Bible explains a lot, but only as allegory.

Suns or Stars, create Matter. This is a dot for density, black holes are exit gates.

I hope I answered your questions.
    Salazius

My Works

+ Reply to Thread