Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Unfortunately Truth does not require me to understand it. I just assumed it would make sense when I came across it. The cyclical nature of matter, beginning and ending with the spiritus mundi, makes sense, but it's hard to view time as anything other than linear. A couple years ago I experienced something that I call the "yin/yang". Due to my ignorance and incarcerating dogmas it was almost the end of me. Time was not a factor. That's why I don't deny what you say.

Suns or Stars, create Matter. This is a dot for density, black holes are exit gates.
    Does matter come from a dot of density, or a dot lacking density?

Blog Entries
    Hi,

Time IS, it's just "vertical" and not "horizontal". It's always now, and here in the space, so time is everywhere, but everything do not occurs everywhere in the same "event of time"/location + event (in the now), otherwise we would be in the Nothing, in the Nothing, everything is everytime, in the same place/everywhere/now.here. So, Time do not ex.ist in fact. Events do "exist" in "No Time"/Now in the creation.

Matter comes from a dot, or a line, it depends of the need of non density/Nothing.
    Last edited by Salazius; 05-04-2011 at 09:41 AM. Reason: making things clearer ... as much as possible.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    Time IS, it's just "vertical" and not "horizontal". It's always now, and here in the space, so time is everywhere, but everything do not occurs everywhere in the same "event of time"/location + event (in the now), otherwise we would be in the Nothing, in the Nothing, everything is everytime, in the same place/everywhere/now.here. So, Time do not ex.ist in fact. Events do "exist" in "No Time"/Now in the creation.
    I understand the nowness of time, and I understand the continuation of creation. What I don't understand is how the end "now" (when all matter has returned to the spiritus mundi) occurred before the beginning "now" (when spiritus mundi begins to become matter). What you are suggesting is that there is no beginning, and ultimately there is no "first matter".
    Perhaps time is a beast we'll slay another day.

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    Matter comes from a dot, or a line, it depends of the need of non density/Nothing.
    What I think you are saying is that matter comes from non-density, since non-density is unbalanced, matter must spring forth. I believe that we can refer to this "non-density" as spiritus mundi. That makes sense to me, matter comes from spiritus mundi. Here is where my confusion resides: Stars are very dense.
    When you say that matter comes from stars, you might be referring to the popular belief that matter is evolved from one element to another element through the process of nuclear fusion: The center of the sun is so hot and so dense that hydrogen atoms have no choice but to fuse together forming helium. The density increases and the fusing increases. One element turns into the next element until iron is formed, at which point the star goes supernova, and Voila! It's raining matter. I, for one, do not subscribe to this theory. Why is the corona of the sun hotter than the sun itself? Why are sunspots, areas where we see deepest into the sun (much like the eye of a hurricane), cooler? If "fusion" is occurring, the inside would be hotter than the outside. I believe the answer is fission, not fusion. Fusion is energy converting matter. Fission is matter converting to energy. Matter is ripped apart and Voila! It's raining energy. Stars destroy matter, not create it.
    On the other hand, maybe that's not what you mean when you say stars create matter. Maybe you mean that the energy and heat released from the stars put the spiritus mundi into motion?

Thank you for your patience Salazius.

Blog Entries
    Here you speak of events in Now, beginning and end are part of the creation, of the someting, as I said earlier, start and finish are one into Oness/nothing, and thus, must be separated in order to make a creation ... and the Creation occurs now. Begining is in Now, and Finish is in Now.

Spiritus Mundi is Spiritus Mundi, Nothing is Nothing, SM is not Nothing, since when it is SM, it is already in this World, otherwise it is Nothing ...

About density : Look a magnet. A magnet can be 20 grams, and attract a 160 kg piece of iron, stick it to an iron piece, and you cannot remove it, even Sly or Schwarzy couldn't. Does the magnet is weighing 160 kg ? No, other factors comes into play. If you are in a room made of iron, it will be very heavy, and very hard to move. Same thing with stars in space. But here, it is the room that acts upon the star. What you also have to consider is the dot in the center of the star, it is a non density dot, and what surrounds it is not important, it can be fluid or coagulated, this is the axis mundi's function.
    I don't refer to nuclear fusion since it is not my point here. When I speak of the matter, I speak of SM. Nuclear Fusion is the cycle of the star itself, not the creation of the Universe.
    Stars are prisms for entry, BHoles are prims, for exit. One break, another reunite.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Blog Entries
    Paradox & Everyone,

Celestial bodies (like stars), but also bodies in general (to various degrees of 'efficiency'), are Gateways for gradual incarnation of Spirit into Matter.

The Sun and the Planets are but coagulations of this Universal Principle; from their beating Hearts they distribute the abundance of their Life.
    In our physical realm, we are dealing with 'vulgar' (dualistically balanced/imperfect) bodies, and this gradual 'Incarnation' of Spirit into Matter is a result of polarity interplay.

You may find it beneficial to read the Emerald Tablet (for example) and try to put aside the modern scientific perspectives for a moment, like fusion vs. fission theories and the formation of vulgar elements.

This is NOT what we are dealing with here. We are dealing with the birth of something NOT readily available in Nature. Not the vulgar elements that for some reason you keep mentioning.

Our goal is something truly Philosophical, which is NOT dualistically balanced, but gradually and eventually becoming a true Androgyne.

In Nature (left to itself), the vulgar bodies can only create more vulgar bodies (imperfect/dualistic/split-polarized).

When 'Spiritus Mundi' gradually 'incarnates' into the world of physical matter in a natural way (not by Art), it is 'infused' with the various levels of corruption and imperfection that it encounters.

In the process, it looses it's 'Universality', it becomes determined/specified and thus 'falls' into the dualistic and polarity-split conditions which characterize our physical reality.

For example, a man and a woman will (in most cases) produce a child that is EITHER a boy OR a girl (and STAYS that way). The 'heterogeneous corruption' is thus propagated.

Even if sometimes we may see Hermaphrodite bodies, the energy fields of those bodies are still dualistically balanced and polarity-split. They have distinct SIDES.

A Hermaphrodite is NOT an Androgyne. Magnets are a good example for that.

Our task as Alchemists:

To fully understand and USE this polarity interplay of Vulgar Nature - but in a Philosophical way, to gradually manifest into physical existence something that Nature can not manifest by itself.

The work of the Alchemist starts where Nature can not take things any further.

"Hydrogen? Helium? Been there, done that..." (says Nature )
    ✂-----------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 05-05-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks Androgynus,

You made a lot of good points:
    1. Celestial bodies are gateways for gradual incarnation of Spirit into matter.
    2. The gradual incarnation is a result of polarity interplay.
    3. When Spiritus Mundi incarnates naturally, it's corrupted by the vulgar/polarized/physical world.
    4. The goal of the alchemist is to incarnate the spirit without corrupting it.

What makes a body more or less efficient at incarnating the spirit into matter?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Celestial bodies are gateways for gradual incarnation of Spirit into matter.
    Yes, but not only 'celestial' bodies. ALL bodies are 'Gateways' - but some bodies are 'better' at this than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Since I wish this to be more than a mere trialog, I hope others will also join this discussion and share their perspectives on questions such as those you are raising.

Or, you could try to answer your own questions, and enjoy greater satisfaction...

I think it has something to do with vibration. Everything has a resonate frequency.

Sing a song so pure, that it cant be sung. Once you sing said song, whats impossible is then done.
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

Blog Entries
    To answer such questions, I would rather avoid vague mental speculations such as "I think it has something to do with vibration".

We are in the domain of Natural Philosophy, so we should think more like farmers and observe Nature and its patterns of generation. And by 'Nature', I mean ourselves as well.

Try not to be too trigger-happy with the 'reply' button and shoot theories from the top of your head. It's not a timed quiz. Take some time to look around, UN-learn, contemplate and dream.

And I'll re-phrase the question:

What conditions should be met in order to have an efficient Gateway for the Spirit to be driven out of its discarnate habitat and ex-pressed into the world of matter?

Wherever you look, 'The Pattern' is the same. Under many different guises - but the same, nevertheless.

The more you notice it - the more you notice it. And you certainly don't have to look far.

+ Reply to Thread