Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 116 FirstFirst ... 10 50 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 70 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiritus Mundi

Hello all

IMO the idea of 'capture' of spiritus mundi is contradictory and counterproductive. I feel one could do better coming from a place that is seeking understanding and attraction.

Not sure if it relates but something ispired me to post this here, a cool song, "Polarize" by Telesma:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoP367e7o4M

a link to the lyrics: http://fb.me/KbVU9p6Y
    Still Searching.............

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru View Post
    Hello all

IMO the idea of 'capture' of spiritus mundi is contradictory and counterproductive.
    A very interesting comment! Along similar lines, if the spiritus mundi is already "in" everything, then why is there a process to "capture" it in the first place? Shouldn't we just worry about the "extraction" of the spiritus mundi?

Or is there something I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    A very interesting comment! Along similar lines, if the spiritus mundi is already "in" everything, then why is there a process to "capture" it in the first place? Shouldn't we just worry about the "extraction" of the spiritus mundi?

Or is there something I'm missing?
    Thanks Illen!!

Yeah I would assume that a path that involves identification, extraction, purification, etc could be a valid route. Though I prefer the idea of discovery, attraction, concentration, and evolution. Although 'IT' exists everywhere, it appears that most creations have not yet found access to it's infinite supply. So when it comes to the concept of extraction over attraction, I'm left contemplating the thought that one should not take what is not freely offered whenever possible. Though I admit I do have a difficult time knowing if/when a plant is cool with me working an extraction for a tincture. Maybe someday I'll learn to communicate with plants as well as animals and humans...
    Still Searching.............

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru View Post
    I'm left contemplating the thought that one should not take what is not freely offered whenever possible. Though I admit I do have a difficult time knowing if/when a plant is cool with me working an extraction for a tincture. Maybe someday I'll learn to communicate with plants as well as animals and humans...
    I understand that Ayahuasco (spelling?) will permit you to communicate with the plant world. But once you realize it's consciousness, it will be difficult to use them for extraction, especially when still alive.

http://hronoya.org/

The key to understanding of this concept is shown to us as the mechanism of Earth's magnetic field-Earth's rotation and the Sun-Earth connection through the breath of the Solar wind. The soul of the world (Anima Mundi) perceives TIME through interaction of the Solar wind and the Earth's magnetic reconnection . This is the point of unity of the opposites in Earth's dipole magnetosphere. Thus the Earth's breathing of the Solar particles induces MASS in our planetary capacitor. HRONOYA is to unify electricity, magnetism and gravity in the point of magnetic reconnection of a MASS VEHICLE IN PERPETUAL ROTATION.

The NOYA prophecy describes the mechanism of TIME MIRRORING, an apparatus to function as a resonator of the Earth's magnetic reconnection (the Anima Mundi). TIME MIRRORS will be used by humans to create rifts in TIME/SPACE fabric. The TIME MIRRORS will change human perception of energy as consumption of time rather than mass.
    ...The Earth's magnetic field acts as a cocoon for the spirit-matter transfer of the Anima Mundi. The Earts north and south magnetic poles are dual manifestations of the brain of Anima Mundi. The Earth as a collective being is open to the Solar wind with it's magnetic eye. The Solar wind is the blood of the Solar system collective being, and is the fuel to the functioning of Anima Mundi.

The Earths magnetosphere magnetic reconnection and it's perpetual inversion acts as a receiver of this soul-matter transfer. All embodied souls have passed through the gates of the heart of the Anima Mundi Earths magnetic reconnection. Harmonic oscillation of the magnetic reconnection is the essence of Earths movement (macrocosmos) and spin (microcosmos)...

Blog Entries

http://yang-sheng.com/?p=194
    Zhang Zai (1020-1077) said that the Great Void consists of Qi. Qi condenses to become the myriad of things. He clearly understood the concept of the matter-energy continuum, in the sense of modern physics, even though these ideas were conceived centuries later. He also saw the indestructibility of matter-energy as revealed by his statement “Qi in dispersion is substance and so is it in condensation.” “Qi forms myriads of things” implies that Qi must also involve information, in modern terminology. He also said that every birth is a condensation and every death a dispersal of Qi. Thus, just as “Qi” is the energetic foundation of the universe, it is also the physical and spiritual substratum of human life. Zhu Xi (1131-1200) confirmed that Qi condensing can form beings and the conservation of energy, when he stated: “When dispersing, Qi makes the Great Void, only regaining its original misty feature, but not perishing; when condensing it becomes the origin of all beings.”

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    The few last sentences, perhaps the last one more interestingly, reminds me of the old masters' stubborn maintenance to let humidity do it's work, and you shall have the blackness be removed, . . . reaching white in a slow, steady pace.
    Introitus apertus ad occlusum Regis palatium / Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    I can say this: many different sources are needed to get a grasp of the entire process. E.g. the work of Kozyrev, available on the web as 2_Shikhobalov.Kozyrevs_Ideas_today.pdf
    From 'Kozyrev's Ideas Today':

According to N.A. Kozyrev, Time has active (physical) properties besides its passive property of duration. Time effects the events in the World due to these active properties.
    These properties manifest in cause-effect relations and express themselves in counteraction to the usual course of processes which lead to the destruction of systems organization.
    Time [active] influence is very small in comparison with the usual destructive course of processes, however it is dispersed everywhere in Nature, therefore there is a possibility of its accumulation.
    Such possibility is provided in living organisms and massive cosmic bodies, in stars at first.
    Active properties of time can provide the interrelation of objects, when there are no usual physical effects between them.
    Time joins the entire World in a single whole. It is the organizing beginning and the source of vital possibilities in the World

Blog Entries
    Regarding the above Kozyrev-related quote, I am correlating what Kozyrev terms the 'active' property of time with Spiritus Mundi (or 'The Astral Spirit' - i.e. from the asters/stars).

Detecting (and formulating the properties of) an ACTIVE component in what he calls Time, is IMO a major breakthrough, from a scientific standpoint, especially in that it can be accumulated. By observation, the PASSIVE property (defined as 'duration', leading to destructive processes) is much more obvious and quantifiable compared to the ACTIVE property, which is much more subtle and harder to measure/detect, let alone accumulate

+ Reply to Thread