Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Biologist Louis Kervran

Biologist Louis Kervran

As anyone heard of Louise Kervram and is experiments he seems to have shown that alchemical processes can and do happen quite regularly in natrue.Deos anyone know where I can find more details on the experiments he carried out?
    Any help would very much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Brennus View Post
    As anyone heard of Louise Kervram and is experiments he seems to have shown that alchemical processes can and do happen quite regularly in natrue.Deos anyone know where I can find more details on the experiments he carried out?
    Any help would very much appreciated!
    Here's a free copy of his book, Biological Transmutations and Modern Physics:

http://www.rexresearch.com/kervran/kervran.htm

Adept Alchemy by Robert A. Nelson.
    Part II. Chapter 8. Biological Transmutations

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/nelson2_8.html

Evidence that atoms Behave Differently in Biological Systems Than Outside Them by Madhavendra Puri

http://keelynet.com/biology/bioxmute.htm

Reactions to Kervran’s Work

http://www.lasarcyk.de/kervran/reaction.htm

Secret Life of Plants [free ebook on scribd] has a section of Kervran

http://www.scribd.com/doc/48081552/T...pher-Bird-1973

BIOLOGICAL TRANSMUTATIONS

A very simple experiment can demonstrate (PROVE) the FACT of "BIOLOGICAL TRANSMUTATIONS" (reactions like Mg + O --> Ca, Si + C --> Ca, K + H --> Ca, N2 --> CO, etc.), as described in the BOOK "Biological Transmutations" by Louis Kervran, [1972 Edition is BEST.], and in Chapter 17 of the book "THE SECRET LIFE OF PLANTS" [see Footnote] by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird, 1973:

(1) Obtain a good sample of plant seeds, all of the same kind. [Some kinds might work better that others.]

(2) Divide the sample into two groups of equal weight and number.

(3) Sprout one group in distilled water on filter paper for three or four weeks.

(4) Separately incinerate both groups.

(5) Weigh the residue from each group. [The residue of the sprouted group will usually weigh at least SEVERAL PERCENT MORE than the other group.]

(6) Analyze quantitatively the residue of each group for mineral content. [Some of the mineral atoms of the sprouted group have been TRANSMUTED into heavier mineral elements by FUSING with atoms of oxygen, hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, etc..]

BIOLOGICAL TRANSMUTATIONS occur ROUTINELY, even in our own bodies.

Ingesting a source of organic silicon (silicon with carbon, such as "horsetail" extract, or radishes) can SPEED HEALING OF BROKEN BONES via the reaction Si + C --> Ca, (much faster than by merely ingesting the calcium directly).

Some MINERAL DEPOSITS in the ground are formed by micro-organisms FUSING together atoms of silicon, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, etc..

The two reactions Si + C Ca, by micro-organisms, cause "STONE SICKNESS" in statues, building bricks, etc..

The reaction N2 --> CO, catalysed by very hot iron, creates a CARBON-MONOXIDE POISON HAZARD for welder operators and people near woodstoves (even properly sealed ones).

Some bacteria can even NEUTRALIZE RADIOACTIVITY!

ALL OF THESE THINGS AND MORE HAPPEN, IN SPITE OF the currently accepted "laws" of physics.

Bibliography:

"BIOLOGICAL TRANSMUTATIONS, And Their Applications In CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, BIOLOGY, ECOLOGY, MEDICINE, NUTRITION, AGRIGULTURE, GEOLOGY", 1st Edition,
    by C. Louis Kervran, Active Member of New York Academy of Science, 1972, 163 Pages, Illustrated, Swan House Publishing Co., P.O. Box 638, Binghamton, NY 13902

"THE SECRET LIFE OF PLANTS", by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird, 1973, 402 Pages, Harper & Row, New York
    Last edited by Albion; 06-11-2011 at 07:33 PM.

Below are to extracts that complement Albions post above:

Calcium anomalies in chicken eggshells

French Professor Louis Kervran initiated his fascination for science with the apparent enigma of eggshell
    formation. As a youth Kervran had read a reference to Louis Nicolas Vauquelin's observations on the
    formation of eggshell in Gustave Flaubert's "Bouvard et Pécuchet". Kervran later succeeded in finding
    Vauquelin's original text on the apparent anomalous increase in calcium in a chicken whose diet is limited
    to potassium-rich oats. How did it continue to produce eggs with calcareous shells on a calcium poor diet
    on a soil entirely lacking in limestone?

Contemporary biochemist believed that chickens fed on the calcium reserve of their skeletons to produce
    eggs. Kervran did not accept this since chickens deprived of calcium laid soft-shelled egg until they
    ingested the potassium-rich oats, at which point they laid calcareous hard-shelled eggs. Kervran did not
    consider how the potassium could contribute to other chemical based biological pathways that lead to
    shell hardening.

In response to Kervran ideas Nuclear scientists stated if the chickens were to turn potassium into calcium
    at the rate of several grams a day, the released nuclear fusion energy of the order of 8 MeV would have
    turned them into atom bombs. Kervran rationalized this discrepancy by believing that the transformation
    of potassium into calcium (transmutation) happened at low energy. This became Kervran's thesis on
    which he staked his career. He developed a different model of low-energy transmutation that he called
    "frittage".
    The scientists who collaborated with Kervran on many of his specialized experiments gradually referred
    to the thesis of transmutation at low energy as the "Kervran effect".

Criticism

Kervran was largely ignored by the scientific community with scarce literature citation and no effect on
    mainstream models of biology. Neither is he well known for promoting a pathological science or
    pseudoscience although he received the Ig Nobel Prize for Physics in 1993.

Mainstream biology finds no anomalies in the nutrient uptake and release of hens, plants, or any other
    organism. All biological functions can be explained through chemical diffusion and chemical reactions
    requiring no nuclear reactions. Kervran's claim that N2 was converted to CO does not consider the vast
    chemical pathways that can convert oxygen and carbon containing molecules into CO, or the possibility
    of exposure to carbon monoxide, or that the oil field works nutrient diet may have been misreported or
    mis-measured.

Source

The Skeptic's Health Journal Club

Chickens shouldn't be able to lay healthy eggs in England. I don't mean they shouldn't be allowed, I
    mean there isn't enough calcium in the Britannia soil to form hard egg shells. Yet there they are day
    after day, laying hard shelled eggs, utterly oblivious to the constraints of the laws of physics. How can
    this be?

A French Professor by the name of Louis Kervran noticed this in the early 1960s and began writing
    about it. He also noted that chickens in England avidly peck at mica, a rock which is often very rich in
    potassium.

Going beyond his environmental observations, Dr. Kervan performed experiments where he gave
    chickens a diet devoid of both calcium and potassium and found that the chickens could only lay soft
    shelled eggs. However, quite bizarrely, when he still withheld calcium but reintroduced potassium
    into their diet, within a day they were able to lay healthy calcium rich eggs. What we appear to be
    dealing with here is nothing less than cold fusion chickens!

Dr. Kervan went on to document many more of these "biological transmutations" in a variety of plants
    and animals and present his findings in various books and scientific publications. These results
    and/or similar findings have been confirmed by at least three separate groups of researchers.

Source

I'm not sure what is easier, studying alchemical texts or learning to speak chicken...sounds fowl

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

The subject of Biological Transmutation calls to [my] mind the phenomenon of Inedia / Breatharianism / Bigu*. I’ve been researching this subject, on the side, for nearly a decade now and will submit a detailed post about it in a month or so, as it may be at least tangentially relevant to forum members if considered as "Physiological Alchemy."

Never mind the egg shells: Behold the remarkable girth, strength, and endurance of this spirited exemplar of Biological Transmutation!

Nun Shi Hongqing of China - Breatharian for Over 20 Years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muhm-ONi9PQ

* Bigu [or Pi-gu] is the Chinese/Chi-Gong term for the state of Inedia [or relative Inedia] one might naturally enter after sufficient Jing is converted to Chi.
    Last edited by Albion; 06-12-2011 at 02:50 PM.

I would like to thank everyone for their help!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    I'm not sure what is easier, studying alchemical texts or learning to speak chicken...sounds fowl
    I think speaking chicken is pretty easy personally!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleilius View Post
    I think speaking chicken is pretty easy personally!
    Two days ago, my landlady had a chicken-coop built by the Amish [Oy, they do such quality work!]. Aleilius, you have a standing invitation to visit and, assuming you have already been inducted into “The Pecking Order,” it would be nice if you could enter the “flock-mind” [I don’t dare, as I’m not psychologically prepared to have my subconscious scanned by their pitiless multi-faceted gaze] and download the Arcanum of their POV [insofar as it can be translated into English, of course]. Among other things, I might be able to find out if they’d like powdered mica added to their feed [to transmute to calcium] or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Two days ago, my landlady had a chicken-coop built by the Amish [Oy, they do such quality work!]. Aleilius, you have a standing invitation to visit and, assuming you have already been inducted into “The Pecking Order,” it would be nice if you could enter the “flock-mind” [I don’t dare, as I’m not psychologically prepared to have my subconscious scanned by their pitiless multi-faceted gaze] and download the Arcanum of their POV [insofar as it can be translated into English, of course]. Among other things, I might be able to find out if they’d like powdered mica added to their feed [to transmute to calcium] or not.

LOL!

That's a good one Albion. I have to give you kudos!
    Last edited by Aleilius; 06-12-2011 at 03:28 PM.

Energy Development From Elemental Transmutations In Biological Systems by Solomon Goldfein

http://www.rexresearch.com/goldfein/goldfein.htm

+ Reply to Thread