Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Suspended Crocodiles

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    This link describes an Italian alchemical church and explores the meaning of the crocodile hanging there. The hanging letter G and the crocodile seem to have a few things in common.
    Karl, I posted something akin to your comment recently but another member of this Forum kept missing my point - so I moved on. Our ancestry, our genetic programming, our hybridization, comes from the Creators of Humanity that appears, if you're well-versed in symbolism, that we were created by humanoid-type of reptilians. That's why as I suggested the "G" in Freemasonry was originally a small "g". The Masonic symbol depicts the masculine, active force - from above - the compass and the feminine, passive force, 'the square' or ruler. In the middle, we have the small "g", the darkened scene behind the reptile figure.

Take a look at the outline of a small "g" from ancient times. You'll see the snake-like characteristic of the letter g.
    Introitus apertus ad occlusum Regis palatium / Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum

Blog Entries
    Al-kemi, in it's modern version, is really a crude form of Arabic science coming down to us from the original Creators. In other words, in it's more evolved form, the science of making lifeforms, humans. Before Buddhism took over, even prior to the Bön Tradition, alchemists and their "craft" (like the Masonic language suggests) were the premier spiritual discipline in that region of the world, in the Himalayas. It might be difficult to believe, with a modern mind, it is known that it was the "peaceful" Buddhist who drove alchemists underground.

Believe it or not, I have soul-memory from this period.
    Introitus apertus ad occlusum Regis palatium / Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum

Blog Entries
    Just found an interesting crocodile reference.

One of Sobek’s many epithets: “he who eats while he also mates"”
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread