Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Antikythera Mechanism

Blog Entries

Antikythera Mechanism

Last edited by Awani; 09-13-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Hi Dev

Below is another reference to the Antikythera Mechanism plus some other stuff.

Could it be that knowledge such as this is cyclical, fractal or something similar?

A possibility maybe?

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain
    Could it be that knowledge such as this is cyclical, fractal or something similar?
    This is how I feel at the moment: modern man is not as modern as he would like to think, he is also not much of a man. A real man, IMO, would behave differently than what the current "man" is doing. By digging in the dirt we discover, at regular intervals, the remains of what always seems to be a quite modern man and we are baffled. To quote Eliphas Lťvi "...it is the same with truths as it is with radiations of light, nothing which is hidden is lost, but at the same time nothing that is found is ever new."

I am also leaning towards the idea, in regards to our alien origins, that it is the psychedelic plants or fungi that are the alien... but I would not be surprised at other theories either. What happened thousands of years ago can only be known through speculation.

In reference to Annunaki see this thread: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...4-Ningishzidda

I like the second film, also like the style of the animation. They should show this in grade school. I mean they teach crazy stories of walking on water, seeing angels in caves and speculative history so why not this type of info? One point missing in the film for me is that I also think the Western scholars on Egypt are just as dogmatic as the Eastern.

As for dolphins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e_TFgmtF8M

Last edited by Awani; 09-14-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

The Flower of Life

Blog Entries
    Update... seems to be even older: http://www.iflscience.com/technology...n-more-ancient

+ Reply to Thread