Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: Longevity

  1. #1

    Longevity

    Hi All

    Are there any other substances that can provide longevity other than Resveratrol?

    Kind Regards

    Brennus

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    4,582
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennus View Post
    Are there any other substances that can provide longevity other than Resveratrol?
    There are no substances to 'provide longevity'. Nothing can do that.

    We all have our pre-set ('appointed') times of departure from the physical.

    However, there are many things you can do to keep in good health until that time comes.

    This is my personal perspective, of course - but you can check for similar statements in many Alchemical texts.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    255
    There are the reports of lemon balm and the effects it has on longevity such as John Hussey of Sydenham, England, who lived to the age of 116, breakfasted for 50 years on balm tea sweetened with honey. http://www.complete-herbal.com/details/Balm.htm

    I suppose one of the obvious things is to avoid the amount of toxins your liver has to process - have a look at http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...ht=gallbladder

    Other than that you'll just have to wait until the day the local supermarket sells bottles of Spiritus Mundi

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by thoth View Post
    There are the reports of lemon balm and the effects it has on longevity such as John Hussey of Sydenham, England, who lived to the age of 116, breakfasted for 50 years on balm tea sweetened with honey. http://www.complete-herbal.com/details/Balm.htm

    I suppose one of the obvious things is to avoid the amount of toxins your liver has to process - have a look at http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...ht=gallbladder

    Other than that you'll just have to wait until the day the local supermarket sells bottles of Spiritus Mundi
    I found these sites:

    http://www.antiagingproductonline.co...-aging-process

    http://www.getprograde.com/blog/anti...and-green-tea/

    http://www.xomba.com/drinkning_green...own_cell_aging

    http://blog.find-healthy-food.com/fo...g-process.html

    It seems nature has provided abundant natural products to slow down the aging process and to extend the life span.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennus View Post
    I forgot to mention that there're scientists working on this problem!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by thoth View Post
    There are the reports of lemon balm and the effects it has on longevity such as John Hussey of Sydenham, England, who lived to the age of 116, breakfasted for 50 years on balm tea sweetened with honey. http://www.complete-herbal.com/details/Balm.htm

    I suppose one of the obvious things is to avoid the amount of toxins your liver has to process - have a look at http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...ht=gallbladder

    Other than that you'll just have to wait until the day the local supermarket sells bottles of Spiritus Mundi
    What is Spiritus Mundi?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennus View Post
    What is Spiritus Mundi?
    Other than a vodka one partakes of at the start of the week...

    Check the thread Spiritus Mundi

    Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Other than a vodka one partakes of at the start of the week...

    Check the thread Spiritus Mundi

    Ghislain
    Thanks!
    Brennus

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Other than a vodka one partakes of at the start of the week...

    Check the thread Spiritus Mundi

    Ghislain
    Just read some parts of it (it's going to take some time before I've read the whole thread) and it is a very interesting discussion!

    Regards

    Brennus

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Central Illinois U.S.
    Posts
    815
    Hello Brennus

    IMO it's a thread worth reading/contemplating more than once.. It's filled with seeds of insights waiting to bloom
    Still Searching.............

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts