Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Longevity

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Not sure if this helps Brennus...

Source:

Ghislain
    I have read the info on the site and it looks interesting particularly this bit, "We cannot separate ourselves from the rest of the universe" that view ( I think) is pantheistic or something similar.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisztian View Post
    I'm hearing a great deal of medical chatter about TA-65. The research community is advertising it as a "telomeres activator".
    Some reviews about this product can be found on amazon (TA-65). It seems that the active ingredient is called cycloastragenol and is derived from astragalus plant. Supposedly, it lengthens the telomer length. People who take it report enhanced energy, positive changes in hair and skin etc. I was reading a review where the customer had measured his telomers length (saliva test) before and after treatment and found it augmented.

Some news on anti aging this article is very interesting also the molecule they used is naturally occurring.
    See link below!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technol...ageing-2945086

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    . . . . I was reading a review where the customer had measured his telomers length (saliva test) before and after treatment and found it augmented.
    That sounds promising.

The other way I heard that telomeres can be preserved is by meditation.

Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    Some reviews about this product can be found on ]. It seems that the active ingredient is called cycloastragenol and is derived from astragalus plant. .
    Wonder if cycloastragenol is present in other plants?

Blog Entries

Age-Reversing Pill?

Click on the image below for the full article:

Blog Entries
    Yes, this has been known for a long time now (although it has not been fully possible before) and interesting that they decided to implement it for space exploration. I failed to consider that option. However I am surprised that it is not easier to invent some sort of freezer... because even if you can live to be 500 years the length of the trip is the problem, even if you don't get old. So would be psychologically better to just take a nap IMO.

The mind does not age only the body, and they plant to perform a head transplant any day know: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_transplant

I imagine the cosmetic surgery industry will change a lot when this procedure becomes easy to do in the future. Instead of loosing weight just buy a nice body and plop your head on it. The rich will buy the bodies of poor people.

Perhaps we will see starving people in Africa with fat American businessmen bodies. LOL.

Last edited by Awani; 04-12-2017 at 02:33 PM. Reason: typo + add info

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post

The mind does not age only the body, and they plant to perform a head transplant any day know: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_transplant

I imagine the cosmetic surgery industry will change a lot when this procedure becomes easy to do in the future. Instead of loosing weight just buy a nice body and plop your head on it. The rich will buy the bodies of poor people.

Perhaps we will see starving people in Africa with fat American businessmen bodies. LOL.

Nah you will see 80 year olds with beach bods at the local bar trying to pick-up 20 something year olders

+ Reply to Thread