Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Longevity

Quote Originally Posted by Brennus View Post
    Thanks! I'll shall start making tintures,the first I'll try is the one you have just suggested with Rose Flower!
    Very much appreciated,thanks again!
    Best
    Brennus
    Here is a method tried and proven:

http://alchemylife.org/Pages/Elixir_of_Roses3.htm

z0 K

Blog Entries
    My pleasure

I enjoy witnessing your motivation !

Now, one can make a more general tincture for parasites, as absinth and clovers for example. Some other plants kill parasites too, it's easily found on internet
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by pneumatician View Post
    a chinese man lived around 250 years (not bad) with a combination of herbs. what are these herbs ?

well, you can buy a good pair of boots and walking across the Himalayas searching in monasteries the formula...

in others forums you can find info about some herbs of long life...
    http://www.occultforum.org/forum/

some alchemist have others very easy alternatives... )

if not alternatives are in magic...
    Are there any herbs or combination of herbs in western europe that can be used for longevity?

Best Regards

Brennus

4. I'd Rather Be Happy Than Right

Are there any herbs or combination of herbs in western europe that can be used for longevity?

Best Regards

Brennus
    yes of course, life can be extended far beyond any idiot can believe the problem is if all people live much longer (basically because demented capitalism rules this fucked world).
    for what reason you want this "magical recipe" ? for sell it ? for you ? theosophist say this can affect your karma, (a bit idiot, because what NOT affect your karma ???) are you karma millionaire??
    if this is a bit serious, write me in private, maybe I are interested in a Joint-Venture.

a reveure
    pneumatician.

Blog Entries
    Note: Since from this point forth, the discussion diverted towards a more philosophical outlook on the implications of longevity, it subsequently also moved to this spin-off thread:

Life Extension Vis--Vis Incarnational Goals

So now we can continue discussing practical means of attempting longevity/life extension here.

Here's an interesting link:

http://www.secrets-of-longevity-in-h...nic-herbs.html

It concerns herbs referred to as Adaptogenic herbs!

Regards

Brennus
    Last edited by Brennus; 08-17-2012 at 04:39 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Considering natural death, being born in perfect health, avoiding accidents, than what would be left is keeping in good shape the biological and spiritual parts of the human being. and like the adage: be careful what you wish for cus you might get it. Life and death they have to come up with an agreement sometimes for the decision thats more appropriate in peoples consciousness for the connecting circle of the existence its self.

Blog Entries
    Are there any other substances that can provide longevity other than Resveratrol?
    To get back to the original question of this Thread, I see calorie restriction, or eating less, more like avoiding substances, fasting once a week for 24 to 28 hours, associated with longevity. The key is a balance between eating nutritionally enough and not overeating than what the physical body requires.

In a very real sense, eating is killing us. I eat once a day. It's more like an appetizer portion. And that's more than enough. It's much easier on my physical system. I didn't concentrate on eating less or cutting out certain items, over the years, I just ate consciously, not for emotions nor for habit.
    Introitus apertus ad occlusum Regis palatium / Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum

Blog Entries
    Not a short read, but worth it (IMO) - if you have the patience:

Luigi Cornaro - How To Live 100 Years, or Discourses On The Sober Life

Blog Entries
    It concerns herbs referred to as Adaptogenic herbs!
    I have found Sodium bicarbonate very useful for digestion; and balancing of pH levels. Once in a while, I eat a teaspoon-full after a meal. A regular diet tends to be too acidic.

+ Reply to Thread