Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Spirals and Vortexes

Wow I don't have much to say about that...

I thought I wouldn't ever use this word, but that was

****AWESOME****

All of it!

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Blog Entries
    The 10s are represented in the scale of the universe, the electromagnetic spectrum
    as exponential growth, which we see in alchemy as multiplication and projection.

The circulation is a type of spiral between + and -, air and water. perhaps
    with exponential results.

This 10 also relates to the tetractys and sephiroth.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Nibiru and Albion: I find it very cool that I've been investigating the work of Verbelli in the last week or so before seeing this thread. He's the first I've seen to have a complete copy of Russell's "Atomic Suicide", and he seems to have a pretty good grasp of the ideas behind that. His perspectives closely match some of my own, except that I come at the ideas from the perspective of ALKEMI. Have you seen the work of Michael Persinger on "No More Secrets"? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg) Makes me think perhaps we've been sharing ideas via the geomagnetic field like in his video .

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    The 10s are represented in the scale of the universe, the electromagnetic spectrum
    as exponential growth, which we see in alchemy as multiplication and projection.

The circulation is a type of spiral between + and -, air and water. perhaps
    with exponential results.

This 10 also relates to the tetractys and sephiroth.
    Om
    Na-mah
    Shi-Va-Ya
    Shi-va-ya
    Nam-ah
    Om.

Notice the triangular shape here too. Tetractys is all about the simple numbers and how they harmonize with one another etc.

??? I cant see the link to the number system. Is this to do with Gematria or Numerology?

Quote Originally Posted by vega33 View Post
    Nibiru and Albion: I find it very cool that I've been investigating the work of Verbelli in the last week or so before seeing this thread. He's the first I've seen to have a complete copy of Russell's "Atomic Suicide", and he seems to have a pretty good grasp of the ideas behind that. His perspectives closely match some of my own, except that I come at the ideas from the perspective of ALKEMI. Have you seen the work of Michael Persinger on "No More Secrets"? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg) Makes me think perhaps we've been sharing ideas via the geomagnetic field like in his video .

Cheers.
    I haven't seen the video, but thanks for sharing.
    I've also noticed that groups of like-minded individuals seem to somehow stumble upon the same knowledge/information almost simultaneously, and sometimes through quite different means. Maybe the video you shared explains this?

I've been pretty busy lately, but I'll try to watch it soon.
    Still Searching.............

Great thread guys…

Daniel Nunez vortex coils http://shop.1stopenergies.com are getting good results www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wvdzsQHOhk

I believe that the formation of the Crop Circles in England must have a close relationship with all this.
    Arrakis

+ Reply to Thread