Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Spirals and Vortexes

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Vortex Mechanics:

http://www.feandft.com/55%20Vortex%20Mechanics.htm

[Click on the individual graphics to open additional windows]
    Wow!! Talk about consolidation
    Still Searching.............

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru View Post
    Wow!! Talk about consolidation
    Yeah, it's like a little Vortex Convenience Store.

Be sure to stock up before the holidays!

Nibiru, when I re-discovered that link I noticed that the page was far shorter than the version I had printed out years ago.
    Recently, someone on another forum gave a link to the main page from which I was able to find the longer version:

Vortex Basics and Fractals from the Subatomic to the Super Galactic

http://www.feandft.com/vortex_basics.htm

Free Energy and Free Thinking Home Page

http://www.feandft.com/

Blog Entries
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Hi Sol

I just looked at the site in your link and at first glance it sounded interesting, but then a lot of
    discrepancies started to appear and therefore what started out as interesting then had to be
    doubted.

I will use terms such as inertia and the fact that the inertia of the mass - while spinning - is acting in an outward direction due to
    centrifugal force so that it is not effected in the gravitational direction; I may find that I will later be listed alongside Johann
    Joachim Becher and his Phlogiston. or maybe not

From the link:

What every ball player and airline pilot has noticed is that; if the speed of object and tori
    moving perpendicular to the gravitational lines increases, faster and faster, the object will, at some
    relative speed, no longer join with the gravitational flow. The force they carry becomes independent
    of gravity. To make it simple; the thrown ball stays up in the air as long as its speed of travel is fast
    enough.
    Source:

Poppycock! unless they are talking about it going into orbit in which case this is another set of explainable criteria, which I wont go into
    suffice to say it is still very dependant on gravity.

Motion Q. If you fire a bullet from a level gun and drop a bullet at the same time, both the bullets will hit the ground at the same time. Explain.

A. Both the bullets have the same acceleration in the vertical direction which is the acceleration
    due to gravity. Also both the bullets have zero initial velocity in the vertical direction. The
    bullet fired from the gun has an initial velocity in the horizontal direction but it will not affect the
    motion in the vertical direction. Since, both the bullets have to cover the same vertical
    distance, they will take the same time to do to it and will hit the ground at the same
    time.
    When firing a gun over distance one has to reset the sight for that particular distance. You are
    therefore using the inertia of the bullet to gain some height so that it can compensate for the loss of
    height due to gravity.

The speed of the pilot’s aircraft causes a depression over the top of the wing of the craft and an
    increase in pressure underneath thus it is sort of “sucked up from above” and “pushed up from below”
    into the air. Excuse my scientific jargon there

If a thrown ball could travel at a constant maximum speed it will still hit the ground at the
    same time as if you threw it softly...it may travel further along the horizontal but not in the
    vertical...unless you put wings on it.

N.B. When you want to throw a ball some distance you throw it up as well as forward.

On Spinning Tops/Gyroscopes

The weight of the whole instrument, from gravity, is concentrated at the tip supporting the spin and then taken to ground. Otherwise, the top would fly away.
    A wheel on a bar (see below for example...not actual device) that is too heavy be lifted from the end of the bar can be lifted if the wheel is
    spinning...you are holding the concentrated weight point...you should feel it, but you don’t.

A good experiment would be to take a childs spinning top and weigh it...then set it spinning...it will appear to weigh less while spinning.

So once again I have to say poppycock.

All the above need air resistance to be taken into account, even though in most cases it will be minimal
    except where you are depending on it, such as in the case of the aircraft, however if the same aircraft
    were put in a vacuum it would plummet to the ground irrespective of speed.

I was so disappointed

I hope I am not missing some gems due to the mistakes.

Ghislain

P.S. Please feel free to correct me if I am mistaken
    Last edited by Ghislain; 11-30-2011 at 07:27 PM.
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Blog Entries
    Hi Ghislain.
    I don't know - you may be right. This is the gem IMO:
    "All the stuff that fills up the distances between the stars and also the distances between tiny parts of atoms and molecules is filled with energy. That energy contains all the power of forces anywhere. (Some people are now calling this zero-point energy or scalar energy.) This energy is divided into two parts, one part that EXPANDS upon itself and one part that CONTRACTS to itself. These parts combine into a sphere where the center point is the part that contracts (called TIME) and the stuff within diameter of the sphere is the part that expands (called SPACE). One part cannot exist without the other, yet, they are equal and opposite by nature."

This is a great description of the first matter, mercury and sulphur, yin and yang.
    I'm not sure about the details, but spin is one way in which we could manipulate
    the forces and the aether. But an easier way is solve-coagula, expansion and contraction,
    through temperature.

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Sol

If I were to take this any further I would have to study the source from which the article was referenced from.

This is no easy task as a reasonable understanding of physics is needed to even make an opinion as to whether this is real or fabrication.
    For Example look at the wiki section on Numbers. If you thought you knew what a number is this may be an eye opener.
    There is so much more needed to get a full understanding of numbers; and this is something we use and take for granted every day.
    Are we talking about "real numbers", "integers" or "imaginary numbers" just to name but a few? Therefore to understand "the source article"
    I would have to go back to school and learn physics it's not going to happen.

Wiki Search for Symmetric Field Physics produces vague result as there is no direct comparisons, however there are many
    similarly named entries to choose from, most of which are in the field of quantum physics, I'm not going there.

In previous forum posts I have stated that I feel for answers rather than study/search for them...this is the reason I have stayed with this thread...
    I feel there is something here worth knowing but I can't filter out the useful from the useless, if you get my drift.

I know, in the link you posted, the person was trying to give an explanation in layman’s terms about a deeper article, "the source", mentioned at
    the start of this post, but they used wrong information in their examples and thus it makes me wonder if they got the point at all.

The common denominator between the posts in this thread are the reference to donut shaped energy flows such as in Albions link which included "Vortex Rings"

The reason this strikes such a point for me is that on a recent "journey" I saw and passed through just such a donut...it was amazing. I don’t think
    I mentioned the donut after the "journey" as I had no idea what the revalence of it was, and to mention donuts
    mmmm!... donuts...

well, it would take some explaining. I always talk over my experiences with my sister...I shall have to ask her if I mentioned it.

In the source article, chapter one:

IN THE BEGINNING

Our Universe is made up of field energies arranged in harmonic octaves. The greatest of these octave energies is the realm of GOD,
    a single point and continuum, also known as ONE spirit, or ALL THAT IS, or MIND, or any name peoples choose to honor the totality of life.

From this singular MIND of power comes a system so perfect, so mysterious, that none of us can fully understand it. This grand LAW OF CREATION
    begins with a simple division of energy, a point and a sphere: respectively, a contracting force and an expansive force.

DIVISIONS IN ABSOLUTE ENERGY

The division of ONE is now in creation. We live in a ONE self-creating, self-dividing Universe, among a multitude of Universes. No thing,
    no action, no life, no idea is separate from the ONE UNIVERSAL TIME-SPACE point and continuum as it emanates in Divine Balance. All is a function
    of ONE in symmetric expression. From this system arises the study of Alchemical Law.
    From what I feel there is only one thing I would change about that statement:

"We are ONE self-creating, self-dividing Universe, including a multitude of other Universes."

There is only one!

Shhhh! don't tell anyone else.

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    I saw and passed through just such a donut... it was amazing.

I don't think I mentioned the donut after the "journey" as I had no idea what the relevance of it was, and to mention donuts...

mmmm!... donuts...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    "We are ONE self-creating, self-dividing Universe, including a multitude of other Universes."

There is only one!
    Also from Bono / U2:

"We're ONE, but we're NOT the same... "

Last edited by Albion; 12-01-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hi Ghislain.
    Well, we don't have to read it with a foundation in physics or anything.
    We don't have to compare it to things we know.
    I learned things just reading it in its own context.
    Beginner's mind, you know.

+ Reply to Thread