Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Spirals and Vortexes

Big whorls have little whorls
    That feed on their velocity,
    And little whorls have lesser whorls
    And so on to viscosity

-Lewis F. Richardson

Circuits.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Androgynus

I am not sure I fully understood what you wrote in your last post; however I would like to clarify a
    point in question

As I have said in previous posts, I follow threads.

As I was looking for a way to explain, an undetectable substance that is everywhere, I placed an
    enquiry into Google and it returned the entry on “Luminiferous Aether” an idea I already believe to
    be the truth, which the article proposed the book read scientific community had generally rejected,
    which is an obstacle to the path of truth IMO. I believe Quantum Physics will return us to the
    acceptance of a Universal Aether.

I was not trying to convey information which I had read in books; I was trying to explain what I know
    using what I have read as an example. I am not very proficient with words

It is said that Tao is “The Way that cannot be spoken”; this is not to say one can’t give it a good try.

As we think so we create matter. Even thought has substance. Defining thought as the electrical
    impulses moving through the brain, then thought has mass. The Universal Mind creates mass that
    we comprehend as matter; and that includes us.

While looking for a better way to explain what I wanted to say here I performed another Google
    search, which returned an article called, “Seven States of Matter - Everything is Mind”, which is
    worth a look IMO.

Ghislain

P.S. Burning books? Sacrilege!
    It is said that Tao is “The Way that cannot be spoken”; this is not to say one can’t give it a good try.

"The Tao that can be spoken is not the never-ending Tao", at least in one translation.

From another source -
    "IT is heard without ears,.
    IT is seen without eyes"

and the poem goes on. If you know the one I mean I have lost the copy I had and have been unable to find it.
    from another source - http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

I had that very discussion "this is not to say one can’t give it a good try" with my Jnana Yogi frined before he died, with me taking the "good try" position. In the end I had to concede that there was absolutely nothing that can be said that can convey the essence of "IT" or the TAO in that context. One can KNOW the TAO (IT) but can't speak it. As EJ Gold says "The secret keeps itself".

I have heard many near death experiences described in person and been able to question the people. One of the elements common to just about every one of them is a spiral, from explicity seen and described as a "spiral staircase" going up to St Peter (Catholic) or a spiral street through golden leaved trees with the Buddha at the center (Buddhist) to a tunnel that if looked at closely is surrounded by a spiral. to the "golden flower"etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by III View Post
    ...described as a "spiral staircase" going up to St Peter (Catholic) or a spiral street through golden leaved trees with the Buddha at the center (Buddhist) to a tunnel that if looked at closely is surrounded by a spiral. to the "golden flower"etc.
    These are descriptions of various "Belief System Areas" on the Astral Plane. There are more of those than one can imagine

Once we manage to outgrow the multitude of Earth belief systems during physical life, we can (after we drop dead) move on to higher levels, on the Astral Plane and WAY beyond.

Robert Monroe described those levels, but I have traveled to many of them myself as well, so it's also a personal experience for me.

As for the spirals - they can be a recurring theme, but not always and not necessarily, at least not when consciously going OOB. I don't know about NDE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkxuPxdsZ58

From: Atomic Feng Shui - Aetheric Diodes and Magnetization -Jason Verbelli

http://www.scribd.com/doc/77264199/A...-Magnetization

"A reason why a magnet is a magnet... is because the “atoms” making up the metal are all facing the same direction, leaning at the same angle, etc.

When the atoms are aligned they act as a diode for the natural flow of energy all around us.
    Energy is normally randomly bumping everywhere.
    No particular order.
    A diode creates order and makes energy flow in 1 direction.

Now, if you align the atoms of a material to form a swirl like water down a drain... then the energy will flow accordingly around that material in 1 direction.

Normal magnets have an atomic alignment in a straight line.
    Like a crowd of people all facing towards a teacher in a classroom.

But what if the stage was in the center of the crowd and everyone was leaning to 1 side?
    The flow of energy would be toroidal and very different.

The world only believes in magnets where the atoms are aligned like an audience facing a movie screen.
    (Thus Plato’s “Allegory of the Cave)

Ancient cultures give us clues.
    Watch the Monkey Chant from “Baraka”
    The people represent “atoms” making up a material and the flow of energy.

Atomic alignment carves a path for energy.
    Humanity only believes in straight paths.
    Like Aqueducts or irrigation ditches.

When you send an electric charge through a material, it Realigns the atoms to face the direction of the electric current.
    I think Profession John Searl’s magnetization process locks in the atoms to lean in specific formations.
    (Sine Waves at harmonic frequencies)

Like a serpents tail rather than a straight line like people in a theater.

That means all the atoms are leaning to form a wave.
    Side by side, the material itself looks the same as any other magnet... but the atoms are leaning differently and locked in place.

That process allows for the natural random bumping energy to start flowing in those “magnetic aquaducts” on the atomic level.
    Making the energy slither rather than run straight like normal magnets."

Anyone heard of Marko Rodin? He claims the following symbol is the secret of the Cosmos and that his Rodin Coil will revolutionise the world etc etc. I was quite skeptical, but the symmetry of numbers on the clock face is quite remarkable!

Marko Rodin has discovered a series of regularities in the decimal number system heretofore undocumented and overlooked by conventional mathematics and science. These patterns lay out on the surface and within the internal volume of a torus. Mathematicians, computer scientists and other leading scientific thinkers have tested and validated this revolutionary discovery, known as the Rodin Solution and often referred to as the Rodin Coil.

The Rodin Coil Vortex-Based Mathematics Toroid Surface Topology

The Rodin Coil is a perfect three-dimensional model, coherent four dimensionally and higher. It is a blueprint, or schematic, that enables anything to be engineered. One can know the pathways and motion everything takes – past, present and future – from the quantum level up to solar systems and galaxies. Simply put, Rodin has discovered the underpinning geometry of the universe. He has found the missing energy behind the creation of the universe that scientists refer to as “dark matter” or “dark energy” because it’s still unaccounted for.
    Have any of you guys researched this number system? ?

Referring to this symbol, Marco through Marco says:

The fact that The Most Great Name of God equaled 9 seemed very important to him as everything he had read in both the Bahai scriptures and other religious text spoke of nine being the omni-potent number. So next he drew out a circle with nine on top and 1 through 8 going around the circle clockwise. Then he discovered a very intriguing number system within this circle. Marko knew he had stumbled upon something very profound. This circle with its hidden number sequence was the "Symbol of Enlightenment." This is the MATHEMATICAL FINGER PRINT OF GOD.
    WOW, seriously?

Well, I had a look at my wall clock, and sure enough, if you divide it symmetrically, choose any number, add to it's opposite and it equals 12

1+11 =12 o'clock
    2+10 =12
    3+9 =12
    7+5 =12

The whole number system is based on this symbol?! Fascinating no?
    Last edited by otove; 05-16-2012 at 08:38 PM. Reason: addition

Here is the link to his site: http://www.worldofheaven.com/categor...392fd32a2a1614

it explains how to use his fingerprint.

The first part of Marko's Coil Mathematics:

And Vortex Based Mathematics:
    Last edited by otove; 05-16-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Hello Otove

Thank you for posting these videos as this is in line with what I had in mind for this thread.

-Here are some more videos on the topic for any of those who may be interested.

They're from the talk entitled "Order From Chaos: The Geomeotry of implosion" by: Jason Verbelli

-The videos posted above were taken from this website: http://www.cmn.tv/videos/jason-verbe...-of-implosion/
    Last edited by Nibiru; 05-22-2012 at 06:31 AM.
    Still Searching.............

Otove

I find your post on Rodin interesting, but it brings to me a questions.

The mathematics only works with base 10.

I will give one example. Randy Powells run through of the math comes to 8. He goes on to say 8 doubles to 16, 1+6 is 7. If we used base 6 then 8 would be 12 and 1+2 is 3.

My question is why did we start using base 10?

Is base 10 a universal base?

Base
    1 - 1 <-this may be the only real base number maybe the rest deals with what isn't.
    2 - 1 10
    3 - 1 2 10
    4 - 1 2 3 10
    5 - 1 2 3 4 10
    6 - 1 2 3 4 5 10
    7 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 10
    8 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10
    9 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10
    10 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    11 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A 10
    12 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B 10
    13 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C 10

Are we born with 10 fingers because we are supposed to count on them?

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Egyptian maths

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Otove

I find your post on Rodin interesting, but it brings to me a questions.

The mathematics only works with base 10.

I will give one example. Randy Powells run through of the math comes to 8. He goes on to say 8 doubles to 16, 1+6 is 7. If we used base 6 then 8 would be 12 and 1+2 is 3.

My question is why did we start using base 10?

Is base 10 a universal base?

Base
    1 - 1 <-this may be the only real base number maybe the rest deals with what isn't.
    2 - 1 10
    3 - 1 2 10
    4 - 1 2 3 10
    5 - 1 2 3 4 10
    6 - 1 2 3 4 5 10
    7 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 10
    8 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10
    9 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10
    10 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    11 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A 10
    12 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B 10
    13 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C 10

Are we born with 10 fingers because we are supposed to count on them?

Ghislain
    You may find this video fascinating!

http://youtu.be/Ih1ZWE3pe9o

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru View Post
    Hello Otove

Thank you for posting these videos as this is in line with what I had in mind for this thread.

-Here are some more videos on the topic for any of those who may be interested

-The videos posted above were taken from this website: http://www.cmn.tv/videos/jason-verbe...-of-implosion/
    The videos remind me of an idea I read/heard somewhere.

Please bear with me

As I understood it the Spiral represents the connection between different layers and scales within creation:

http://htwins.net/scale2/

This ^ is amazing, if you haven't seen it before, please have a look.

These scales (harmonic levels or density of matter levels - MARTINUS JOSEPHUS ROUTH), are bridged by oscillations of + and - Forces.
    As their is no time and space, all these things in life exist simultaneously, 'ad semel et eodem tempore', but sequentially for those [material things] occupying limited segments of this Grand Spiral. Phew... took me a while to get that in order!!!

This idea is beautifully illustrated by a newish LASER technology based on paired mirrors:
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/iQmz4ytI88A
    One point of LASER light, moving so fast, it creates the illusion of 3d objects. If one point of light projects at an X and Y axis mirror (both perfectly balanced) creates the illusion of time and space as well as material objects.

This sounds remarkably like alchemical texts I have read on the Universal Soul and Universal Spirit.

(can't get the videos to show correctly! whats up with it?)
    Last edited by otove; 05-24-2012 at 08:15 PM. Reason: problems with links

+ Reply to Thread