Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What Brought you to Alchemy?

Being interested in shamanism from a young age eventually evolved into interest in alchemy as I got older.

I feel quite lucky in this life, i was cured for my whole childhood with Apis Belladonna (homeopathic) and Gold-Silver-Copper (spagyrical). I have a family member who works as spagyrist since many years, and i got an incredible intuition about an alchemical work on the day that i quit of all mind altering substances, and the new discovery was so amazing i simply needed to go further. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Argento Vivo View Post
    I feel quite lucky in this life, i was cured for my whole childhood with Apis Belladonna (homeopathic) and Gold-Silver-Copper (spagyrical). I have a family member who works as spagyrist since many years, and i got an incredible intuition about an alchemical work on the day that i quit of all mind altering substances, and the new discovery was so amazing i simply needed to go further. :-)
    So very lucky to have a family member an active spagyrist.

Does this person also have an interest in Alchemy ?

Hey black,
    Yes he is inspired by the triumphant chariot and the antimonial works of f. gualdi.

I started two years ago studying alchemy. I began learning from a youtube video named " The Fundamental Teachings of Ancient Alchemy and Hermeticism." After writing the entire video word from word sometime with the help of the of captions. After understanding much of the basics I moved to purchasing, books by the author Robert Allen Bartlett. When I finished "Real Alchemy" I proceeded to his next book "The Way of The Crucible" educating myself on both as best as I was able to. I learned a lot from Robert Allen Bartlett and the videos of him explaining the books. I went even further into buying the book from the man that taught Robert Allen Bartlett and who got him started on his own Journey into alchemy. He was a famous German scientist and also an adept Named Frater Albertus. After studying them both for two I recently this year I started the alchemical work on creating the Lesser Stone. I haven't yet actually created one yet but I am willing and open to take advice and suggestions in to helping in the process I've created many elixirs in the spagyric work working with the spirit, soul and the body. I still have a far way to go and by me being a alchemical novice I think I am able to become as the adepts I learned from and about by continuing this path of an alchemist.

Blog Entries
    Hello and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by C Zands View Post
    He was a famous German scientist and also an adept Named Frater Albertus.
    What's your criteria for "adept"?

Quote Originally Posted by C Zands View Post
    After studying them both for two I recently this year I started the alchemical work on creating the Lesser Stone.
    How would you characterize the "Lesser Stone"? How is it different from the "Greater Stone"?

Well, actually she is responsible for my interest in Alchemy:

When I was planning a novel I searched for two trumps who should act as guardians for this novel. I have ten projects and each has two trumps as guardians (still two trumps left, so there will be another project, which I don't know yet). This novel is the first I actually want to write, so I followed the call of Alchemy.

+ Reply to Thread