Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    They can both be true simultaneously

We'll have to live/die and see for ourselves what comes to pass.

Blog Entries
    I don't endorse it, I just post it...

New and updated!!!

Blog Entries

Everyone is talking about the Mayan Prophecies of 2012.
    But who is listening to the Maya?

This groundbreaking film brings us the voices of the Mayan people as they share their perspectives on the prophecies of their ancestors and their fight to defend Mother Earth and their culture from destruction.

2012 The Mayan Word is both a message of hope and a call to action. Featuring testimonies from contemporary Mayans throughout Mesoamerica, from spiritual guides to activists, community leaders, farmers, artists, teachers, and children, this film is an extraordinary journey into the heart of Mayan struggle and spirituality.

New and updated!!!

Wow a powerful message Dev...

I sat here watching feeling both part of the solution, but also part of the problem.

How much am I willing to change?

I really don't know the answer to that...

I'm sure it will come.

Ghislain

Thanks, Dev, that was a powerful and well-done documentary. It brings back memories, having seen Chichen Itza and several other Mayan sites on at least two separate occasions.

Blog Entries

Something's got a hold on me and I don't know what
    It's the beginning of a new age...

New and updated!!!

I recently had a vision of the potential pole-shift to come during a philosophical discussion I was having with Solomon Levi. I/we saw that a 'pole-shift', if one were to ever happen, could happen on multiple levels at once. Since the 'vision' came in images, I'll try to let pictures do the talking for me:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Nibiru; 09-19-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Images were out of order

Conclusion:

Still Searching.............

the clock of giza is fantastic!

thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    the clock of giza is fantastic!

thankyou.
    The clock isn’t all that fantastic...for a race of people who can perform their geometry with such
    accuracy then why are the points of the Seal of Soloman not equi-distant?

I drew this myself and came up with, pretty much, the same drawing as in the video clip and there is
    a great difference between the distance... at the points between 2,309 BC and the halfway point to
    10,949 BC, which I calculate as 6,629 BC... and the distance between 2,309 BC and the point which is
    stated to be 2,012 which, correct me if I am wrong, is actually (4,320 – 2309 )= 2,011?

This is actually easy to see in the video without having to measure it.

The square seems to serve no purpose as a line can be taken through the centre of the two largest
    pyramids to come up with the point at 10,949 BC.

The story is interesting, but is it correct? For a clock there seems to be a lot of inaccuracies.

The Seal of Soloman depicted on the morrocan coin below seems to be made up of two equilateral
    triangles, which are not possible to create using the criteria mentioned in the video.

Just an observation.

Ghislain

Edit: Interestingly if you draw a circle inside the square it passes through the centre of the smallest pyramid.
    Last edited by Ghislain; 09-21-2012 at 01:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread