Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Celestial Agriculture

Quote Originally Posted by rogerc View Post
    Fulcanelli says.... sunlight, however filtered or diffuse has a fatal reaction on unestablished entities and on natures generation...this is one of the natural laws I have been referring to.
    Preparing the Air-salt under hot son contradict to what Fulcanelli above quoted. I cannot imagine the life without sun!!!

1- About Air-salt

The first salt does not need to be used to allow the second salt to dissolve gold like ice in warm water, this first salt only provides the sulfur of the sun, the second lunar water/salt however is the true philosophical solvent because it contains the philosophical mercury.
    Air-salt is a must to be included in any ministruum used by this recipe to dissolve metals like ice, while Air-water could be replaced by nitre spirit.

Following quotes from the recipe talk about how Air-salt is important.
    If we were now to ask a nearby and inexperienced man, saying that the Aer is a Sal. comm. (common salt) from which all creatures come, by which they grow and are sustained, without which nothing can be done; and that we can also obtain a beautiful and white Sal comm. in strong, hot sunshine in an open field, at home in one’s own house, in all rooms and quarters; and again also in ice-cold in rather a large quantity, with which one can perform wondrous deeds.
    In this Sal comm. there are the four Elements, Aer, Aqua Ignis, Terra. Out of Terra it has become corporeal and tangible in a visible and tangible body. If it is put in warmth, it flows like water. In it the Element Ignis is hidden and buried, which may be noticed by its taste. After it has been standing or putrefying for a long time, it turns quite blood-red, like a fiery ruby. “
    2-Water-salt
    the second lunar water/salt however is the true philosophical solvent because it contains the philosophical mercury.
    It can be replaced by spirit of nitre, see following quote from recipe:
    But if you wish to dissolve it still faster, take one Loth (one-half ounce) of this air-salt (A), and Spiritus Nitri optimi brought to the highest degree 10 Loth. Let it stand as it is, not near the heat, and the Sal comm. will dissolve. With this salt dissolved in Spiritu Nitri you can dissolve gold, which will go fast
    However the second part of the instruction beginning with "take the glass or instrument here illustrated" provides a track to be dug provided we know what is missing .
    I could not add the picture of it because I do not have it on website (requirement of this forum), it can be revised in the R.A.M.S collection.

Leo,
    I admire your style of writings and thinking and your braveness of saying things loud. You have a philosopher mind and beautiful way to analyses things.

I have worked with water that able to dissolve sulfur, gold, silver and mercury...etc that work same as water in the secret of secret recipe.
    This water is prepared by letting a special salt to be dissolved in humid place, or in sealed vessel in autoclave without the need for stars or dew or moon or sun.
    This special salt was a result of cooking 2 salts in a specific way.

Quote Originally Posted by abdo View Post
    I have worked with water that able to dissolve sulfur, gold, silver and mercury...etc that work same as water in the secret of secret recipe.
    This water is prepared by letting a special salt to be dissolved in humid place, or in sealed vessel in autoclave without the need for stars or dew or moon or sun.
    Does that water also putrify the gold?

Leo,
    I admire your style of writings and thinking and your braveness of saying things loud. You have a philosopher mind and beautiful way to analyses things.
    First all of thank you

Preparing the Air-salt under hot son contradict to what Fulcanelli above quoted. I cannot imagine the life without sun!!!
    I can't imagine life without the sun either, it is a necessity for established individuals, however for initial generation it's violence is too strong, everyone I know or have read of, they work in the dark initially.

Yes you are right we don't need sun, neither moon nor stars, this is not what is implied by a setting under the astral, what is important is to mind, is the direction, the season, and most importantly skies must be clear, but yes we can work entirely indoors as I have said many times before. Read the story of Genesis and you'll be convinced:
    *1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
    *3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.
    ....., the spirit of the lord(universal spirit) moved or hovered over the face of the waters, this happened in the darkness, before he said....."let there be light"........it is for that reason to read the story of genesis and mind it very closely to understand the correct sequence of operations required. For instance here above with the autoclave,..... you did worked in the dark.

1- About Air-salt
    Air-salt is a must to be included in any ministruum used by this recipe to dissolve metals like ice, while Air-water could be replaced by nitre spirit.Following quotes from the recipe talk about how Air-salt is important.
    2-Water-salt
    It can be replaced by spirit of nitre, see following quote from recipe:
    I could not add the picture of it because I do not have it on website (requirement of this forum), it can be revised in the R.A.M.S collection
    About this document, trust you not the completeness nor the integrity of the translations from RAMS in all cases, for example we were working with a poor translation from the arcana divina for a certain process for the creation of the magnet of the wise very similar to this one, that says to put it in the sun as well, however when we went back to the german text, because I was sure it could not be, it was clear that it said to protect or shield from the sunlight, this changed the meaning entirely because the English translation makes everybody think the sun comes into play when all it said distinctly, was to protect from the sunlight very matter of factly, but however it said to use the magnet to collect when the sun was at it's hottest....... this is the problem when the people doing the translating do not have the subtle mind necessary to interpret the texts from a hermetic standpoint, a word for word translation sometimes loses the spirit or integrity of the original especially when the translator decides to take it upon himself to do the interpreting for us, at that point the truth can get lost very easily.

Quote Originally Posted by asta View Post
    Does that water also putrify the gold?
    This is a very good question....one of the most important tenants in alchemy and the laws of nature generation/re-generation......this will show if the universal spirit was present and in fact if it was responsible for the radical dissolution of the gold, because if he was present,what we know is that nature works to regenerate or exhalt the gold through the putrefaction, of course in order to have any putrefaction a solving must occur first. If none of these things occur however we do not work in the alchemy, because alchemy is all about the regeneration and exhalation. I have found many solvents that put gold into solution basically any that evolve oxygen no matter how slowly will do it but this is not alchemy, a radical dissolution happens for quite a different reason,.... it is all about the affinity of philosophical mercury for the metallic sulfur.

About this document, trust you not the completeness nor the integrity of the translations from RAMS in all cases, for example we were working with a poor translation from the arcana divina for a certain process for the creation of the magnet of the wise very similar to this one, that says to put it in the sun as well, however when we went back to the german text, because I was sure it could not be, it was clear that it said to protect or shield from the sunlight, this changed the meaning entirely because the English translation makes everybody think the sun comes into play when all it said distinctly, was to protect from the sunlight very matter of factly, but however it said to use the magnet to collect when the sun was at it's hottest....... this is the problem when the people doing the translating do not have the subtle mind necessary to interpret the texts from a hermetic standpoint, a word for word translation sometimes loses the spirit or integrity of the original especially when the translator decides to take it upon himself to do the interpreting for us, at that point the truth can get lost very easily.
    I am aware of this, I have corrected many recipes to make them works. I have ran part of secret of secrets collecting air-water at day time using my own method and able to drive the ruby stone, that was long time ago. Now I am planning to collect the air-salt using mirror described in the recipe but I may need help here by getting an idea of the proper shape of this mirror. Actually I have collected salt, long time ago, by spreading a white sheet cover inside room trying to replace this mirror.
    I want to be quite now, for the sake not diverting this thread from the original purpose its created for, and enjoy your writings.
    Before doing this I have read a strange story about a woman hided her necklace in jar full of honey, after months she wanted to collect it but found a trace of it.
    This story used to tell that honey is able to dissolve gold, but it takes time, is it true?
    Last edited by abdo; 11-14-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Before doing this I have read a strange story about a woman hided her necklace in jar full of honey, after months she wanted to collect it but found a trace of it.
    This story used to tell that honey is able to dissolve gold, but it takes time, is it true?
    I don't know if it is true or not, I never worked with honey for this purpose, but eventually if it begins to ferment then it stands to reason .... I only know of a method that uses honey to get a real gold powder, whereby honey or gum arabic is grinded with gold leaf till it is very fine, and then the honey is washed out with water leaving gold behind in a very bright and lusturous powder form. We can then work this powder to get a nice purple calx of gold by providing an oxidising environment.

....they seem to disappear when one doesn't know how to handle them, only a true philosopher knows what they are and where to find them, and if he doesn't want to travel that far he can make them
    I was going to wait for someone to ask but I feel in a sharing mood...so here goes

First when we take this statement of A.L. Gerbant from his letter:

This alone can give the nitre azoth soli-lunar metal body which has been in private foster leaving the mine. Alone transcend the subtle under the sun and moon which has been impregnated during its making. Ordinary saltpetre which is manufactured in nitrières contains the truth a tiny fraction but to a degree so low that the nose can achieve after him lead the nascent metal.

If you think you will see that in the artificial nitrières are employed rubble from the demolition of old barns, impregnated with the urine of cattle, including nitrogen fed nitrogen from the air to which the plaster is exposed during two or three years before washing. The rain and sun operate at random from the weather, there is very little setting under the astral. While our practice is simply following the nature élaoigne adverse circumstances and take advantage of favorable
    And analyse it carefully then we can consider for a moment that ordinary commerically procured nitre could be used or returned "under the astral" setting to..... "take advantage of the favorable" and thereby become "revivified" since it does contain "a tiny fraction of truth" it must therfore be a carrier for this "truth" or "virtue" and be used to condense more of it. It becomes apparant then that this "virtue" or truth was what his student was lacking as expositioned here in his masters answer:
    But you ask me why you failed in the onset of the signs, despite the correctness of your operations. Unable to explain it verbally I entrust you with this letter I pray you instantly without waiting to keep secret. Your agent solvent is devoid of virtue. Although you use it properly, its weakness does not allow him to lead the metallic substance.
    So the question is how can we accomplish this? Well, lets go back in the letter and gather some philsophical basis as well as a more definitive way of working from the master:
    Mr. Boussingault recently did a remarkable analysis demonstrating that mist and dew contain the acid of nitre. It is true that this learned chemist had no other intention than to prove that the plant nitrogen from the air and rain, without noticing that the benefit derives mineral soil as well. And discovered that its confirmed the Emerald Tablet which teaches us that the Sun and Moon are the father and mother, the wind carries in her womb, and that the earth is its nurse. Astral seed of the sun and the moon dissolves in the dew when it condenses. It behooves us then to put in the ground where it is fed.
    Here in detail how you should operate.
    You will supply at least two pounds of gypsum rid of foreign soil and stones. You crushed into fragments by 3 ¼ inch lines, but not powder.
    It must be calcined at a traffic light in a basin by moving constantly to rid it of its raw water. It turns white, opaque and friable. This is the pure land where you sow the seed of gold soli-lunar.
    You will have the layer thickness of two fingers in dishes or bowls glazed earthenware that is not porous. The operation should be done in early spring, taking into account country-specific climate. Each morning, you water the pots with fresh urine to soak the soil slightly white, but without drowning. They should be placed on display in the open
    Now the method is pretty straight foward, when we pay attention to natures laws, for he lines out the favorable astral setting in which the universal spirit is absorbed, but especially I need to point out from this above quote and when we consider what Beuther has said more closely:
    More than any other, it contains a sal ammoniac, which is actually volatile
    Then we can understand why the use of urine can be beneficial and even speed up the process or neccessary , because we know more than any other thing this is what urine will supply upon putrefaction, this is why it is even the basis for some alchemical tracts in their entirety, and in others it does come into play as well .....the Cabala Mineralis comes to mind:

The mine of our mercury is our saltpetre not that of the vulgar.
    Our sharp bitter vitriol is not that of the vulgar
    Our ammoniac is not that of the vulgar
    So we can understand why Gerbant advises to moisten our earth with urine, for this well help to attract the other two salts that lie in triune essence with it naturally, and form a new and non vulgar but energized & philosophised salt-peter pregnant with the universal spirit, also because we know the spirit of urine, or in this case, the natural ammonia, is also borne upon the air, especially because the putrefaction of living things is going on all around us as Gerbant mentions . So what I gather about the nature of the earth in its role as the nurse, especially the limestone, is that is absorbs the astral spirit and provides the matrix whereby it creates a terrestial salt of three complexions, an earthly one, an heavenly one and one of a middle nature. So I set myself to consider an ingenious method to use a suitable earth, which or course given all the exposition on natural grottos it must be limestone, that will be the most suitable, but to use it simultaneously as nurse-maid and vessel, wherby I could limit the number of operations where separation/purification was involved. I thought of taking advantage of the capillary action of porous stone which also gives a filtering effect. This came to mind of course when considering the environments that allow for the natural formations of this wool/hair-like salt, then I remembered reading a great and ingenious method by Rubellus Petrinus, that I would like to exposition here as well as parallel some of it with the mentioned relevant quotes that I have given eariler on this post and in general the method that I have laid out.

First here it is in its entirety:http://www.tpissarro.com/alquimia/nitre-e.htm

The nitre or Dragon is a potassium nitrate salt formerly known as saltpeter. Saltpeter is composed of the names "Sal" or salt, and "Petrae" or rock. Literally, salt of the rock
    Some times it appears covering the walls of some natural open grotto in the calcareous rocks and on the old, damp, lower walls of buildings, mainly of the structures where the animals go to rest, as, for instance, the stables and the corrals
    He starts out good....as we can see here above, in his wisdom he came to the same conclusions no doubt from reading Fulcanelli as well.

At present, it will be very difficult and nearly impossible to get it where it originates in its natural environment.
    There is, however, a method of preparing the commercial nitre that is revivified in the natural environment where it originates
    Once again, same conclusions, since commercial nitre is not made the natural way, it is devoid of spirit, which absolutely we must have in abundance,... for as wise philosophers we know it is he who will do all the radical solving /putrefaction/regeneration of it himself in the second work of specification.

As incredible as it seems, it is daily within your reach. And although it may be repulsive to you, there is no other alternative that can be used to prepare it.
    Arrange a provision of, at least, 10 litres of the liquid excretion of ruminant animals or of yourself (your urine) and pour it into large plastic 5 litre bottles. Let it putrefy what you will notice the nauseous smell that exhales.
    Acquired a pot of porous mud that it is not glazed, that is, that it is porous, with the capacity of, at least, 15 litres. Place it in a basement or in the attic, to shelter it from direct solar light.
    Pour into 10 litres of the putrefied organic liquid, little by little, 4kg of the commercial nitre, stirring very well with a wood stick, to dissolve the salt the best possible. Place on top, a mud cover and, underneath, a plastic plate, in order to receive the liquid that will eventually drain.
    After some days, the salt will begin to flow, because of the porosity, in the external part of the pot, in the form of a layer of fluff, very fine, that is going to grow, as you can observe in the picture.When you observe that the amount of salt is enough and it tends to come off of the wall of the pot; remove it with a brush, or with a wooden spatula, taking care of not loosening the mud crusts that eventually come off of the wall of the pot.

So then the unglazed pot becomes the "vessel" and the "vessal", the container and the nurse-maid, it must be of a suitable earth. Note the use of urine again which is a neccessity in the natural "nitrières" whereupon its spirit is borne.

to shelter it from direct solar light
    Take note.... he as well takes care to mention that during this initial generation of nature, solar light should be avoided, for it will melt and dissappear as it did for the Hebrews when it fell from heaven..... as manna. Now let me point out the "more favorable" at this point: Petrinus says:
    Place it in a basement
    I have it from several sources that this will be the correct operation at this point to undertake so I caution not to continue as he describes,instead .........from Golden Chain of Homer:
    But that I may show You this embodied spirit and that you may touch It with your hands, proceed as I teach you. Process to demonstrate the corporified Anima Mundi!
    Take your putrefied Rain water, put it into a large glass Body cut off low, or into a china basin of a large size, which place in an earthenware pot, and evaporate this putrefied water gently, until there remains only a 1/3 part of the whole. Let the fire die away whilst it is yet luke warm, filter it through blotting paper. Pour the clear into a clean pewter basin, or into an earthen glazed dish, which place in a cool Cellar or Room, and during the night the celebrated Spiritus Mundi will shoot in Crystals and appear under two different forms.The first is of a perfect crystalline transparent form, this shoots ah round the sides of the Basin and settles on small sticks. if you place any on the water.
    The second fixes itself on the bottom of the Basin, and is darker and not so transparent.
    Here now you see that celebrated spirit, the Universal spirit, the Sperm of the Macrocosm, the regenerated Chaos visible and bodily.....The salt cracks and flies from the fiery coals like any other Common salt, and shows the same effect in all other operations like good Common salt. By this experiment you may perceive clearly the Center and Sperm of all things, the Sperm of the World, visibly and corporified before your eyes, and you may touch it with your hands! Both generate, preserves, destroy and regenerate everything that is on Earth.
    Of course we know as was mentioned previously on this forum a salt was omitted, probably purposely during translation, but that is neither here nor there, the important thing is if we have minded everything properly, the operations are similar, and the reason I brought it up because it mentions that it needs to be placed beneath the earth, exactly where metals take their origin, so that the spirit can set into it, and it is during this crystallization that the salts show their nature. So really the entire operation should take place in the same damp, dark grotto, where the initial salt takes its birth naturally...here is another reference I have given previously that supports that:
    From Potpurri Alchemica I
    PROCESSUS SINGULARIS DE MATERIA CHAOTICA
    by:
    MARTTINI de DELLE
    A man fron ltilana born in the tovn of Vitry.
    A true and venerable Adept and an F.R.C.
    At the very first storm of the year collect the rain which
    falls from heaven, before it touches the earth, in big retorts
    lute them well set, them in the sun to putrefy the water and leave
    the glasses there until worms begin to grow in them. Then distill
    it until it, becomes as clear as crystal. Thereafter pour the water
    into clean phials lute them well and keep them in a cold place.
    On precisely this day, after the storm, when the sky is clear,
    (about dawn), you should also dig a hole out in the open air in a
    ditch of white or red clay or loam
    (the suitable earth). Thereupon, moisten the sides
    of the hole with the urine
    of a boy and immediately cover its opening
    with straw and leaves
    (once again we use the urine). Do not cover it too thickly but merely
    to prevent anything impure from falling into it. Permit the sun to
    shine upon it during the day and the moon at night; also allow the
    air to penetrate it
    . The following morning you must, return to the
    hole before sunrise (you must collect before sunrise, if your artificial grotto was not well covered and shielded from light, this is for the same reason of the Hebrews that I gave above...the fatal effect of the sun)and you will see some white salts on its walls.
    (Once gain we see the operation was similar to what Petrinus and I devised independently, maybe we all, even MARTTINI de DELLE, as true philsophers eventually come to the same conclusions from a close study of nature, although here instead the salt is gathered from inside the hole like we would from a cave)
    CarefuIly gather this into a clean phial ( vessel ) with a glass rod
    or spoon. Continue doing this until you have a good quantity of
    this. Now seal the phial and keep it in a cool place.
    The salt which you have thus obtained is dissolved with the
    preserved, distilled, thunder water which has been filtered. The
    moisture is allowed to evaporate again to a salt in evaporat,ion
    bowl-s or dishes. The dissolutions and evaporations are continued
    until no more feces are left at the bottom of the dish.
    Thereafter put this pure salt into a high glass bowlr cover i t
    well and bury it in the earth. The salt will resolve into a wheylike
    water which will attract to itself the power of heaven and
    earth
    Once again we see mention of this wheylike water attracting the power of heaven and earth.
    Last edited by rogerc; 11-15-2011 at 03:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thought this might interest you RogerC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terramare_culture
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    Thought this might interest you RogerC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terramare_culture
    This is interesting......never heard of this

They were called terramare and marnier by the farmers of the region, who mined the soil for fertilizer
    "the mine of our mercury is "our saltpeter""

+ Reply to Thread