Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bismuth and Golden Rosicrucian Method to Attract and Collect the Spiritus Mundi

Quote Originally Posted by garvolt2002 View Post
    Therefore take 50 pounds of pure zinc argentite and without quartz, minerals nativam Bismuthi albi scelta, so philosophy has called magnesia to hide its subject, called vulgarly Bismuth’s mineral, and it belongs to the sphaerams solis et lunae. This mineral is little known,
    Hi garvolt2002, alfr and others,

Never have I heard zinc argentite mentioned in any treatise. Not only that, it is so rare that there is hardly any description of it anywhere on the Internet. There is some mention of Argentiferous zinc ores, double molybdote, and even Silver Zinc Sulphate, but so little that it is of little help. I don't even know where one could obtain such a mineral.

Many of the old treatises say that the mineral is easily obtainable, and is commonly known, so that makes me suspect this approach.

What are your thoughts (and experience) about/with this mineral?

Thank you.

Hi Illen A. Cluf

Bismuth Argentite di zinco that are ?

universal tincture prepared by Humid Way from philosophical magnesia?

MAYBE FOR UNDERSTOOD THAT ARE? AND WHERE WE CAN FOUND THE ARGENTITE DI ZINCO? CAN MAYBE HELP US THIS PART OF THESAURUM TESAURORUM ( but sorry is in french language)

De magnésie et comment la trouver de façon meilleure

II y a des manières diverses qui portent l'appellation de magnésie : l'une, en mine
    d'argent telle la (minière d’or, Roth Gold erz) pirargirite blanche. Elle semble marron et
    sale et se trouve soit au-dessus, soit au-dessous du métal et elle est appelée
    Saalbrand. Elle est récoltée lorsque le soleil entre dans le Cancer, dès qu'il y à la
    pleine lune, car c'est alors qu'elle change et devient jaune comme l'or. On la trouve
    aussi dans le Piémont, en Ungeria et tout particulièrement en Sassonia dans la Selva
    Ercinia. Cependant, celles qui sont comme le cou de pigeon et de diverses couleurs
    comme un cou azur de pigeon ne peuvent être obtenues autrement que par
    l'entremise d'un bon ami auprès de la cour de Sassonia car ils ne doivent céder même
    pas une livre de la mine où poasse ce minéral sans la signature même du prince
    électeur de Sassonia. 2 demi-quintaux coûtent 100 talleri car chaque livre du minéral
    contient 1 lot de bon argent. Si l'on veut donc obtenir un tel minéral, le prince
    électeur lui-même doit donner la permission par une signature de sa propre main, ce
    qui après paiement, on peut l'obtenir (le minéral) de la mine. On dit que, près de la
    montagne où l'on trouve ce minéral, est érigée une fourche afin de punir celui qui
    emporte un tel minéral sans permission. Tout cela permet de voir combien la maison
    Sassonia a tenu en estime ce minéral dans le temps et combien il est toujours estimé,
    étant donné les difficultés à le trouver et à l'obtenir.
    Il y a également plusieurs endroits en France où se trouve ce minéral, comme près de
    S. Béat, un Gur excellent ou écume d'or. Dans le comté de Foix, dans la montagne
    Cazeret dans la mine d'or le minéral de bismuth le plus beau. Près de la petite ville
    Sech, une magnésie supérieure à celle du Piémont. Dans les mines à Lourdat mucus
    d'or, mater d'or et Gur d'or en grande quantité. A De Couson, il y a une magnésie
    délicieuse pour l'art. Elle est d'une apparence marron-rouge avec des rayures et de
    nombreuses couleurs. Au Languedoc à Tournon, dans les mines d'or de l'endroit,
    une délicieuse magnésie (Minera de Bismuth. Ms Darmstadt) bismuth.
    Dans les Baronnies de Régens près de Narbonne il y a une mater d'or excellente. Près
    du village de St Jean, et même près de la petit ville il y a une magnésie délicieuse. A
    St Antoine, près de St Aman, la magnésie la plus belle est là.
    En Provence, dans la montagne Mondona il y a trois genres différents : une comme
    celle du Piémont, une magnésie bismuth, une autre magnésie solaire ou Gur solaire
    (miniere rouge d’or).

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::

SO ok Now thanks as good garvot2002 now we have a translation in english of this precious instruction INSIDE OF TESAURO TESAURORUM ( to soon we have a integral Thesauro Thesaurorm translation in english an public by edition vitriol and this will are a big next step for study and practice true instruction alchemical original of golden RC )
    Now with this translation in english (thanks again garvot2002) can all can read
    I like open all together one analysis deep of this instruction
    So i have put in evident red the part operative of it instruction about the philosopher stone made with magnesia/ bismuth this part i have put in evidentation re i think that maybe concern the attraction of the spiritus mundi with this magnet of biosmuth or argentite di zinco
    Now some question is the bismuth the real matter this alchemist of the RC indication ?
    Some members of the forum have experience with bismuto or argentite di zinco ?
    This instruction have based correct is possible made it? specialment this part for create a special magnet for attract i form visible in one flask seeded and between they glass close the spiritus mundi ?

All contribute and analysis idea to regard are welcome so welcome at all

my best regards alfr

universal tincture prepared by Humid Way from philosophical magnesia

To get this tincture prepare a volatile spirit of Magnesia, because gold melts delicately and softly as ice in the water. Therefore take 50 pounds of pure zinc argentite and without quartz, minerals nativam Bismuthi albi scelta, so philosophy has called magnesia to hide its subject, called vulgarly Bismuth’s mineral, and it belongs to the sphaerams
    solis et lunae. This mineral is little known, and God has put it on a real throne, because from the beginning it had to become gold; this perfection however had been prevented from impurity and from a lot of disgusting things on the earth, and so it resulted a deceitful birth. To the inside it is full of gold spirits and dyeing spirits that are noble and strong as gold and the same silver, therefore it is a king and queen’s bath in which they wash and clean and go out thousand times more splendid and beautiful than they were for nature.

Internally this mineral is poor and humble, embellished by a beautiful and clean twinkling, with light, strength and life. It is frequently found at Schlackenwald in Boemia and as many in Saxon mines. More white and more silvery this mineral is, more splendid and strong it is from the golden raw material and full of universal spirit full of seed (sic!)

Break it therefore in small pieces, put them in a wood barrel for 4 weeks, when the moon wants to become full, at night, not in daytime, under the open sky, so that the stars can operate well. This way, miraculously, the mineral also attracts to itself the universal spirit from the air and from the moon and it strongly saturates. When the moon starts to decrease and the 4th week is ended, remove the mineral from the air and preserve well it, guarded and closed in wood or earthen vases so that air and sun don’t reach it, otherwise it will lose its powers completely.

Take therefore some pound of this impregnated mineral, fill with it some twists up to the half, well ringed, of glass or also of earth that are resistant to the fire, close these containers with bladder and quadruple cloth, smeared of egg white well beaten, some flour of rye, red lead with which some is elegantly mixed a little of lime paste finely minced, mix and as soon as the lutum is dry, distil with well regulated fire for 12 hours, softly the first 3 hours, then more strongly for 3 hours, even more strong for 3 hours, rather very strong, then a very sweet and delicious white water comes out. This water, called also Aqua Alba Suavis Dulcis Spiritus vini philosophicus, needs to be adjusted very softly 3 times for itself in cucurbita for arenam, so it becomes even more sweet and extremely clear and clear, we have gotten a magnificent magnetic celestial water with which can do marvelous things and almost miracles; it is attributed to the [ ] for its volatility and is also called Spiritus [symbol] from old philosophers, it pleasantly and extremely smells and of violets.

For example, you can see how this water works so miraculously in magnetic way through the glass when exposed to air, but otherwise not. Take a pound of this universal mineral water and put it in a vial, the mouth upwards with a cork of glass, made together a sextuple firm lutum with some bladder of steer and the white cloth to egg white well beaten, the vial has however to be empty for the third part. Put to the air opposite a window the vial with such water, make it rest for 4 weeks so that it can stay calm and cannot be moved, and it will be seen with great amazement that this water will attract the Spiritus mundi from the Sun and from the moon in magnetic way and that it increases, it gets heavy and fills the whole vial. When the moon decreases, if you allow the vase to rest, the picked spirit would lose little by little and would disappear in the air so that you don’t know where has disappeared, all of this happens, if you don't remove from the air the spirit and you don't preserve it closed in a box; and it is really a great wonder of nature to recognize so the magnetic forces and to see how the astral spirits have a harmony and relationship so great with the mineral spirits. During the period in which the vial rests to the air in front of the window, you will see to fluctuate a marvelous reflex of sun rays to surprise very much, it is as if the rays were strongly and violently attracted from the vial.
    Last edited by alfr; 12-22-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfr View Post
    Hi Illen A. Cluf

Bismuth Argentite di zinco that are ?
    Sort of. I think that first, we must be very clear about whether he is talking about Zinc Argentite (Argentite di zinco) or Bismuth.

The French states:

Donc, prends 50 livres d'argentite (mine) de zinc pure entièrement
    libre de quartz « mineram nativam bismuthi aibi scelta », c'est ainsi que la
    philosophie a appelé la magnésie afin de camoufler sa matière vulgo appelée
    minéral de bismuth et elle fait partie des sphaeram solis et lunae.
    garvolt2002 translates that into English as:

Therefore take 50 pounds of pure zinc argentite and without quartz, minerals nativam Bismuthi albi scelta, so philosophy has called magnesia to hide its subject, called vulgarly Bismuth’s mineral, and it belongs to the sphaerams solis et lunae.
    Therefore, it seems to say that the zinc argentite is from the mine and that it is also called "nativam Bismuthi albi scelta" which seems to be "native Bismuth albi scelta". I'm not sure what the last two Latin words mean. Thus it is not clear whether he is talking about vulgar zinc argentite or bismuth. However, I assume that "bismuth" is a philosophical name for "zinc argentite" since bismuth is sometimes mentioned in alchemical treatises, and they would never state the name of the actual mineral.

The author then gives another philosophical name for "it" (not sure whether here he is talking about zinc argentite or bismuth) which is "magnesia" a most common philosophical word used in old treatises. Then he says that this name is used to hide the real name of the subject, "Bismuth's mineral".

It is somewhat confusing, and perhaps a closer look at the translation might help clarify it. He seems to interchangeably call the matter either "zinc argentite" or "bismuth/bismuth's mineral".

"Zinc argentite" seems quite specific while "bismuth" is much more general. Therefore, based on my logical understanding, the author seems to be talking about "zinc argentite" rather than "bismuth".

Can anyone help clarify this important initial understanding?

Thank you.
    Illen

PS aflr
    I have been trying to PM you for some time. Could you please delete some messages from your mailbox. It is full and will not accept any new messages. Thank you
    Last edited by Illen A. Cluf; 12-22-2011 at 06:55 PM.

Its very important that we wait and see the translation direct into English from the German Version. The version I have is in Italian and the French Version is from the Italian I believe. The problem is with these old German documents they are extremely difficult to translate. Firstly the writing is barely legible and that's a struggle in its self. Then trying understand what they are saying as they don't write clearly.
    The T.T speaks much about Bismuth. Two editions of this translation are available in Italian one by Agape and the other by Edition Mediterranean.
    Last edited by garvolt2002; 12-22-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Its very important that we wait and see the translation direct into English from the German Version. The version I have is in Italian and the French Version is from the Italian I believe. The problem is with these old German documents they are extremely difficult to translate. Firstly the writing is barely legible and that's a struggle in its self. Then trying understand what they are saying as they don't write clearly.
    The T.T speaks much about Bismuth. Two editions of this translation are available in Italian one by Agape and the other by Edition Mediterranean.
    Thanks, garvolt2002. I wasn't clear that the German version was also being translated. Is it possible for now to at least concentrate on the first part of the German translation, concerning the correct translation of the bismuth/zinc argentite? Perhaps even if that can be transcribed, some of the German speaking members might be able to translate it.

Illen

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    Thanks, garvolt2002. I wasn't clear that the German version was also being translated. Is it possible for now to at least concentrate on the first part of the German translation, concerning the correct translation of the bismuth/zinc argentite? Perhaps even if that can be transcribed, some of the German speaking members might be able to translate it.

Illen
    Sorry Illen I cannot help. I don't have the original German document. Perhaps someone on here can post this paragraph for us all to study. Its very important to have a proper translation. Only working together can we solve this puzzle on the Spiritius Mundi.
    I am hoping its the original German version that's getting translated?

Sorry Illen I cannot help. I don't have the original German document. Perhaps someone on here can post this paragraph for us all to study. Its very important to have a proper translation. Only working together can we solve this puzzle on the Spiritius Mundi.
    I am hoping its the original German version that's getting translated?
    That's OK. Hopefully someone will help with that one important sentence..

Some more pages from the T.T. Sorry but I cannot load the symbols that are hand done.

Thesaurus: Wind, fog and rain are part of it.
    Great time of rain and hail; beneath are trees and wheat fields.

Now you want to search for the Universal Magnetic Spirit, so please take note of the following: it is found and obtained in a different way: first, it fluctuates in the air, second in the morning dew, rain, snow and hail. It is more easily obtained from rain water , the spirit of the world most often appears in this aspect to obtain the life of all things that have been created; the spirit that moulds and originates all things is hidden this, from which all things have their beginning and the spirit floats here in the water. Therefore, in the springtime, have some large pine-wood barrels made, in which 12-16 bucketfuls of water (about 1000 liters) can be imprisoned, with removable lids. Gather the spring rain water in these, ad place them, when the sky is clear, under the sun and the moon, inasmuch as patrem ea res habet solem, matrem lunem.
    Because of this action, this water becomes particularly fertile, inasmuch as all of the superior forces are gathered in the water , which in the end becomes completely magnetic, ab aere quasi utero gestanutris a terra (as the uterus nurtures, rendering it as fertile as the earth), until you see Venus appear swimming in the sea, or rather, until it becomes green. Then, you have to replace the water that the sun has carried away, with other rain water , and you have to cover it when it rains and the weather is uncertain. The barrels have to also stay in a place where no one can get to them. Now, if it has stagnated in this way during a period of 4-8 weeks, and something sticky is on it and below it, then cover the barrels, inasmuch as you have hidden the spirit and the beginning of all things made in the world in them. So says our Father: causa ogni perfectionis eadem est per Universum hoc (the cause of all perfection is so because of the universe). So then, take 2 large round bottom flasks and put the, filled half-way with the material, to cook over water, put the condenser and the collecting container nearby, with everything tightly, closed and distill a part of it. Conserve this in tightly closed stone tubs. Then, distill yet another part; preserve this, also. Leave the third part in a round bottomed flask. When all this has cooled off, once again pour fresh rain water over the liquor; place it over the condenser and a tightly sealed container and distill a part of the liquid once more and preserve it, and then also a part of the phlegm. Again, pour fresh water over it and continue to proceed in this manner until all the water has been consumed and you have distilled up to about 12 jugs of liquor, which will appear as a reddish-brown. Take note: you have to distill all the mire and soil that have been thus generated together in the barrels during the stagnation period, so that you will obtain not only virgin soil , yes, the first adamitic soil, but also a reddish sulphur , the true Hermit’s fish, without scales, so it will swim in the salted sea of fire . Take good care of the liquor that remains behind. Then, take your spirit and distill it; the phlegm that remains behind is useless. When you have reduced the spirit from the 2 or 3 jugs, preserve it well because it is very volatile and penetrating. Then, take the reddish-brown liquor, pour it into a still, place this into an ash bath, distill, and when there are still 3 or 4 jugs, add a collection container and distill everything until you get a thick liquor. Let it cool off and then pour the second part of the distillation so that they will be once again united. Let them rest for a day and a night , and then begin distilling again. But, this time distill it until you obtain an even thicker liquor than before. Pour the distillation back again and leave it to rest for 2 days and 2 nights so it will become a solution again. If you see that soil is now divided pour the entire clear solution over it in another still . Close the still with the soil tightly and keep it well preserved. Then, put the still with the liquor into a sand bath or better yet, in ashes, add a collection container and distill there 4 jugs. Put the distillation aside, pour the red liquor left behind into a glass sugar bowl, cover it hermetically, put it in a cold place and test to see if it crystallizes. When multi-coloured crystals have formed, pour the liquor from your crystals into a still , add a jug of reduced spirit and digest it for 2 days and 2 nights ; then, distill from this the same quantity as the spirit which you poured into it and maintain this distillation well-preserved. After this, put it once more in a cold place so that crystals will begin to form. Now, when you notice that nothing else is crystallizing, pour the liquid left by the crystals into a still --Now, extract the crystals with a wooden pincer and keep them well-protected from the dust—pour a new jug of spirit over the liquor and distill a little more than a jug with ashes; add the distillation to that previously prepared. Put the container in a cool place and let it form crystals again, pull them out and add the last of the spirit to the surplus liquor left from the crystals; again, distill slightly more than a jug in the ashes, put the liquor in the cellar and leave it until it forms crystals again; add the super-distillation to that previously prepared. When the crystals have formed, remove the liquor, pull out the crystals and preserve them carefully. Distill yet another part from the liquor and let it form crystals; repeat this often until everything has crystallized, and thus you have Microcosmic Vitriolum .
    If a reddish color should also appear and persist, pour all of the alcoholic spirit that you have distilled from the liquor and rinse the container with it. Then, cast this on the soil left behind that was protected and pour them over the liquor that no longer crystallizes, and from this, distill everything from a still and add (pour) slowly all the coloured water, and distill it again. In the end, heat it over a very hot fire, so that the underside of the still becomes incandescent, even if it fades immediately. Take the still from the fire, break it and reunite everything with the reddish-brown soil , crush it finely and put it into around-bottomed flask, pour the distilled spirit over it again and extract everything; a white soil will be deposited on the bottom. Pour the red extraction into a clean glass, but put the soil deposit into a small round bottomed flask, place it in sand and distill away the rest of the humidity, until it is completely dry; and then, preserve it well; thus, you have prepared the Seal of the Hermit well. Distill the red liquor also until it becomes a dense, red juice; also take care of the super-distilled spirit. Now, take the above-mentioned crystals, crush them delicately and put them in a round-bottomed flask, adding also the thick red, burning hot as well as a jug of the last distilled water . Put the flask in moderate heat, so everything will resolve. Therefore, leave it alone 4 days and 4 nights , so the crystals will be resolved. Then, take the glass vase and put it in a cold place so new crystals will form, but in a completely different shape. When the crystals crystallize now one after the other, remove the liquor and pull the crystals out. Distill until only half of the liquor remains, let the residual crystallize again and continue doing so until all the crystals have re-crystallized. Then, resolve them again and, if you don’t have any more impregnated water , take some of that which was left from when you were told to take care of it after the first distillation, resolve the crystals and let the crystallize again, and do this often until they flow in the fire like wax; so now you have prepared the Sal Sapientae and you have the strongest thing there is, as the Hermit says: This strength and power can therefore penetrate and transform everything that is fine or hard, by stretching out the hand in protection (Haec enim fortitudo et potential palmam prosipieno omnia subsillia et cressa duraque penetrare ac subigere patest). And here you have a medical stone (lapidem medicinalem) like a spiritual rock, prepared by a macrocosm.
    Thus it corresponds to what the Hermit says, that that which is above is equal to that which is below, and miracles can be done with this. Take half of the crystals and 2-1/5 lots of pure ground gold and put them together in a small bottle, seal it and let it go through the colours of our furnace. You can in crease your universal stone with the remaining crystals, and in this way obtain the lapidem medicinalem fixum.
    2. Or, you can also use the following method: take your highest quality crystals and preserve your burning hot as natural , finely chop them and mix them in the measure of 4 lots of these crystals and 2 lots of purified mercury ; put them together in a flask, put a condenser on top of it and heatit for sublimation ; mix what comes up from the sublimation with the residue, and sublime it again. Repeat this until everything except a few waste products has come to the top. Then, take the sublimate out, and sublime it alone several more times.
    Now you have 2 methods: dry, with gold or humid, after you have left the sublimate to fluidify in the cellar. Go to work with these, as you learned before with the urine, which is all a continuous job and so you can obtain the lapidem medicinalem.
    3. But, you can also do as follows: During the dry period of the successive work, take your sublimate and chop it finely, then grind into it your red-hot  sulphur and sublime them together, so the sublimate takes the sulphur and you obtain the fire  of nature. You can now let this go alone through the colors and then distill them together by cohobating, after the sublimate will have first been transformed into oil in the cellar, thus obtaining an enflamed liquor. You can transform your crystals into liquor from the very beginning in a B.M. in a phial and distilling by cohobation. Then this liquor must be poured over the red sulphur and then extracted, carefully decanting the clear solution; then the white soil is taken and placed in a small bottle, after having weighed it precisely. When this soil weighs 1 quintal, 4 quintals of the liquor are poured over it, then the bottle is sealed and placed in our graduated oven. Now, give it 4 weeks at a 1st degree heat , and here all forms of nature will be shown, as explained previously and shown here, with the colours, in Fig. 1; thus it will begin to turn black and if that doesn’t happen, then the work hasn’t been carried out properly. When the 4 weeks have passed, leave it alone for another 4 weeks at the 1st degree and it will become a velvety black, and you will also see the philosophical darkness as shown here before your eyes (fig. 2). When these 4 weeks are over, you must open a regulator so that it will be a little warmer. Therefore, it’s necessary that you know just how hot a 1st degree fire  is, and that is like a brooding hen. Since, if the temperature is too hot, the yellow would appear before the white and would in the end become red, so that the white that grows would burn and the following forms must appear (fig. 3). According to the method that lasts 4 weeks, a little bit of sky blue will appear before (this form) shows up well. Here you have to take note that after the black, the glass must be put into the ashes, but only to the same level as where the material arrived on the glass. The heat must be 2 degrees, like when the summer sun shines at its highest degree. After about 4 weeks, the peacock’s tail will appear as shown in the illustration (fig. 4). Now, when many colours start to appear, increase the heat  about 1 more degree until the glass become incandescent, and leave it alone for another 4 weeks; then the colours will all pass away ad give place to a blinding white, and then it will appear like the following figure (fig. 5). Now, when it is super-white, put the glass deeper into the ashes and leave it for 4 more weeks at a higher heatso, according to this illustration (fig. 6), it will become as red as a flourishing peach. Leave it alone for another 4 weeks and bring it to the highest degree, it will become reddish-blue and the king will appear and the substance will flow into the center of the glass in a grain like a ruby and thus you have the medicinal lapis: this is the figure (fig. 7). You can increase this, as will be shown. Pull your red king out, finely crush it, once again put it into a small bottle and pour your liquor over it until it becomes creamy and let it go through the colours again. But now, it won’t last as long; according to the Gradibus you have to orientate with the colours, and now I advise you to not drink too much during the imbibitions, and to not be in too much of a hurry with the fire , either. Repeat this work until all of your liquor has been exhausted, so you have fixed the blessed stone of the wise masters. N.B.: but, it’s better of you take 4 quintals of your liquor and dissolve 1 quintal of finely crushed pure gold into it. Pour this solution over the soil and let everything go together through the colours; this is the surest way. Then, (missing verb) with the heated  liquor, imbibited and increased in a lapidem medicinalem. If you want to get to this point quicker, take your half fixed crystals and divide them into two equal parts; be careful: you must have first united them with heated  red sulphur through the solution, as we learned previously, close a part of the crystals in a bottle, after you have ground inside 4 quintals and 1 quintal of thinly crushed pure gold * and let them go together through the colours. When it has set, pull out your tincture , thinly grind it and add 1 quintal of fresh crystals. Put it in the bottle again and let it go through the colours. When it has set again, grind another quintal of crystals inside it, and proceed as before until all the salt has been exhausted, and thus in this way you also have the Lapis Medicinalis; however, this isn’t quite as penetrating. Now, if you want this to penetrate metals, take it just as it is, finely grind it, put it into a flask and pour over it a spirit of wine rectified Sp. to the maximum, prepared according to the philosophical method, extract it, pour the entire clear solution together in a clean glass and distill the spirit of wine until you obtain a fine red powder. Do this in a sterile bottle and let it go through the colours, on our graduated oven until it becomes a red charcoal, for 4 weeks; then take the glass from the heat  and you have prepared and have in hand the blessed stone of the Wise Masters; this sends out a light like a carbuncle.
    Now, we would also like to turn to the soil , from which the stone of the Wise men can also be prepared by the same method, but just closer to hand, because that which is above is also below, since the father of the material of all things, our Saturn , is hidden in the soil.

Smile leaves and grass from TT

Leaves and Grass grow from the Earth

But in short, if you’d like to learn more and reach a greater amount of the Universal World Magnetic Balsamic Spirit, do as follows:
    In the middle of May, go to a hill with vineyards on it, in a field or in a meadow, dig a hole at least 2 feet deep, where there is clayey red soil and red marls. Take about 20-24 quintals of soil from this hole. Then take about 20-24 centimeters from this hole and spread the soil in an appropriate place so that the stars and the sky act upon it. Let this soil rest under good and serene weather for a total of 14 days and 14 nights . If it should rain, it must be covered with straw or green branches. It would be even better, if you have the chance, to carry the soil home and then spread it in the open air and in a clean place. Here you could build a small structure and, when it rains, cover it with boards. After 14 days and nights have passed, when the soil has been well-penetrated by the air and the sky, put it in a container and cover it. Afterwards, take some wooden barrels, like those used for forages of nitrate, and pad the inside with bedding and straw. The barrels must also have bungs. After you have done this, put a quantity of the soil inside and pour over it a large amount of rain water , whenever the soil requires it. Let it work for 48 hours , so that it will absorb all of the pure salt of the soil . Then, open a bung and allow it to delicately transfer into another wooden barrel, in the same manner as when you are busy preparing a solution; let it act on the soil for awhile and in the end, empty it. Throw the soil outside, put more soil into the barrel and pour water on it, which is tossed over it for the second time, which has, however, been increased with fresh water . Therefore, a great deal of rain water must be saved in the storage area in pure barrels, because you will need it often. Let it rest another 48 hours , then draw it off again, preserve this solution and proceed as follows, treating all of your soil the same way. Following this, pour the solution into a pure copper cauldron, and condense ¾ of the solution, repeating 8-10 times, while you, as it is condensed, continuously add fresh solution and preserve ¾ of this. When everything is highly condensed and the cauldron is still half full, pour this solution into another copper cauldron and place it in a cold place in the ground. Leave it alone for several days and nights, so that when it has sufficiently condensed a salt that is similar to nitrate , but which doesn’t burn like common nitrate , will be deposited. Pour the solution, cook it until only half remains, let the salt crystallize, pull it out and keep it well-preserved. Pour the condensed solution into the cauldron and let it crystallize; proceed with the remaining liquor until all the crystals have been formed. Then, dissolve, filter, coagulate and crystallize those crystals with distilled dew or rain water for as long as it takes for them to become beautiful, transparent and crystalline, and thus you have the Virgin Salt of the Earth and Philosopher’s Saltpetre, which is liberated in the seas around the Earth, the water that doesn’t get your hands wet, the authentic Salt of the Wise, without which nothing in the world can be made.
    After this, take 1 pound of your Natural Salt , grind it very small in a glass mortar, mix it together with the same amount of its soil , from which the salt was taken in the beginning—before proceeding, the soil must be made highly incandescent—moisten it with distilled rain water and form balls with it, put them in the sun, spray them or moisten them repeatedly with distilled rain water or distilled dew, so that the Spiritus Aeris can immerse often. After 4 weeks, take the balls, fill a tightly closed still half-way with them; place this into a reflection oven fixed near a large, strong and clean container, and distill a Spiritus Salis Volatilis; what has been deposited at the beginning of the neck of the still must also be placed in the collection container. Proceed in the same manner for all of the balls, so you will have plenty of volatile and spiritual salt. After this, take everything that has been distilled and put it into a tall still , place it on top of a condenser and delicately distill all of the phlegm in the B.M. Then, when there is no more phlegm, put the flask in a sand bath and distill the spirit also; pour it back in and cohobate it several times. After this, preserve it in a very clean glass. Now, put it to very high heat so that the Volatile Salt rises in the condenser and sublimates . You must sublimate this by itself several times, until no more residues are seen or remain in the flask; then, take the out and keep them well-preserved.
    Now, take your Caput Mortuum and lye; using distilled rain water, extract from these a Fixed Salt , which you must dissolve and coagulate until it becomes pure and transparent. Following this, crush these crystals and put them in a high flask, pour the spirit into it as well as the salt , put them together in the digestion, until everything has become water, and thus the Menstruum Universale is ready. When everything has become water , you can pour everything into a glass still , place this in sand; gradually distill it in a tightly closed collector and cohobate it until everything has risen: at this point it is ready.
    Then, proceed further. Take 4 lots of this Menstruum and 1 lot of pure, finely crushed gold , put them together in a small, tightly closed flask, and put everything together in digestion, so that the gold will melt like ice in hot water ; however, a grey soil will be cast from the gold onto the base of the flask. After, separate the clear solution from the soil , so it will seem to be gold, and pour it into a phial; it must be perfectly transparent and strong. However, you must pay attention that 2/3 of the phial must remain empty; close it by fusion or seal it hermetically. Then, in the name of God, put it in our Athanor or digestion furnace, put it on a low vapor heat ; the vapor bath is done in a copper cauldron with a tripod, for 40 days and 40 nights, until everything has putrefied, thus becoming black, the black that is called the philosopher’s raven head. Following this, put the glass in the ashes, and put it over a high degree of heat for 40 days and 40 nights , so that it will become as warm as the hot July sun beating on the tiles of the roof, and so all colors will appear like the tail of a peacock. Then, raise the heat by about one degree for 40 days and 40 nights , but make sure that the glass never becomes incandescent, so that your tincture becomes white as snow, and the moon will begin to shine as white as a piece of silver . Then, place your glass deeper in the ashes, and raise the heat even higher, so that it will burn for 25 days and 25 nights with the fire, so that your tincture will become red. Maintain it for another 25 days and 25 nights with the same fire, so that it will become blood red, and they will arrange themselves together in the middle of the glass like an egg yolk, transparent like a ruby, and a few excrements will separate and go the margins, and thus you have your Quint Essential, the authentic Seed of Gold. So here, you have once more prepared the blessed Stone of the Ancients, with which you can perform miracles, both in medicine as well as with living Mercury and other metals. The last operation in the Athanor ends in 5 months and 20 days. You must know that also here, as you learned above, you have the Universal Menstruum; it’s sweet and not corrosive. And these are the most important liquors for arriving at the philosophical king from both the soil as well as from the rain. So, this Menstruum Universalis also dissolves the common Living Mercury and divides it from its soil where it reaches yet another Menstruum that is even more important than the one we have described above. Thus, you, too, can, by use of the above-mentioned Menstruum, extract the tincture from (praurite) or pyrargyrite; carry out the extraction in a flask, and distill the menstruum from this again or even from the still , so that a substance similar to a dense oil remains behind, which sets like cooked sugar when it is cold. Put this substance in a closed still, put this in a sand bath, and place it before a clean glass flask, so that you can imprison the Menstruum. When yellow drops begin to form and the white spirit is revealed, the oil rises also. You must place a large container in front of this, with everything tightly sealed, and take precautions while using the heat so that the spirit won’t split the container. Now, when all of the spirit and all of the oil have risen, a black mass remains behind at the end; you mustn’t use a strong heat , so that the substance doesn’t sink to the Regulum . Pour the distilled spirit and oil into a phial and suspend it in a vapor bath, so the liquor will become clear and the oil will float on top and also a part underneath; separate these parts with a funnel, since it is the blood of the old ones, and keep it well-preserved.
    Then, take the black residue and calcine it; but make sure that it doesn’t transform into a liquid but becomes white and ashes; thus you will have the Adamic soil . Now, take a part of these ashes and toss 3 times its weight in spirit over it and leave it to digest in a still for 8 days and 8 nights , and thus it will become blood-red. Then, place the still in a sand bath and pull it up gently, but give it a little higher heat at the last, so the oil rises with the grey soil like a red blood that is called man or sulphur , united with its white woman, and has become a great medicine, which is now called Aurum Potabile (Potable Gold), which preserves the health of mankind. It heals the head, the fistulae, heart attacks and other diseases with a single drop.
    Well then, let us proceed further: pour all of this oil , which is almost as heavy as lead , all at once, put 2 lots of pure, thinly limed gold , and put it tightly closed over warm ashes at 1 degree. Thus you will see the gold rise and fall; the gold will be liberated and the oil will become a dry, black mass. In the end, all colours will appear; these also determine how you must tend to the degrees of heat . All this work can be done within 30 days if you are diligent. At the end, everything will be reunited in a fixed red stone. Separate this from the glass, take one part to 4 parts of purified Mercury , put them together in a phial—you must first, however, mince your medicine—tightly close the phial, put it in the sand and near the graduated heat for 4 weeks; in this way, the tincture will begin to flow and incorporate the mercury , changing it into a red powder, so here you have your tincture which you must ferment with gold as a first step and then you can take it to your incomplete metals. With this, you can see once again that a tincture can be prepared even from the vegetable kingdom, especially from the vine, and so you will continue to listen: so, look at the following figure with the title: inexhaustible. A vineyard with water running across it is designated with the symbol : “constans et patiens ut res haec postulat, esto.” (This requires constancy and patience.)

Blog Entries
    thanks for the translations!
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

+ Reply to Thread