Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: Bismuth and Golden Rosicrucian Method to Attract and Collect the Spiritus Mundi

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    155
    wow this is really nice...thanks

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,172
    Thanks again, garvolt2002!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    4,568
    Blog Entries
    4
    "frequently found at Schlackenwald in Boemia"

    The mines in Schlackenwald were tin mines amongst granite.
    Personally, when i see argentite I am reminded of argillaceous earth,
    that is: clay.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

    "To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

    "Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    261
    Hi

    I'm just speculating here, but could this mineral be antimony. It looks similar, is also found in Bohemia, and is also quite beautiful, and of course is often referred to in alchemy, such as by Basil Valentine, and has been said earlier the old writers would unlikely explicitly name the actual mineral......

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Antimony-4.jpg

    "Internally this mineral is poor and humble, embellished by a beautiful and clean twinkling, with light, strength and life......."

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    131
    Hi Thoth
    I don't think it is we are working on a commentary of what it is but it's difficult to translate propery it seem to be salts prepared in a special way from bismuth.
    More later as its very important to understand the text well before work commences.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by garvolt2002 View Post
    Hi Thoth
    I don't think it is we are working on a commentary of what it is but it's difficult to translate propery it seem to be salts prepared in a special way from bismuth.
    More later as its very important to understand the text well before work commences.
    Hi Illen, Solomon, Thot. Pleroma. an every one

    very very thank garvolt2002 for all the translation

    About the question that matter is used in this instruction about magnesia-bismuth and the acttract with one special manipulation of it the spiritus mundi etc.etc.

    NOW SO i put here a pages of one essay-introductory about alchemy and the various matters of the Thesaurun Thesaurorum that there are in the translation in italian version of the edition meditereaenee la via della vera Alchimia this version is one translation of the first book there is the partial translatio of the THESAURO THESAURORUM in german by Archarion :

    entitled: von wahrer Alchemie, Die Bereitung desm Steins der Weisen im Innen und Aussen in Theorie und Praxis mit dem Testament der Bruderschaft des Gold- und Rosenkreuzes, Verlag Hermann Bauer, Freiburg im Breisgau, 1967 by Archarion,

    (we made of the thesauro thesaurorum ( as i have say in many my post ) with our group Agape Prometeo a one edition almost integral in the 1989 made by one comparative translation between the various vesion of these manuscripts of this precious tesaure of this original and traditional and very secret manuscript of the internal and reserved operativity alchemical of the german golden RC a one almost integral traduction titled: thesarum thesaurorum testamentum Testamenti Fraternitatis Rosae et Aurea edition Agape Prometeo milano 1989 italy all the NEW translaion now arrived in french and english are derived from pdf of this our translation -as all can see- )

    SO in the italian secondary partial translation of edition mediterranee: la via edella vera Alchimia la preparazione della pietra filosofale interiore ed esteriore il testamento dei dei Rosa Croce d'Oro by Editions Mediterranee by Archarion Roma italy 1994

    SO : there are one very interesting essay-introductory about alchemy and the various matters of the Thesaurun Thesaurorum by the autor Archarion ( This essay-introductory about the alchemy by Archarion there is also in german version of the 1967 Verlag Hermann Bauer, Freiburg im Breisgau, ) - but this (i am sorry) interesting essay-introductory is only in italian-

    SO i have found about magnesia-bismuth some page very interesting and i put here ( here the first page after translation it i put more) and i put here the original italian and a version translation ( good) in englsh and i hope MAYBE that this first page of MAYBE clarification by this essay-introductory by my friend Archarion MAYBE can help as and put more deep the study and maybe the exprimentation of this method with special salt exstract by the some varietes of the bismuth (as we can see: BISMUTHATE OR BISMUTOSPATO in italian in book is BISMUTITE O BISMUTOSPATO).for attract spiritus mundi etc

    translation in english of the page 108 (on magnesia-bismuth) by edition mediterranee of the book la vera alchimia by Archarion

    But the real classic subiectus artis and the vitriol of the wise and the Lion green the dragon green taken from the philosopher's black earth, magnesia or lead black of the wise. This vitriol is not sulphate of iron or copper, (as the lead is not the lead or antimony, or common or one of the their minerals) but a greenish salt extracted in a certain way by two particular varieties of a mineral crude of bismuth, THE BISMUTHATE OR BISMUTOSPATO (in italian in book is BISMUTITE O BISMUTOSPATO).
    ( note by alfr here my friend Archarion made refers to the instructions of the Thesaurum thesaurorum on magnesia-bismuth that follow )
    Use this mineral is use this mineral is most advantageous not only because NOT ONLY BECAUSE JUST A FEW LIBRE (while to obtain from these materials requires a sufficient amount of salt transport tons of earth or hundreds of gallons of rainwater), but also because it has within it the seed of less universal ; so- wanting or having to do it-we can achieve our goal also without use the metal gold.


    original version in italian page 108 (on magnesia-bismuth) by the edition mediterranee of the book la vera alchimia by Archarion

    Ma il vero classico subiectus artis e il vetriolo dei sapienti e il leone verde il drago verde ricavato dalla terra nera filosofale , magnesia nera o piombo dei sapienti .Questo vetriolo non è il solfato di ferro o di rame, ( come il piombo non è il piombo o antimonio comune o uno dei loro minerali ) ma un sale verdastro estratto in un determinato modo da due particolari varietà di un minerale grezzo del bismuto , LA BISMUTITE O BISMUTOSPATO. Usare questo minerale è PIU VANTAGGIOSO NON SOLO perché NE BASTANO POCHE LIBRE ( mentre per ottenere da queste materie una quantità sufficiente di sale occorrono mezzi quintali di terra o centinaia di litri di acqua piovana ) ma anche perché esso ha dentro di sé il seme universale inferiore ; per cui- volendolo o dovendolo fare – possiamo raggiungere il nostro scopo senza usare l’oro metallico .

    (sorry all for my bad englis)

    my best regarsd alfr
    Last edited by alfr; 12-29-2011 at 06:44 AM.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    131
    Thanks alfr

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    155
    what about this book...
    Toeltius, Johann Georg:
    JG Toeltii, The world-famous Philosophical Coelvm Reseratvm Chymicvm Or Philosophical Treatise Wherein is not just the matter and hand grips, What and how the lapis Philosophorvm In the pre-and after-work, but also how from all four kingdoms of nature, is as astral-Animal-Vegetable and mineral rich, noble and invaluable tinctures and Medicamenta, both to maintain health and life, as well as improvement and Transmutirung to produce the imperfect metals, shewed offenhertzig, those lovers of true Hermetic philosophy love ausgefertiget

    its in German...you can download it here..
    http://www.bsb-muenchen-digital.de/~...pdf&nav=0&l=de
    its also in rams but you cant really read it..its in script.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by alfr View Post
    [COLOR="seagreen"]But the real classic subiectus artis and the vitriol of the wise and the Lion green the dragon green taken from the philosopher's black earth, magnesia or lead black of the wise. This vitriol is not sulphate of iron or copper, (as the lead is not the lead or antimony, or common or one of the their minerals) but a greenish salt extracted in a certain way by two particular varieties of a mineral crude of bismuth, THE BISMUTHATE OR BISMUTOSPATO (in italian in book is BISMUTITE O BISMUTOSPATO).
    Thanks alfr. So, is my understanding correct that the author is stating that the mineral is not philosophical bismuth, but actual vulgar bismuth?

    Thanks,
    Illen

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleroma View Post
    what about this book...
    Toeltius, Johann Georg:
    JG Toeltii, The world-famous Philosophical Coelvm Reseratvm Chymicvm Or Philosophical Treatise Wherein is not just the matter and hand grips, What and how the lapis Philosophorvm In the pre-and after-work, but also how from all four kingdoms of nature, is as astral-Animal-Vegetable and mineral rich, noble and invaluable tinctures and Medicamenta, both to maintain health and life, as well as improvement and Transmutirung to produce the imperfect metals, shewed offenhertzig, those lovers of true Hermetic philosophy love ausgefertiget

    its in German...you can download it here..
    http://www.bsb-muenchen-digital.de/~...pdf&nav=0&l=de
    its also in rams but you cant really read it..its in script.
    Thanks Pleroma, but I wish I could read it.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts