Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My Partial Departure

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    No path/way can be better, than the one set before me, made for my feet to tread it. It is not a chemical recipe - it is an alchemical journey, all the life, all the death, all the re-birthing and other craziness that comes up along the way. The Stone is everywhere to be had - and I'm seizing it and living it in my own way according to my heart's desire/need. For this warrior, this is the ONLY way.
    Yeah ! ! !

(cheering )

Great wisdom in these words. To each their own path.

I pity those who cannot understand/embrace Individuality and DIVERSITY.

Jesse, you have my best and warmest wishes on your Warrior Path, the ONLY one for you.

I spent 6 years in the Navy ...... i think the military is good for young people...they learn valuable skills that gives them a leg up on civilians when they enter the workforce in terms of work ethics and they seem to advance quicker in terms of pay scale and promotions not to mention valuable money for college...... and specialized (sometimes classified) training while in the military you can't get anywhere else......for instance the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Engineering program I completed is second only to M.I.T.'s and who can afford to go to MIT.

Blog Entries
    Hey Seth. Safe journey. Drop in often.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    Yeah ! ! !

(cheering )

Great wisdom in these words. To each their own path.

I pity those who cannot understand/embrace Individuality and DIVERSITY.

Jesse, you have my best and warmest wishes on your Warrior Path, the ONLY one for you.
    Thank you my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerc View Post
    I spent 6 years in the Navy ...... i think the military is good for young people...they learn valuable skills that gives them a leg up on civilians when they enter the workforce in terms of work ethics and they seem to advance quicker in terms of pay scale and promotions not to mention valuable money for college...... and specialized (sometimes classified) training while in the military you can't get anywhere else......for instance the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Engineering program I completed is second only to M.I.T.'s and who can afford to go to MIT.
    Yeah, the training and opportunities provided are pretty awesome. I may be interested in Special Forces, Rangers, sniping (doubt i can due to glasses) and the like, for now - but any technical or medical MOS i pick up along the way, will always be useful to me somewhere else. (so im not bitching about being saddled with a "tank mechanic" right off the bat - i hear it can be bad-ass if you do the right things. )
    Just have to want it.

Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    Hey Seth. Safe journey. Drop in often.
    Thanks SL, im able to for a few more months - then poof for a while, not sure how long really. Even if i have "free time" - i may have more pressing things to attend during that time, but i will stop by as im able to. I shall not disappear, unless i ascend, in which case, "See ya on the other side Ray..." (Ghostbusters quote. )

~Jessie / Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Godís in His Heaven, Allís right with the World.

It is finished, and Iím retired.

Thank you my friend.

Yeah, the training and opportunities provided are pretty awesome. I may be interested in Special Forces, Rangers, sniping (doubt i can due to glasses) and the like, for now - but any technical or medical MOS i pick up along the way, will always be useful to me somewhere else. (so im not bitching about being saddled with a "tank mechanic" right off the bat - i hear it can be bad-ass if you do the right things. )
    Just have to want it.

Thanks SL, im able to for a few more months - then poof for a while, not sure how long really. Even if i have "free time" - i may have more pressing things to attend during that time, but i will stop by as im able to. I shall not disappear, unless i ascend, in which case, "See ya on the other side Ray..." (Ghostbusters quote. )

~Jessie / Seth-Ra
    Hi Jessie,

In the WAY of Ordinary Life everything can be used for learning. Pay arttention, learn much from the best folks around you and as always be careful but don't be ruled by fear. See you around when you can drop in and say hi. When all hell is breaking loose around you and something strange happens, remember to evaluate it later.

You have taken on a difficult challange. Do it well. Stay conscious and use it for growth.

I've only been a part of the forum for about 48 hours, but it has provided lots of thought provoking reading while deployed. Some of which were your posts! I'm an NCO in the Army, been in for 3 years, 4 months, 2 days - but who's counting? *chuckle*

If you want I'll do you a solid and set you up for BCT, and dispel all the lies that your recruiter told you. Seriously, private message me all the fun things you've been told, what you're anticipating and what you need to do to kick some ass. We'll talk.

Hello, Seth-Ra

I see you will be leaving next month, take care of yourself!! I hope you're still allowed internet access while deployed, otherwise your contribution to the forum will be greatly missed..
    Still Searching.............

Blog Entries
    Live what you have to live.

Everything influence on everything.

Take care of yourself.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by III View Post
    Hi Jessie,

In the WAY of Ordinary Life everything can be used for learning. Pay arttention, learn much from the best folks around you and as always be careful but don't be ruled by fear. See you around when you can drop in and say hi. When all hell is breaking loose around you and something strange happens, remember to evaluate it later.

You have taken on a difficult challange. Do it well. Stay conscious and use it for growth.
    That is the plan - and i do expect to see some "weird" stuff happen when all hell is breaking lose. Where my feet tread, the magick follows - where my path leads me, God is there also.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru View Post
    Hello, Seth-Ra

I see you will be leaving next month, take care of yourself!! I hope you're still allowed internet access while deployed, otherwise your contribution to the forum will be greatly missed..
    Well its currently February here, so i still have a couple months.
    I feel the click ticking down though, the sand running out... gets me hella excited.
    I will not be able to post for a few months when i leave, but i may get to a little during AIT - but i'll post before i leave, and when i get back, so no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    Live what you have to live.

Everything influence on everything.

Take care of yourself.
    So true my friend, so true.
    lol You know ima take care of myself, and any friends i make along the way.

All the warm wishes are welcomed and appreciated. I have one final lab project in the works - that im hoping to finish before i leave, at which point i'll reveal it with everyone, think of it is my going away gift to you all.
    Until then, i'll try to participate as much as i am able (physically, and that the Spirit allows), so as to be of assistance before i vanish for a time.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Godís in His Heaven, Allís right with the World.

It is finished, and Iím retired.

Well its currently February here, so i still have a couple months.
    Lol!! It's currently February here as well, I haven't completely lost it yet I had misread your original post and thought you were leaving in March rather than May. I'm looking forward to hearing the details about your final project once you've finished.
    Still Searching.............

+ Reply to Thread