Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Let it Happen

Blog Entries
    Beloved Seeker of Truth.
    I love/appreciate your words/vibes.
    May I dedicate this song to you, another inspiration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Pywkt4aTgXk
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Thank you Solomon :-) The feeling is mutual, and that was a feel-good song :-)

Blog Entries

"Just like holy water to my lips."

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Be and Be Be

Being is the appreciation and Being of Being
    Appreciation is Being and Being of Being

This moment is so perfect that it truly is perfect
    This moment is so loving that it truly is love
    This moment is so truthful that it truly is truth
    THIS MOMENT IS SO ETERNAL THAT IT TRULY IS ETERNITY
    THIS MOMENT IS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT IT TRULY IS BEAUTY
    This moment is so complete that it truly is complet...
    Be is the (Be)ginning of (Be)yond

Thank You

I am that which I am and you are that which you are. You are me and I am you. Me and you (be)come we - we (be)come you and me. Part always Part of Whole.

Best everything (Truth/Love) is by the beginning, now and by the ending all always by and of itself (eternity)

You hold the keys to the door that you so wish to open, grant yourself the power of your being and open it by letting it open you to the true being of you.

Truth Love Trust Be - Be Trust Love Truth

Thank yourself truly by truly being yourself

Best all of all by all always

Here we be again Now

I know that I do
    I know that I trust
    I know that I can
    I know that I am
    I know that I be
    I know that I am free
    I know that I am me
    I know that

10 has beginning in the end

There is nothing in this moment to resist
    There is this moment to persist
    There is this moment

I You I
    You I You
    I You I
    I know your Heart
    I am from you
    You are from me
    I am Love and I am Truth
    I am this and so are You

Be greatness
    Be all you all Be
    Be

Blog Entries
    Mirror, mirror, on the wall
    Who is the wall maker?
    Who is the mirror?
    Mirror to mirror, who is the Allest One of All?

Blog Entries
    When I am loving you,
    I never get enough.
    Remind me we're not two,
    For love is loving love.

- Solomon Levi

Whatever you are about to read, know that these words were first written as a text message, and some words were added or deleted as I wrote this. Know that I read alot and many words find new meaning in my mind and they are eager to be used. I very often feel that what I write both feels spontaneous at the same time as it feels as if it were all written before. Some of this I feel is ego/mind memory, the other I feel is a meeting with destiny, a meeting with love and truth allowing themselves to appear as simple words on this page with the power to inspire imagination beyond its limits.

I thank you whoever you are and it gives me the greatest treasure of the greatest pleasure to wish you your truthful destiny; Now. Now means that you have won, Won is Now spelled backwards as many/all already (k)now. A theory appears before me and a question; Could it be that See;king, and that the word king is represented by the K in the word (k)now? Now is King? King is Now? I know that I have read this king question before somewhere else and I am thankful. Should I ever write something that looks as it is exactly the same as your own know that words are neither mine nor yours, words are us and we them. Also know that the page may picture the words equally but the vision behind them may be completely different though all is always united, one.

Anywho... lets go

If you ever try to, and then fear to abandon an illusion, know that fear is the illusion and that it evaporates by the love and truth of logic and reason. Fear cannot be, because whatever is is and whatever will be will be, and that will forever be what is now, and not the memory of now, the now of now. It is the undoubtable, the unconditional and it lets itself be who and what you are.

Trust is what makes these words miraculously appear before your ever See:King eyes.
    The person writing this finds a question often visiting his mind:
    Are these words mine?
    The answer is as answered above.
    And below.
    I bring Life to these words and they bring Life to me, to us.

Whatever you now read, however you read it, and however I now write it; This is together our Destiny, this is the inescapable Now reminding us that it is Here , that it always Was, and that it always Will be.

Will was Now Destiny, Destiny was Now Will.

The Heaven that you seek has already always found you, it is Here in the N.O.W
    Neverending Omnipotent Wisdom.
    Anywhere, anytime; Now is Now.

Nothing and Evereything is Original; Imagination has no limits; it has all limits including no limits.

That Which you can Trust is eveywhere around you. It has been your companion through all always. It is meeting and loving your eyes and mind now by these words. Trust is that you are exactly what you need to be, you see exactly what you need to see, and read exactly what you need to read. Even in your distrust you trust your distrust. The conscious and unconscious decisions you make on the validity of whatever you read is the eternal Now of Unconditional Trust. Equally Trust and Now are unconditional because there is only one unconditional.

This is Eternity reminding you that the person writing this feels his heart beating faster in excitement as each word reveals destiny. The person writing this understands that he and Eternity, you and Eternity, together always one.

Till then...
    Every creation is a discovery of what was already there...
    now

Maybe... it is... it is.

This is of Trust

I Trust that these words will aid each other in such a way as divinity shines through this complete, beautiful, truthful, loving sentence.
    Words speaking their true hearts find true ears ready to listen.
    Words expressing their true vision find eyes ready to perceive and receive them.

"And any may say that I am not a word, and I do not exist,
    but I am a word and I do exist."
    -The book of Destiny; known as Now.

I take away the s from the word trust and leave it by itself for now. I am left with trut, so I add an h and I get Truth. I remember the s, it was left alone for so long that it became an 8, I was wrong, it was a nine. Wrong again it was still an s.
    Ten, just because I could just then.

To truly believe is not to believe, to truly believe is to know.

To truly know is not to know, to truly know is to now.

Be - Seek it and find it repeated here:
    Beginning, beyond, belief, beautiful, better, because and being
    =
    (when you add some imagination)

"In the beginning human beings were beyond belief.
    They were beautiful and better just because.
    They were the cause and they knew it.
    Somehow many forgot, but they remember again.
    Just Be = The Cause"

This is of Trust

Blog Entries
    Perfect. Everything is so perfect.

+ Reply to Thread