Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tesseract

Tesseract

I was Looking into the Tesseract, which was mentioned in a post here recently, I think by Rogerc; cant find it now.

I wanted to see it in a 3D transparent way so I coloured the sides blue, the back and front faces red, and the top and bottom yellow.

Where one had to see the colours with another face I mixed (badly) the colours together.

What came out was unexpected.

To see my working out click on pick above.

I know I have too much time on my hands

If there is someone more artistic with colour mixing I would love to see what it should really
    look like.

Thanks

Ghislain
    Last edited by Ghislain; 04-04-2012 at 10:46 AM.
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

This is the tesseract an motion, Ouspensky says it should appear to be turning but not morphing shape, then one has a grasp of 4D.

Otove

I stared at the video image for quite some time Otove, apart from when the image is not morphing I can not make it stop.

Ghislain

N.B. I am assuming there is a point where it is not morphing
    Open Book

Blog Entries
    I love that video. One of the finest images computers have produced, along with fractals.
    A bonafide revelation.
    Imagine all six sides at once.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

From about 3:20 to 4:00 it stops morphing, other than that i can not stop it.

Must try this when high sometime...that will be a MF.

Ghislain
    Open Book

Interesting
    I can actually see the thing rotate before 3:20, but to do this I have a flipover at every cicle: as soon as the front face fades backward I have perception of the next face that was already there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    I stared at the video image for quite some time Otove, apart from when the image is not morphing I can not make it stop.

Ghislain

N.B. I am assuming there is a point where it is not morphing
    It is not morphing as such, like a dog looking at a bicycle wheel, it can only see in 2d, or the slug(1d) that thinks the lettuces are coming towards it, it is a matter of finding an anchor point, a kind of 3d awareness of a 2d shape.
    very trippy on dmt!

Otove

Just incase you are interested, Ouspensky explains this in detail in in book Tertium /Organum. on pages 52-54, but pretty much on every page. Great Book though.

+ Reply to Thread