Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Out-of-body experience

Blog Entries
    I will be practising this every single night for the rest of my life I think.

Yes, I want floating. Then I could float over the ocean and go and check if there is a giant hole where the south pole is suppose to be. Check the Hollow Earth theory
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Thank you Axis, this is a very reasonable response, I agree. So obviously different styles of magic exist, with different purposes, and their own set of pro's and con's.

My main purpose for this training is to get in there and perform this type of 'shamanic' work on myself. What I mean by that is I want to head into the astral plane and harrypotter the absolute shit out of any entity that is feeding off of myself and my family. Is there a particular aspect of magic that is focused on being a bad ass demon slayer in the astral realms?

Not that I would actually kill these things if I can avoid it, but just, encourage their leaving.

Does this concept exist or am I living in fairyland?
    If your main concern is problematic astral entities just eat plenty of garlic semi raw in your family meals. Low level astral entities which is all you will encounter at the beginning are easily dealt with by clean healthy living and regular garlic in the diet.

I must make a very important note. Garlic (and similar things) is very disruptive for normal energy flow in human's body. While it might be somewhat beneficial (from the point of view of some doctors) in very short term, it will also accelerate aging processes due to the specifics of how it works.

Argue with it or not, but I needed to point it out as it is HIGHLY important in all such works.

So not only do you have the secret keys to 'real' magic but you are also an arcane herbalist who now informs us that garlic shortens life. KEK

Tell that to the French who gave good health as well as enjoy excellent food and wine.

Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    So not only do you have the secret keys to 'real' magic but you are also an arcane herbalist who now informs us that garlic shortens life. KEK

Tell that to the French who gave good health as well as enjoy excellent food and wine.
    I knew you would argue

Experiment is easy here. Try doing any meditation, attempt to enter lucid ream or something like that after eating garlic and after avoiding it.

Good health is a relative thing and depends on many factors. I think if people would put more attention into what they eat and drink, and stuff like that, average lifespan would increase to 100 (which I still look at as something too short, but people are used to thinking by stereotypes that 80-90 years is super long life).

Also I think that you might need some more love and you have a deficit of it in your life.... So, my fellow orc, Make Love, not Warcraft!

I didn't say garlic helped with meditation I said it helps against negative astral entities DERP. The French enjoy good life expectancy with high levels of garlic in their diet btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    I didn't say garlic helped with meditation I said it helps against negative astral entities DERP. The French enjoy good life expectancy with high levels of garlic in their diet btw.
    I don't remember who wrote it, but he wrote words like: "Bad smell of garlic frightens evil spirits not because of some occult properties but just because it is a bad smell and so it is avoided by all spirits - good and bad alike."

What concerns life expectancy, it is a relative thing and it depends on many factors. I knew a man who in his 90s was a physical trainer in my school. Back then my jaws dropped when I learned how old he was. He didn't even had any white in his hairs and he could be mistaken for the man in his late 40s. I don't know how he is now as a lot of time have passed and I moved from that place a long time ago.

Blog Entries
    Garlic is the ONLY scientifically proven remedy for the common cold (at least it was 3 years ago when i was at uni)

i think that some people are much more sensitive to it than others.
    mo

trauma in my life and my families lives created 'greater' astral entities to effect us. my wife and i are much more bitter to one another than we used to be, even though we are probably more in love than ever.

i could go into more detain but im restricted to the on-screen keyboard atm.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Garlic is the ONLY scientifically proven remedy for the common cold (at least it was 3 years ago when i was at uni)
    Thing with garlic, it acts like cutting away the finger if it hurts. Surely pain stops, but you lose the finger. That's how it acts towards your physical, astral and mental bodies as a whole.
    trauma in my life and my families lives created 'greater' astral entities to effect us. my wife and i are much more bitter to one another than we used to be, even though we are probably more in love than ever.

i could go into more detain but im restricted to the on-screen keyboard atm.
    Use this opportunity to know these entities, approach it as explorer, without fear. If you approach them without fear and they are just larvas, they will dissipate. If they are some higher rank entities then you might get to learn a lot of new things.

But that is if it really is so. And sometimes bitterness is caused by other things. Reasons might be entirely different - starting from actions of some local witch, and ending with some trivial psychology things. Hard to say more precise without knowing more details. However, I can say, fearlessness and love are capable of defeating almost any enemy - be he physical or astral

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    Thing with garlic, it acts like cutting away the finger if it hurts. Surely pain stops, but you lose the finger. That's how it acts towards your physical, astral and mental bodies as a whole.

Use this opportunity to know these entities, approach it as explorer, without fear. If you approach them without fear and they are just larvas, they will dissipate. If they are some higher rank entities then you might get to learn a lot of new things.

But that is if it really is so. And sometimes bitterness is caused by other things. Reasons might be entirely different - starting from actions of some local witch, and ending with some trivial psychology things. Hard to say more precise without knowing more details. However, I can say, fearlessness and love are capable of defeating almost any enemy - be he physical or astral
    I have deliberately left this guff for a while because in my opinion it is such vague nonsense that I should avoid a knee jerk reaction. Also I think indicates a lack of practical experience with astral phantasms or larvae as is termed here. Larvae and phantasms (usually occurring via failed Evocation) have a lot of energy and have the ability to feed and sustain themselves. Bardon goes into some detail in his stuff about artificial elementals about this. Going over to them and they will just dissipate is simply not true because they have developed sufficient self awareness that they can feed. The beginner must remove themselves and family as a food source and one quick and easy way is to ingest fresh garlic cooked al dente in family meals. The larvae, phantom, hobgoblin whatever you choise to call it is unable to feed and departs. In regard to consciousness transferred to non physical realms the way to avoid such problems is to employ Theurgy. That is call on Deity with Divine names, if pantheist call on specific Deity for aid/guidance or for judeochristian approach Archangels, Angels. This is all long established practice and it surprises me that instead the rubbish above is suggested. It implies to me a lack of actual experience with these things, the spurious view that it will just dissipate is a view more to do with basic meditative work rather than projection. When the beginner is dealing with stray thoughts for example in basic Theravada breathing meditation. Or the instructions in Bardon's step 1 magic mental training.

As for the nonsense that problems may be due to 'some witch' well......how absurdly medieval.
    Last edited by Axismundi000; 1 Week Ago at 12:26 PM. Reason: Added a bit

+ Reply to Thread