Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Out-of-body experience

A cautionary video as well as perhaps useful instruction for those wishing to use the occult as a confidence trick scheme.
    https://youtu.be/EBK5aKOr2Fw

Here is the supposed secret code cypher assuming anyone here on this forum (apart from me) is doing Bardon type Evocation. The genii of the zone girdling the earth do not require it they are pretty much the same as Abramelin and directly relate to stellar constellations. It is a simple matter of course to try both given and cypher name to check which is correct with the entity concerned.

Bardon Evocation Cypher in English:

A to E. B to R. Ch to H. D to M. E to A. F to V. G to W. I to O. K to Z. L to S. Lh to Sch. M to L. N to G. O to U. P to F. R to T. S to N. T to B. Tz to K. U to I. V to D. W to P. Y to J. Zh to Ch. Z to C.

As I mention this cypher is not relevant to the genii of the zone girdling the earth, the sphere magician may verify this by evocation for themselves.

Blog Entries
    What is a cypher?

Axis, on a scale of one to ten, one being my skill level 10 being the skills of aliester Crowley, how far do you view yourself as having progressed?

I'm soooo loving the bardon book. The magic mirror seems like an extremely versatile tool. I might even be able to speak to my dead mother!! Would trying to chat with the dead at a beginner level be dangerous?

I love these chats. I wouldn't have the first idea where to talk to someone practising magic in Australia so it's really good I have this resource.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    What is a cypher?
    This is a cypher.

A cipher is best described in "Secret Teachings Of All Ages". It is a tool used to obfuscate meaning. Here is the chapter: http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta42.htm

Many, many, many times I have revealed the "acroamatic cipher" is what the Sages used (and still use today!) in their writings and words. Chasm originally pointed this out before he was banned.

"Secret Teachings Of All Ages" by Manly Hall, 1928

3. The acroamatic cipher. The religious and philosophical writings of all nations abound with acroamatic cryptograms, that is, parables and allegories. The acroamatic is unique in that the document containing it may be translated or reprinted without affecting the cryptogram. Parables and allegories have been used since remote antiquity to present moral truths in an attractive and understandable manner. The acroamatic cryptogram is a pictorial cipher drawn in words and its symbolism must be so interpreted. The Old and New Testaments of the Jews, the writings of Plato and Aristotle, Homer's Odyssey and Iliad, Virgil's Æneid, The Metamorphosis of Apuleius, and Æsop's Fables are outstanding examples of acroamatic cryptography in which are concealed the deepest and most sublime truths of ancient mystical philosophy.

The acroamatic cipher is the most subtle of all, for the parable or allegory is susceptible of several interpretations. Bible students for centuries have been confronted by this difficultly. They are satisfied with the moral interpretation of the parable and forget that each parable and allegory is capable of seven interpretations, of which the seventh--the highest--is complete and all-inclusive, whereas the other six (and lesser) interpretations are fragmentary, revealing but part of the mystery. The creation myths of the world are acroamatic cryptograms, and the deities of the various pantheons are only cryptic characters which, if properly understood, become the constituents of a divine alphabet. The initiated few comprehend the true nature of this alphabet, but the uninitiated many worship the letters of it as gods.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    What is a cypher?

Axis, on a scale of one to ten, one being my skill level 10 being the skills of aliester Crowley, how far do you view yourself as having progressed?

I'm soooo loving the bardon book. The magic mirror seems like an extremely versatile tool. I might even be able to speak to my dead mother!! Would trying to chat with the dead at a beginner level be dangerous?

I love these chats. I wouldn't have the first idea where to talk to someone practising magic in Australia so it's really good I have this resource.
    The cypher above is a replacement cypher for some of the entities given in Bardon's 2nd book Practice of Magical Evocation. It does not apply to the elementals or the genii of the zone girdling the earth.

I don't like to tell people what they should or shouldn't do, working with dead folks (necromancy) is not something I have done much of. There is a bit of that in one of the Enochian Aethyrs but the dead in that Aethyr were not very self aware so no real interaction was feasible. I think stuff like voudoun or hoodoo maybe does more necromancy but I lack knowledge or skill sets in that area to say much about it Elixirmixer. Perhaps you will end up researching that and telling me about that, it is for you to decide how to focus and manage your Hermetic journey and what time and resources you have and to what these should be devoted. It is for you to fly at just the right height or like Icarus go to close to the Sun and crash and burn, you are your own person with your own path.

I cannot compare myself overall to Crowley, I think my Evocation might be slightly better than Crowley but some of his yoga practices far exceed what I can do.

Blog Entries
    Thank you Axis, this is a very reasonable response, I agree. So obviously different styles of magic exist, with different purposes, and their own set of pro's and con's.

My main purpose for this training is to get in there and perform this type of 'shamanic' work on myself. What I mean by that is I want to head into the astral plane and harrypotter the absolute shit out of any entity that is feeding off of myself and my family. Is there a particular aspect of magic that is focused on being a bad ass demon slayer in the astral realms?

Not that I would actually kill these things if I can avoid it, but just, encourage their leaving.

Does this concept exist or am I living in fairyland?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

found this which has some stuff about the Jinn State

The Yellow Book, a book by Samael Aun Weor
    https://gnosticteachings.org/books-b...inn-state.html

I also remember a story about alessandro cagliostro having a dinner party
    and to fill in the empty seats he brought famous people back from the dead/past
    like Alexander the Great , using The Jinn State
    In the story Cagliostro admits they aren't really spirits just his Manifestations in The Jinn State
    I've been trying to track down this story for ages
    Last edited by Kibric; 08-20-2017 at 02:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    hmmm this is a very interesting link you've provided Kibric, cheers.

Blog Entries
    Wow Kibric, this is some deep shit!

I love the idea of this technique (because it makes a great practical use of my ability to move into the dream world without losing consciousness):

From The devotee must lie down on his left side, resting his head on the palm of his left hand.
    The devotee must fall asleep in this position. He must be on guard and aware of his dreams; he must become vigilant of his own dreams. When he begins to see the images of his dreams, he must arise very quietly from the bed holding on to the dream as if it were a precious treasure.
    Before the devotee leaves his house, he must make a small jump with the intention of floating within the surrounding atmosphere.
    If the devotee, after executing the small jump, floats within the atmosphere, then his physical body has entered into the Jinn State. If he does not float, then it is because he is not in the Jinn State.
    When the devotee is in the Jinn State, he can leave his house with courage and confidence; in an instant, the devotee can travel to the most remote places on earth. If the devotee does not enter into Jinn State on the first try, then he must not dismay. Go to bed and repeat the exercise nightly, as many times as necessary, until success is achieved.
    There are some devotees who will succeed immediately; these are the fortunate ones who have practiced Jinn Science in ancient reincarnations. Others may have never practiced the science. They must begin practicing pranayama and exercise this practice for many years, until they obtain this power. In reality, this key is just a modification of somnambulism (or sleep walking), it is voluntary yet induced somnambulism.
    During dreams, tremendous subconscious energies are functioning. The devotee must take advantage of these energies and control them, like a lever, in order to place the physical body into hyperspace.
    - https://gnosticteachings.org/books-b...inn-state.html

And it also really really makes me think hard about what Jesus says here in the gnostic scriptures:

When you make the two one, you will become sons of man, and when you say: Mountain, move away, it will move away

I'm still digesting it myself

Gonna try one of the Keys ?
    Float around ya House ?

I know Cagliostro has some stuff on the Jinn State
    and i'm trying to track it down

I'm Very unexperienced Astral traveling
    I hear Edgar Cayce is a good place to start

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...-t45645.0.html

+ Reply to Thread