Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Out-of-body experience

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    So I have killed myself so many times... but it is equally unpleasant each time... but far better than having to face the EVIL witch of Disney's Sleeping Beauty that was chasing me. LOL.

Ahahaha! Dev your a classic mate

4 Andro: Three questions.

If an apple on the table is in the 3rd dimension, and an apple in my mind is in the 4th dimension, would an apple in the astral planes be considered a 5th dimensional apple?

Secondly, if someone has subconscious blockages towards OBE, would you have any advice for unblocking?

Thirdly, are you aware of, or have written about yourself, any other 'dream-hacks' such as this?

----------------------------

Lucid dreaming is really fun, it's mysterious and exciting and somewhat eerie, yet I've always felt that there must be some purpose something we are suppose to do.

This sleep-swap sounds like a part of that puzzle.

I do remember two dres in specific that had these different 'level', in fact, as I'm writing now I remember that one 'jump' I woke up in a slightly different reality for
    The REAL(?) one, and then I woke up again from that dream into our real reality. The ol' double wake up.
    The other dream, was more of a 'going-up' kind of scenario, in fact in that dream I started at a very low place, and I jumped a few times and by the time I stopped I felt I was well and truly in the astral realms, it felt more real than real(?)life.

Very cool topic boys. Peace.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 03-22-2017 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Wow that grammar is shocking..
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Andro,

On the assumption that there is no "base-camp" once we physically die, do you consider the possibility that dying could be the end-point of the unit of consciousness we are ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murgen View Post
    On the assumption that there is no "base-camp" once we physically die
    There's an infinity of "base-camps". One can't possibly run out of them. One can, however, get 'tired' of what I call 'horizontal' 5th dimensional 'reality-hopping' and may want to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Murgen View Post
    do you consider the possibility that dying could be the end-point of the unit of consciousness we are?
    Depends how you define 'unit of consciousness' and how you define 'dying'.

In a sense, we 'die' all the time, and yet we always/ever ARE.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    There's an infinity of "base-camps". One can't possibly run out of them. One can, however, get 'tired' of what I call 'horizontal' 5th dimensional 'reality-hopping' and may want to move on.
    From my perspective of existence: to be homesick or to come home makes all the difference. At least for me.

Last edited by Awani; 03-23-2017 at 01:50 AM. Reason: add link

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    If an apple on the table is in the 3rd dimension, and an apple in my mind is in the 4th dimension, would an apple in the astral planes be considered a 5th dimensional apple?
    Not necessarily. If you see it from a 3D point of reference, it is. Do you know how a 5th dimensional apple looks like?

Just to get preliminary idea, google '4th dimensional cube images' and compare what you see with the 'regular' 3rd dimensional cube we're all familiar with...

if someone has subconscious blockages towards OBE, would you have any advice for unblocking?
    Any subconscious blocks can get in the way. Especially unaddressed fears/phobias. But no need to make TOO much of it.
    You don't need years of psychotherapy to overcome the blocks and get OOB. Just relax your body and mind, let go and don't let fear rule any step of the way.
    Also, don't smoke pot. It hinders OBE and lucid dreaming.

This being said, subconscious issues are quite likely to surface in various guises during conscious OBEs. That's where the 'therapy sessions' can eventually kick in...

are you aware of, or have written about yourself, any other 'dream-hacks' such as this?
    Yes, and the last year has been especially eventful and initiatory for me in this regard. When so inspired, I intend to gradually share more on my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    Wow that grammar is shocking..
    It's horrifying, I know Just take a look at this:

I do remember two dres in specific that had these different 'level'
    "two dres in specific" ? ? ?

---------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 03-24-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Pot is a hindrance ey... This could be the reason of my failure.

From my experience, 'smoke' of pretty much any variety, tends to increase tension within the brain, and that in itself would be a great hinderance.

Yes I've had a serious computer melt down and it's very frustratin and time consuming to edit my grammer on this phone.

I'm getting off the weed then. The 'realms' are a requirement I think if I am to continue to grow spiritually.

In regards to psychotherapy in the realms, how does one address these events. Let's say, a being is addressing me, aggressively, and I perceive that it is my inner 'addict', after meeting such an elemental or the like, what would one 'do' in order to 'cast out' or assimilate this energy?

Or is it an acceptance thing where you just let the monster eat you?

I'm sure some of this sounds rediculous to experienced OBE's but I have only had limited success so I cannot talk from experience.

Do you believe Andro, that 'jumping' up levels, can grow the soul? What else can it do for us?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    In regards to psychotherapy in the realms, how does one address these events. Let's say, a being is addressing me, aggressively, and I perceive that it is my inner 'addict', after meeting such an elemental or the like, what would one 'do' in order to 'cast out' or assimilate this energy?

Or is it an acceptance thing where you just let the monster eat you?
    Too much information can also be a hindrance, I think information is also subject to the 'law of diminishing returns'.

It's best to practice, experience and see for yourself. I prefer to share some 'techniques' and 'hacks' that I've learned, rather than bombarding with too much information about what's in/out there, so as to avoid generating expectations, etc...

I'm sure some of this sounds rediculous to experienced OBE's but I have only had limited success so I cannot talk from experience.
    It's not ridiculous. We're all good at some things and suck at others

If you practice and persevere, you will see through direct experience.

Do you believe Andro, that 'jumping' up levels, can grow the soul? What else can it do for us?
    What I may 'believe' is of no consequence.

You will see through direct personal experience

Blog Entries
    Regarding the 'Reality Jumping Hack' I recently posted, here's something else I posted a while ago (on the 'Mandela Effect' thread), before I was ready to talk more 'openly' and 'practically' about such experiences:

[...] Shifts in reality perception. Such shifts happen ALL the time, but we (mostly) never notice them, because once such a shift occurs, it comes with its own correspondingly adjusted history, so it appears like it's ALWAYS been like this.

To actually be aware of such a reality shift, one would have to be consciously aware of both timelines, the 'previous' one and the 'new' one, as being equally valid. Also, such shifts can occur on an individual level or on a more massive scale, depending on the nature of the shift.

There are various 'tricks' and 'hacks' to 'jump' between realities on an individual level, but I won't go into details here...

Also, something such reality shifts may have in common is a coupled pair of events that might be considered traumatic (big heartbreak, loss, etc...), encapsulating the transition/cross-fade period on both ends. Such a a transition/cross-fade period can last from seconds to years.

Regarding the 'Reality Jumping Hack' I recently posted, here's something else I posted a while ago (on the 'Mandela Effect' thread), before I was ready to talk more 'openly' and 'practically' about such experiences:
    I remember reading your blog about shifts. One my friend also had an interesting view on things, he said that there are thousands of Earth versions co-existing at same time. I don't see much reasons to disregard such approach (especially if to consider the power of Maya), however:

Let's say reality shifted to some other version. What happens with people we know - do they get replaced with some impostors? Do we get replaced by impostors in the other versions of Earth? And if such a shift happens that our friends become foes, and our foes become friends - are they the real people, or are they the fake ones, or is it all just the play of great Maya, the diversity of differentiated forms of Anima Mundi which is just one big entity playing with itself? This entity is our father and mother as well as wife/husband, neighbour and all the people living all over the Earth - all are just one big Spirit which is introspecting itself? So your sworn enemy is the same being as your closest friend and by hurting one we hurt another?

These questions make it feel so lonely on this Earth, as if it wasn't lonely place from the very start to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    I remember reading your blog about shifts. One my friend also had an interesting view on things, he said that there are thousands of Earth versions co-existing at same time. I don't see much reasons to disregard such approach (especially if to consider the power of Maya), however:

Let's say reality shifted to some other version. What happens with people we know - do they get replaced with some impostors? Do we get replaced by impostors in the other versions of Earth?
    Time is not real and only a means for us to "experience" life.

+ Reply to Thread