Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Out-of-body experience

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Time is not real and only a means for us to "experience" life.
    I heard such point too. I also heard that after death you can reincarnate in the past, and it makes me feel very uneasy about it, especially what concerns I-XVII centuries. But I think it is still going to be alternate past, and time is actually the flow of change.

When I interacted with one of Spirits of Earth in his own realm, there still was time and space (though space was quite different from ours). But I guess that some might consider Spirits to be part of Maya too.

Blog Entries
    Some consider such things, yes. But since everything is part of the whole even Maya is "god". There is a misconception that illusion and maya and trap and such things are bad. It is not black and white. The power lies in what you do about it.

It is delusional to consider maya a problem.

When we watch a Magician make a rabbit vanish in a hat we are not appalled, but amazed. Yet when we consider that we live inside an illusion, then we want to escape. LOL.

There is no escape.

Only surfing, bro.

Ride the wave, and in that motion you become truly liberated.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Mod Note: Continued from HERE.

Have any of you guys attempted astral projection? Apparently Bardon believes that its the control of the elemental powers within the body that allows this shift of the astral matrix from the body.

I love what he said about auras as well, saying that its a great way to be able to tell a persons overall character, good to know if your sick of being fucked over by every person your trying to assist

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 08-16-2017 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Thread Topic Managenment.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Yes I'm reading it right now, brilliant work, I feel it's really having an impact on me, I haven't smoked since i got the book and ive been exercising every day.

Have any of you guys attempted astral projection? Apparently Bardon believes that its the control of the elemental powers within the body that allows this shift of the astral matrix from the body.

I love what he said about auras as well, saying that its a great way to be able to tell a persons overall character, good to know if your sick of being fucked over by every person your trying to assist
    The most radical part of the astral projection work (not mental projection) is when you can feel your breathing stopping as you come out of the physical body. It takes a bit of getting used to and is very tiring when you start with that work.

Blog Entries
    May I ask, What are the dangers? Is the Astral body capable of death in the astral realm, aka, if i piss off a larvae, will the fucker eat me?

Is there a particular ritual spell that creates a 'shield'?

I understand these might be silly questions, however, i'm very new to this and I don't want to leave my children fatherless just so I can go visit the moon, if you know what I mean.

Another question, what are the "goals" in the astral realm? find larva and destroy them? make love to crazy forest bitches? I just don't really understand the beneficial purpose yet of travelling into the astral realms....

I suppose that if both my partner and I went into the astral realm, and made love there, that would be a good kind of 'union event' to bring our souls together? Or will her soul get knocked up and she'll have an astral baby and then ill be charged withj some kind of astral child support or something...

OOOHH!! Last question, is there a government in the astral realm?

(Wait ive got more) Is the astral plane, the same as the dream world? Because I know how to move straight from a conscious state, lying in bed, straight into a lucid dreaming state without a lose of consciousness, would this count as an astral project?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    One final question for today I promise:

When we are "trying to focus the mind on one thought" does anyone have any suggestions as to what this thought should be??

Cheers. I used to just meditate on having an epic sex life, which worked, now im looking for more 'spiritual' rewards

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    May I ask, What are the dangers? Is the Astral body capable of death in the astral realm, aka, if i piss off a larvae, will the fucker eat me?

Is there a particular ritual spell that creates a 'shield'?

I understand these might be silly questions, however, i'm very new to this and I don't want to leave my children fatherless just so I can go visit the moon, if you know what I mean.

Another question, what are the "goals" in the astral realm? find larva and destroy them? make love to crazy forest bitches? I just don't really understand the beneficial purpose yet of travelling into the astral realms....

I suppose that if both my partner and I went into the astral realm, and made love there, that would be a good kind of 'union event' to bring our souls together? Or will her soul get knocked up and she'll have an astral baby and then ill be charged withj some kind of astral child support or something...

OOOHH!! Last question, is there a government in the astral realm?

(Wait ive got more) Is the astral plane, the same as the dream world? Because I know how to move straight from a conscious state, lying in bed, straight into a lucid dreaming state without a lose of consciousness, would this count as an astral project?
    Rain Clark's Bardon companion has a shield technique, also you already know the LBRP.

The goal of the astral realm is to discriminate between phantasm and genuine entities. Larvae are not an issue until later in this work and you can load your hand with Akashi by that point to break apart a Larvae.

If your partner and you both learned the ability to act with all subtle bodies co-ordinated and load genitals with appropriate fluids you are doing sex magic for a specific objective.

Lucid dreaming is an astral technique so yes but it can negatively impact dopamine levels so should be employed sparingly, Bardon does not advocate lucid dreaming if you already do it may as well continue if no harm experienced. You already must of encountered regulating entities via lucid dreaming.

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much Axis for this stuff, it's getting me really pumped and further empowering me to give up all of my addictions for good so thank you.

Break Larvae apart! AWESOME! that's what I was hoping, like an Astral Battle Mage

Is there a difference between an OBE into the Astral Realm, and someone who is Lucid dreaming? Its just that the only way that I know of to 'leave' the body (or maybe more accurately, 'enter' it) is to go straight into the dream world without losing consciousness which I basically achieve by continuously relaxing the body and focusing heavily on the concept of maintaining awareness...

Phantasm vs Genuine entities.... So (please correct me if i'm wrong) there are 'energies' that acquire 'form' due to humanity pissing its life force all over the place with intense emotional thinking, or passions... these can appear as 'entities' but are more like a computer virus, with limited intelligence, and then, you also have 'entities' that are fully conscious, and who have human like intelligence, may even actually be human...

So the goal might be to find some type of benevolently behaved entity, in order to..... have a chat?.. .or something.. and part of the puzzle will be trying to work out whether or not this is an actual intelligent being, or whether its just some 'bad wind' so to speak...

Am I close?

Another question... Bardon differentiates between a Magician and a Kabbalah, by saying that a Magician is working with others, and that you have to 'pay' while a kabbalist through the power of the creative work, works just with himself and the work is 'free'

What is the currency in the Astral Realm? (let me have two guesses) blood or sperm?

Bardon identifies mental projection and astral projection as different and I cannot say for sure which one lucid dreaming is because I have never learned the technique to lucid dream. I would guess it is in Bardon's taxonomy mental projection because the sleeping physical body of the person continues to breath, perhaps even snore.

If you are from a judeochristian background something like the prayer of St Michael or the 23rd Psalm could be memorised so that they could be employed in lucid dreaming if you started to feel upset in your journey.

I would suggest reading Bardon's other 2 instruction books Practise of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quaballah along with Rawn Clark's Bardon Companion which I think will fully identify the distinctions Bardon makes between magic and Kabbalah. Apart from that the true currency on 'the astral' and occult in general is the spiritual development and maturity of the person.

Blog Entries
    This is good food for thought. And that is a very nice Psalm, I shall commit it to memory. Well, lets forget lucid dreaming for a moment. WHAT is the dream world? is it the Astral plane? Or is it something else? I'd ask Andro but i've given up asking him questions, he never answers me.

I certainly intend to read the other two books, however, in light of the conversation we had the other day about elementals potentially causing serious health issues, and potentially hurting others, I have decided to MASTER the first book before I dare even think about 'getting involved with entities'

Can I ask a more practical Astral question? (I know that I could figure all this out when I get there however, Ive read in "Mastering Astral Projection in 90 days" that its a very good idea to flood the mind with ideas that concern the astral, making the OBE easier to accomplish)

Question is: When I am in the astral plane, if I think of someone, will I automatically travel to them? I suppose what I'm trying to ask is, how do you navigate?
    other really important question, are there "items" in that realm, for instance, surely there would be "the apple". So what happens if I eat an Apple? Will this strengthen my Astral body? Or is it impossible to eat an apple?

I do really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions on this subject, saves me from accidentally killing myself or summoning Belial in my living room.

Is there some kind of super safe summoning that I could do at this very early stage of training? (its very exciting and im finding it hard to hold myself back)

+ Reply to Thread