Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 122

Thread: Out-of-body experience

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    This is utter nonsense I and several others I know have surpassed these early steps years ago. Time and again over literally decades people have come forward pretending they have advancements on Bardon's stuff when they have nothing and pretend. I mean here you are Warmheart and I'm sure these things you claim you could not possibly reveal, right? This is because you are just another chancer alluding to secrets you simply lack. This forum seems to be getting a lot of that lately. I challenge you to clearly and practically explain these alleged missing pieces and I'm certain that at best you will just give philosophising guff.
    I don't understand why you are so angry. I simply said that without proper system like the one used by Bardon, there will be no success with his books alone. Bardon was a member of several magical circles - some Saturnian Fraternity and adonists. There they were invoking Adonay (as Adonay Elohim) and used powers of IHVH in their ceremonies as well as 7 special powers they say are emanating from the Planets. Their ceremonies were less or more classic but with some personal twists.

    No knowledge about those emanations is a blind for Step III, and no knowledge of relevant ceremonies is a blind for Step IV, where you are just tasked with making your own.

    There are more details and such, but you wanted some concrete examples, so here they are. And please, don't be so angry, I know there is some fight in the other thread, but such is a human's nature, sometimes they need a fight to prove the rightfulness of their cause. Personally, I am always for Love and Peace and I try to avoid any fights

  2. #82
    You sound so reasonable Warmheart whilst saying such nonsense, no specific planetary or creative word initiations are necessary in Initiation into Hermetics and as predicted you are vague, deliberately lacking clarity to be found in the Bardon material itself. In fact whilst info and techniques are obtained from various entities in his later works the earliest outside input is the hand exteriorisation in his first book. So either explain clearly (you cannot) or continue on regardless with vague nonsense as is so common with Bardon pretenders.

    Again I repeat the point you ignore Warmheart: I and several others I know surpassed these steps you mention years ago which means these 'blinds' you suggest are simply not there. I'm afraid there is no secret privy knowledge to be hinted at about Bardon's stuff all that is needed is hard work. The only secret stuff is gained from spiritual entities not some human muppet.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,096
    Blog Entries
    13
    lol 'muppet' I love when Axis gets revved up, he gets pretty funny.

    Okay... I have some more practical questions: (oh, and thankyou axis, your answer to my 'personal' questions was sufficient) I just wanted to know if there were practical advantages in magic.

    Okay, so 'evocations' are dangerous, what about 'invocations' and what is the difference?? I suppose with all of this questioning, what I'm trying to do, is find a SAFE magical experiment to perform that will verify the power of magic to myself. Obvious I'm already aware that it's very 'real' however, I want to know through practical experience, without doing anything stupid. Can you guys recommend anything?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Okay, so 'evocations' are dangerous, what about 'invocations' and what is the difference?? I suppose with all of this questioning, what I'm trying to do, is find a SAFE magical experiment to perform that will verify the power of magic to myself. Obvious I'm already aware that it's very 'real' however, I want to know through practical experience, without doing anything stupid. Can you guys recommend anything?
    Evocation is summoning some being physically on material plane.
    Invocation is, if to put it bluntly, infusing yourself with a power of some being.

    All serious workings are based on Grand Invocation or Invocation of God Force. But it requires some specific attunement to it. Getting to this attunement is a long path, and dangerous as itself. My advice would be to look at methods to purify and empower your Chakras, one after another starting from Muladhara. For that, look for works of Satyananda Sarasvati, they are priceless.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,096
    Blog Entries
    13
    So there are NO safe entities or forces to work with at a beginner level?

    If that's the case, then fair enough. What is the advantage of having all the chakras working properly? (In terms of magic) will full chakras assist in the OBE? Is there a particular chakra associated with the spiritual power of OBE?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    What is the advantage of having all the chakras working properly?
    This, in my opinion, is one of the best things anyone can do for their body.

    Basically, it allows everything to "flow" properly...allowing for a healthy (mental) mind, a healthy (physical) body, and a healthy (astral) soul...as cheesy as that sounds, it's true!

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    So there are NO safe entities or forces to work with at a beginner level?
    If you will want response like "Who are you to call upon me?" or "Hey, wth are you doing dude? Oh well let me try some of my jokes on you", surely you will get it, but it might lead to dire consequences, because you won't be able to call the real being properly, you won't be able to discern it from various criminal spirits or even from the play of your mind, and you will be totally defenseless at current point. Not to mention, that you might dishonor the being and anger it without even knowing what you could do wrong.

    At beginner levels you can only work with some major Forces on terms of invocations, but explaining it will take a lot of space, and it is going off-topic. Basically, working with chakras properly will reveal you tons of things. Just combine it with Bardon material and some other classical texts (written before XVII century) and you will be good. It is the safest and most grateful way.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,096
    Blog Entries
    13
    Okay, I'm goin gto go train hard, get some practical experienmce and come back to this conversation. I think I almost OBE'd just before when I was making an effort but my body shuts it down because its hard to stay relaxed when your about to die?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  9. #89
    All this advice about chakras and yet no practical pointers (as usual). No reference texts or well known organisations that are considered reputable just hey get your chakras sorted guy. My hermetic work has been more with Kabbalah and I haven't done stuff with chakras so I cannot provide suitable references or recommend any organisations.

    I repeat Warmheart show me actual clear practical and theoretical methods that are appropriate to steps 3&4 of Initiation into Hermetics. Bardon provides these at every step of his training so you need to show missing parts 'blinds' as you call them but I know you cannot. Rather than actual clear reference texts or clearly explained practical and theoretical instruction you continue to pontificate in a vague manner. Clean your chakras .......man.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    So there are NO safe entities or forces to work with at a beginner level?

    If that's the case, then fair enough. What is the advantage of having all the chakras working properly? (In terms of magic) will full chakras assist in the OBE? Is there a particular chakra associated with the spiritual power of OBE?
    There are relatively safe ways to work with various entities at early level not complete beginner level. It may seem paradoxical but such work is actually easier than Bardon's training and this kind of practical material has been around in various forms for over 100 years the fact others have not mentioned it shows the complete lack of even basic practical ability from them perhaps.

    Although the Golden Dawn material is often superseded it is pretty much the first stuff published on this kind of work. As I mention this is actually easier stuff then Bardon's training schedule. Using tattwa elemental symbols and Golden Dawn ritual procedures and meditations to open a doorway with the tattwa symbol, call signs and testing methods to check the elemental angel and elementals are not phantasm. The more advance initiate then travels out of body through the tattwa doorway into the elemental realm. This kind of work is initiate level not adept and requires correct application of various Golden Dawn rituals which take some time to perfect as well as the middle pillar exercise. Again I recommend that Bardon's training is much better but this is up to the individual. Source references ( ones I used there are many others): Tecniques of High Magic by Francis King and Stephen Skinner. The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic by Israel Regardie. If you want a really heavy read Magic in a Theory snd Practice (book 4) by Aliester Crowley which to a good extent integrates yoga and magic but the exercises are in tandem. Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics is superior because the Magic and yoga training are fully integrated not presented in tandem like in Crowleys stuff.

    Edit; other sources for initiate level spirit contact: The Book of Solomon's Magic by Carrol 'Poke' Runyon, he has an instructional DVD.
    Also I have a PDF by a friend of mine called Enochian Spagyrics which shows how to draw an Enochian Angel to a Spagyric Magic Mirror PM me a suitable email and I will send you a copy if you wish.
    Last edited by Axismundi000; 08-18-2017 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Added more reference material.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts