Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View Poll Results: Where you at?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Africa

0 0%
  • Asia

3 3.85%
  • Australia & New Zealand

7 8.97%
  • Canada

6 7.69%
  • Middle East

0 0%
  • Europe

27 34.62%
  • Scandinavia

3 3.85%
  • South America

2 2.56%
  • United Kingdom

2 2.56%
  • United States of America

28 35.90%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

California

Is anyone out there in Southern California??

Adam

California Born and Raised

Hey,

I live in Southern Ca. I am in the Long Beach area... What area are you from?

-Will you be attending the Alchemy conference in October at the L.A. convention center?

Glad to know a fellow alchemist in Cali.

-Rockfate1111

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockfate1111 View Post
    Will you be attending the Alchemy conference in October at the L.A. convention center?
    If you go then I expect a full report here in the forums!

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Exclamation

I'm in south Florida. Ponce de Leon supposedly found the Fountain of Youth here, but all I see are a preponderance of elderly people . The kids grow up too quickly. I mean, the bodies and it's drives grow faster than the mental or spiritual (including moral, between the two) development. Eleven year old girls shouldn't be volunteering to perform felatio on 13 year old boys on staircases, while cutting class, particularly when there are cameras in the stairwells. See what I mean? What is this - too much Sulphur in the mixture? But I digress. Lot's of Sulphur and Salt, little Mercury, generally speaking. So those badly behaving kids just turn into badly behaving older kids (I hesitate to say adults - some people grow up, others just grow older). Rant over.

Virginia, USA.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizardos View Post
    I live in the Netherlands which is relatively speaking nearby.
    Getting a flat in Amsterdam, they have a wicked library there.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Earthquake central, i.e. New Zealand.
    I live about an hour and a half drive away from Christchurch actually, we had a fair rumbling but no damage here.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Noctua View Post
    Earthquake central, i.e. New Zealand.
    I live about an hour and a half drive away from Christchurch actually, we had a fair rumbling but no damage here.
    I'm actually in the Auckland area... good to hear of another NZ person into the art . All those earth rumblings must sure get one to thinking about the life processes of the earth! Rotorua and its surrounding hot springs is food for thought already, CHC just adds to the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by vega33 View Post
    I'm actually in the Auckland area... good to hear of another NZ person into the art . All those earth rumblings must sure get one to thinking about the life processes of the earth! Rotorua and its surrounding hot springs is food for thought already, CHC just adds to the mix.
    Oh well that's interesting, I have family that live in Auckland also. Yes it's nice to see other kiwis into Alchemy on here
    Ahh a volcano ready to erupt haha, I did consider whether to stay or get out of the country but I think/feel/understand for now I should stay put. We'll see what happens soon, I suppose.

Japan got hit twice today. Im in Socal. Pulled most of my crystals to the floor waiting for one to hit here. I've heard deep rummblings. God Bless you kiwis! And God Bless everyone everywhere now.

+ Reply to Thread