Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Hermes Trismegistus Old and True Natural Path - now available in English

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    So do I.

See THIS POST by the translator.
    I saw that, but he never explained why he was freely giving away such a treasure. It's a book that belongs on everyone's shelves.
    Last edited by Andro; 11-01-2016 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Thread topic mangement.

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    I saw that, but he never explained why he was freely giving away such a treasure. It's a book that belongs on everyone's shelves.
    Tom and I had initially agreed to give it away to RAMS (and everybody else) after a grace period to recover some compensation for our efforts. Now the time had come. Thank you all for the appreciation, duly noted

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    Tom and I had initially agreed to give it away to RAMS (and everybody else) after a grace period to recover some compensation for our efforts. Now the time had come. Thank you all for the appreciation, duly noted
    Just an idea...

Why not set up a donation option (on Tom's site or anywhere else for that matter), so those who didn't purchase the printed books but are enjoying the free PDF copies can still express their appreciation (if so inclined) for the hard work that went into it?

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    That's most generous. I purchased both your books and have enjoyed them immensely. I'm currently working on having the translation of a related third in that series checked, Recreations Hermetiques.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Just an idea...

Why not set up a donation option (on Tom's site or anywhere else for that matter), so those who didn't purchase the printed books but are enjoying the free PDF copies can still express their appreciation (if so inclined) for the hard work that went into it?
    There is in fact a donation option with paypal and bitcoin buttons on Toms site. He has done immeasurable more work than I so its OK to use his site for this purpose.

+ Reply to Thread