Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Find the others!

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    Such gathering are always very good, because even if the personnality of a writter can sweat out through his posts, it's always better to see them in person !
    True, trying to connect through sweat only can become a smelly ordeal at times

I think it's a great thing that our Brothers are finally starting to meet in the physical!!! It would be nice to have a larger and possibly longer meet sometime in the future. If you sense a connection online then chances are that it may run deeper than mere internet communication, so make it happen..
    Still Searching.............

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru View Post
    It would be nice to have a larger and possibly longer meet sometime in the future. If you sense a connection online then chances are that it may run deeper than mere internet communication, so make it happen..
    Talk to Sol about it, I have written to him about this

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Stockholm, Sweden.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Cool
    2012 is a year of gathering seemingly !
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

I had a great time in Amsterdam and Stockholm. If any Alchemists wish to come by my way (Newfoundland, Canada), you are most welcome.
    -Z-

Cool

I just read the whole tread. No wonder about the whole.

Our modern societies gone a very wrong way, and anybody in search of the real Truth knows this well. No wonder we feel alienated from a society that teaches materialism, greed, hate, and expects you to shut your mouth and be a good slave, a faceless gear in the machine. Welcome to consumer society! If there is such as a complete opposite of an enlightened, spiritual, meritocratic society, then it is this consumer society. And in fact you aren't even the consumer - you are the product, being consumed by human parasites.

So no wonder we don't seem to find a place among them. And it be wonder neither, that we seek each other. It's the law of sympathy in action. And most importantly, we all had enough, we don't want to live in this "perfect society". And the only others we can count on and receive help from are the like-minded.

I personally always found it strange, that there are no international communities of spiritually aware people, other than some closed and more or less secretive fraternities with obscured initiation rituals and complex membership requirements. We don't need any such. We are already connected, by the mere fact we seek similar goals, or have an interest in similar spiritual approaches.

In a world where most humans concentrate on what is different in them, rather than what is similar, we should lift ourselves over this shortsightedness. - Don't take me wrong, I by no means say we are superior, or better - but it is their choice to stay ignorant, and blinded by politics and dogmatics, and it is our choice to seek freedom, understanding and wisdom. We all started from the same point: coming out from the womb crying, dirty, ugly and naked. From that point on, even if our environment influences us, it finally distills down to our personal choices. Even a person who is under bad influence may deny it and instead lead an honorable life, as we can see many examples, even some famous ones.

We are connected already, because if we walk the same roads, we will meet, sometimes travel side by side, and in the evening may rest at the same campfire, discussing what we have seen on the road, and what destinations or destinies we fare towards.

But I've spoken (written) too much already. We all are fellows by our paths, simple as that.

And for this year, 2012. Well, I guess you all know it's important, even without the Mayan calendar hype. This is indeed a year of connections, meetings and revelations. Moreover, a year of distillation of the spirit of humanity. Of course, the changes Won't happen from one day to the next, neither they started recently, but it is a continuous process, which received lot of catalysts in the recent decades. It is now our job to work for a better future. We are but simple humans like anyone else, but we've chosen to seek the Truth, and that is responsibility. We have to live a life worthwhile, and become examples, everyone in their own places.

Personally what I expect from the near future, if things go well, is an exponential increase in lust for Truth and understanding. And maybe one day - probably not in out lifetimes - the spiritual and scientific approaches merge, the new and old knowledge complement each other and spirituality, magic - and even alchemy - will once again become commonly accepted. We will see... until that, we just do what we have to.

All that said, everyone true seeker I welcome as fellows and comrades, be them from any school, discipline or fraternity, or walking their own ways.

Namaste!

Blog Entries
    Hi Ezalor,

Quote Originally Posted by Ezalor View Post
    I personally always found it strange, that there are no international communities of spiritually aware people.
    Have you read THIS THREAD ?

Aye, at least partially. The idea is nice, as also many many other similar ideas I have seen or was connected to.

Mod Note: Post continued on The LAB thread, where it's more on topic
    Last edited by Andro; 09-07-2012 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Post moved/continued to the LAB thread for topic reasons.

Blog Entries
    any of you in/around montana?
    it would be nice to sit down with a tasty brew and talk philosophy.

On new years I met two people who claimed interested in alchemy, but about a week ago found out they had no interest in pursuing the practical applications of the theory.. They did give me a lead to follow up on though, so not all bad.

further proof!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Here is the full quote:

by Timothy Leary

+ Reply to Thread