Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: mind control

Blog Entries

mind control

Ahhh. I'll try to put this into words. It's a subject of interest lately for me. I know I have
    no right to say what should concern others, but the fact is, this does concern everyone in a way.

It's a large topic - where to start?

I'll start with noticing how similar the mind control agenda is to real magic. I see that this is
    so because they are similar - the same. The only difference is WHO is controlling the mind.

Well, I can't start there - need some background. There's sites you can read if interested. I can
    only sketch in this place. What mind control involves is pushing a subject into an altered state
    and into an alter - an alternate personality. I'm really interested in multiple personality disorder
    and it's relation to "spiritual paths" or whatever. That some people have several alters in this
    "normal" reality/world is not unlike having them in multiple worlds/realities/planes. Some of you
    may be aware of existing on multiple planes of reality/consciousness simultaneously. How is this
    any different? And if you talk to yourself... get my point? We all already have multiple personalities
    or whatever you want to call them. Some people just externalise them.

Anyway, one thing I want to point out is the similarities so that you needn't throw the baby out
    with the bathwater. There are people with "evil" intentions (often called satanists, Illuminati...)
    who use the very same methods one must use to be free. It's like I said about black and white magic -
    there is no such thing, only black and white magicians. The "evil" people use the same systems and
    symbols as the "benevolent". For example, MK Ultra became the Monarch program. Monarch is a
    butterfly, what i would call a spiritual symbol - a caterpillar transforms into a butterfly. But an "evil"
    person/corporation uses the same symbols to show the transformation of a person into a mind-controlled
    subject/puppet.
    We also see Disney using the great fairy tales that tell of our liberation for enslavement. One can spin
    anything. Things in themselves are not evil or good - guns, drugs, atoms, money, etc...

The other similarity, in my experience, is not just the symbols but the methods. Mind control uses drugs
    and torture to dissociate a person, to create an alter (an alternate personality) that can be programmed
    and then hidden in the subconscious until it is called forth. These can be sex slaves or assassins or
    programmed to do whatever dirty work needs to be done.
    Castaneda, for example (an example neither of evil or good to me - I use it for "good"), also uses this
    fracturing. CC is taught the sorcerers' description which is pitted against the average man's description
    to create cognitive dissonance/instability/fluidity. My point is, this vulnerable state is necessary. Just
    because "evil" people use it to make a prison, doesn't contradict that "spiritual" people use it as a
    platform for freedom. We all become shizoid - we have to separate from our past/personal history/ego.
    We all pit the "now" perspective against the past-future perspective to realise the illusion of ego. We have
    two, or more, until we successful integrate them or solve them.

I don't know if I'm communicating what I'd like to clearly.
    I'll come back to it later. The main point is I don't want people to judge all this as evil. The evil people
    intentionally hi-jack spiritual symbols and systems. The all-seeing eye isn't always Illuminati, etc...
    And if you feel a little crazy/schizoid it isn't a bad thing unless someone else imposed it on you. The
    spiritual path is the same, only one imposes it on oneself and chooses the new program themselves.
    Isn't it schizophrenia to see oneself as mind and body and spirit and soul and matter and energy...
    Isn't it schizo to have memory? Isn't the brain with it's many/multiple neuronets/personalities schizo?

This link shows some of what I am talking about, but it contains disturbing artwork of
    sexual abuse and torture, so maybe not for everyone. It also shows how kabbalah and astrology
    are used by the "evil" programmers, but this doesn't make kabbalah evil as some are wont to promote:
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantr...lter-personas/
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Great thread, this is an area of interest of mine lately as well. You are correct in the connection of mind control and magic because mind control is magic. Lets take the techniques of the sorcerers of capitalist consumerism for example and the logo's that brand makers attach to their products then shove down our throats with subliminal advertisement (just seeing them in our everyday lives) and then the associations of sex, wealth, patriotism, ect they attach to them through media, is that not a sigil? Media itself is a form of hypnoses regardless of what is being displayed through it, bright colors on adds, the repetitive nature of black and white print, flicker rates on television and computer monitors, all hypnotize and render all caught in it susceptible to transference. Hell want to know how good tv and computers are at hypnotizing just sit on your couch without interacting with any media and notice what you do, i fidget, tap my feet, drum on my thighs, look all over but the second a monitor is switched on gaze is focused and body is stilled... But anyway all these things are done in order to influence, either temporarily or permanently your perception of reality to one of another persons design, this is pretty much the exact definition of magic in my mind.

Thanks for posting this Solomon! You've helped to answer a few questions I had been pondering a couple of months ago concerning symbolism and personality splits. Part of the reason I began to study hypnotherapy and N.L.P. was to familiarize myself to the tools that 'they' use against us on a constant basis. I'd have to say it's helped me to see a lot of things I had overlooked before. I had always known that the media and advertising were involved with trance work, but hadn't noticed how much deeper it actually goes. I've now come to realize that many political leaders and speakers are great conversational hypnotists, as are most religion/cult leaders and school teachers. That's not to mention the influence that our parents, family, and social peers have over us. Being that the majority of us are in a trance most of the time, it should go without saying that there will be many individuals and organizations who will be looking to take advantage of this fact. Some will attempt to influence for 'positive' purposes while others will use this ability to enslave you. I choose to call the work that I do a dehypnotizing of the individual, to do this I use the same tools that were used to create the problem in the first place..
    Still Searching.............

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru View Post
    Being that the majority of us are in a trance most of the time, it should go without saying that there will be many individuals and organizations who will be looking to take advantage of this fact. Some will attempt to influence for 'positive' purposes while others will use this ability to enslave you. I choose to call the work that I do a dehypnotizing of the individual, to do this I use the same tools that were used to create the problem in the first place..
    When I was in graduate school I was exposed to, as one can well-imagine, vast resources of academic articles and libraries. So, during my 'free time' I began collecting large volumes of research on 'subliminal conditioning'. I was taken by the fact how well-researched this subject area is. Reading one peer-reviewed study after another, it has become very evident to me that the phenomenon works and is real!
    Introitus apertus ad occlusum Regis palatium / Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum

Blog Entries
    Speaking of the box that millions of people tend to stare at for hours, television; the history of that device comes from the military complex, believe it or not. They used similar devices in submarines to 'center', calm down, and 'computerize' military personel during long missions. When the psyché is underpressure, from stress, trauma, etc., 'television' can serve to stabalize, it's a 'grounding technique'. It's also a 'remedy' to the fear of loss of attachment. As long as you're tuned in, you have an illusionary sense of connection with other people that you come to know, like celebrities. For they, celebrities, provide the programming for what's in, what's not, and how one should act, what to buy, etc.

So, I guess, when the military complex sold 'the rights', the invention of television, other markets bought the 'technology'. The rest is history, as they say.
    Introitus apertus ad occlusum Regis palatium / Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum

Blog Entries
    There's so much of this programming going on in the music industry.
    We all know how a song can get stuck in your head, and look at what they are
    associating with the songs through the videos.
    I could post so many, but here's one just to open your eyes and reveal the blueprint:

Kerli, "Walking on Air"
    Cool song. Cool lyrics. But look how they/media mogals use it.

Lyrics:
    There's a little creepy house
    In a little creepy place
    Little creepy town
    In a little creepy world

Little creepy girl
    With her little creepy face
    Saying funny things
    That you have never heard

Do you know what it's all about?
    Are you brave enough to figure out?
    Know that you could set your world on fire
    If you are strong enough to leave your doubts

Feel it and breathe it, believe it
    And you'll be walking on air
    Go try, go fly so high

You feel this, unless you kill this
    Go on and you're forgiven
    I knew that, I could feel that
    I feel like I am walking on air

She has a little creepy cat
    And a little creepy bat
    Little rocking chair
    And an old blue hat

That little creepy girl
    Oh, she loves to sing
    She has a little gift
    An amazing thing

With her little funny eyes of hazel
    With her little funny old blue hat
    She will go and set the world on fire
    No one ever thought she could do that

Go try, go fly so high

Flitter up and hover down
    Be all around, be all around
    You know that I love you, go on

Go try, go fly so high

I am walking on air
    I am walking on air
    I am walking on air
    -----------------------------

So it's not so much the lyrics as the visual/video they associate with the song.

The video starts with an odd man bringing a box/present to the door of a castle.
    A castle represents a strong defensive force/area, one's conscience, one's morality, convictions...
    Kerli has to leave her defensive protected area to collect the gift, like a Trojan horse.
    The gift is a doll. A doll is what children use to have experiences vicariously. It's essentially an alter.
    Remember that I use the word 'alter' to mean alternate/split personality.
    You will notice that Kerli herself is dressed as a Barbie doll, as does Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, etc, etc....
    You have probably seen other versions of dolls, mannequins, puppets... vacuous expressions.
    Notice how Kerli "snaps" into life/awareness to start singing "la la la..." as if in a trance.
    She begins singing in front of a clock. Time. This recalls for me one of my favorite CC quotes -
    "Time is the essence of attention; the Eagle's emanations are made out of time; and properly, when one enters
    into any aspect of the other self, one is becoming acquainted with time."
    Any good magician or mind control person would know this. Clock time is past and future - alters, not real/present
    but mental/psychological. Psychological time/attention splitting is about to occur in the video.
    The clock is set to 11:35. I don't know if that has significance but it makes the letters/words on the clock
    specific by blocking out some letters. At the top we have Lecheur, which means 'boot-licker' in french.
    At the bottom left we chat, which means 'cat'. You can read about beta kitten programming elsewhere or youtube it.
    A reflection of Kerli turns on the TV and the TV is watching her. You'll see many reversals in this video.
    But here the programmers (TV) are watching her.
    The floor is especially a psychedelic pattern.
    At :37 where Kerli waves to the TV eye, we see above the TV a picture of a two headed goat/kid.
    Realise how intentional everything is. We can say a lot about goats and satan and Baphomet.
    Baphomet is also Sophia in Atbash cipher. Is it good or bad? It depends how you spin it.
    But for these purposes, we may have a devil suggestion, or the rape of Sophia being suggested.
    But two heads suggests multiple personalities, an alter.
    At :46 we see a tea cup on a table. I think of the tea party in Alice in Wonderland, which is one of
    many stories used by programmers. We also notice Kerli's legs are "bound" and she has very little
    lower body movement throughout the video.
    Kerlis lights a match and her eyes fire "demonically". She throws it in the fireplace/hearth and it cracks and
    a "rose vine" emerges. The hearth is associated with home and warmth. Kerli's is cracked:
    hearth (härth) n.
    1. The floor of a fireplace, usually extending into a room and paved with brick, flagstone, or cement.
    2. Family life; the home.
    3. Metallurgy
    a. The lowest part of a blast furnace or cupola, from which the molten metal flows.
    b. The bottom of a reverberatory furnace, where ore is exposed to the flame.
    4. The fireplace or brazier of a blacksmith's forge.

The rose vine is something beautiful that blooms from pain/thorns and vines/bindings.
    Of course the "beautiful rose" for a programmer is the completed programming of a slave,
    just as the Monarch butterfly "blooms" from the cocoon.
    The roses kind of look more like lotuses, which is a drug reference.
    After being drugged, Kerli turns on a fan and the room spins instead of the fan. The spinning is
    disorientation. Kerli appears happier and more lively being disoriented. This is aligned with the chorus,
    "so high, walking on air..."
    It's a fun/uplifting part of the song. I, myself, am really attracted to the lightness of it.
    We see Kerli watching TV and gently rocking her doll/alter as if to comfort it.
    At 1:24 Kerli's arms rise spontaneously as if lifted by invisible ballons - a suggestion
    given as a test in hypnosis. Kerli is now "under" hypnosis.
    We see a white umbrella upturned on the floor.
    "Umbrella: In dreams umbrellas usually symbolize the device that the conscious mind uses to protect itself from the unconscious. Umbrellas might symbolize our unwillingness to deal with negative emotions, psychological baggage, or trauma. If the umbrella is opened, you may be protecting yourself from unconscious materials."
    And the "walls" are absent on a wintery scene while the windows are present and bricked up.
    (before, the walls were present and the doors were absent upon a green scenery).
    Up til now, Kerli was dressed in white/purity/virgin. Now she is in black and the umbrella is white and upturned.
    How amazingly incredibly specific is this video!
    At 1:28 if you pause it quickly, we see the clock numbers are now on her black dress.
    Kerli is now a time-hidden alter.
    We see a stag:
    "Stag: Male aspect of the personality.
    Masculinity; male sexual drive; in a female dream it might depict her response to male sexuality; the joy of life; courage; the life energy; virility; healing energy."

Right after the stag, probably after being sexually violated by a man, Kerli closes her white umbrella.
    She has lost her defenses or chooses to face or accept the altered psyche.
    Oh - in this room we a version of the checkerboard floor - black and white, battle of opposites...
    When the stag is shown we see light flashing in the umbrella before it is closed.
    Knowing what I do about Monarch programming, Kerli's body is being raped while she escapes to
    an alter. The closing of the umbrella could be deflowering as well.
    Next we see a 'spit-roasted' naked bird in an over full of ice.
    At 1:57 we see the black and white tiled wall and a white fleur-de-lis on a black tile, again
    confirming the sexual interpretation.
    Then we return to our chorus but this time Kerli is laying on a bed of stones. She imagines discomfort
    is comfort. She cries a couple tears which become butterlies which "bloom" from the stoney ground -
    the opposite of Jesus' parable about good soil and sowing seeds (not that I hold any christian perspective).
    The Monarch slave is born from pain, torture and dissociation - unbearable violence.
    Kerli has a moment with a caged bird which is upside-down on its perch.
    Next Kerli's "handler"/programmer (in top hat) appears in the mirror - "through the looking glass".
    He is dressed like a ring-master, in charge of the circus. Kerli suddenly appears afraid/concerned.
    The ring-master beckons Kerli, or her black-dressed alter, through the looking glass.
    Awaiting is a spirit woman holding a black-Kerli marionette.
    At 2:49 we see the masked/persona spirit woman with a monarch butterfly on her dress strap.
    The draping arm dress suggests this spirit is a butterfly/monarch.
    The doll/puppet is carried "safely" by the angelic spirit woman. The mood picks up, but this is
    really sad. The lyrics at this time assure us that we are loved and to "go on", to go ahead, it's ok.
    We are reassured by the black and white versions of Kerli.
    In the hallway we see several plaster busts or heads on the left side.
    The Kerli puppet is placed in the same box that arrived in the beginning and the puppet strings are cut
    by the angel spirit. Notice the cross of Lorraine that held the puppet strings. It is in its Patriarchal version.
    Here we are blatantly told who the handlers/controllers/Patriarchs are in this cross symbol!
    "The Lorraine cross was carried to the Crusades by the original Knights Templar, granted to them for their use by the Patriarch of Jerusalem."
    You probably know the Knights Templar were the first bankers.
    "Back in 1983, approximately 50 corporations controlled the vast majority of all news media in the United States. Today,
    ownership of the news media has been concentrated in the hands of just six incredibly powerful media corporations."
    There are many who claim these are owned and run by mainly Jewish people: Patriarchs of Jerusalem?
    Please - no racism intended. Just looking for facts. I don't really know but there are lots of sites that say so:
    http://scot.altermedia.info/general/...edia_1562.html
    Perhaps you'll find another theory given the clues.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Lorraine
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarchal_cross

At the same time the bricks fall from the windows. Now the "room" is completely transparent.
    The box does not go back outside - it stays hidden in the defenses of the castle.
    Kerli wakes up as if it was all a dream, but there are puppet strings on her arms.
    We realise Kerli is now in the box and the angel spirit is the first doll that was "gifted" to Kerli,
    rocking her in the chair. The two have exchanged places. The programming and creation of an alter is successful.

Here is this amazingly revealing video, directed by Aggressive:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXMeZwO2qZ0&ob=av2e

Kerli's wikipedia page says:
    "She began writing stories, mini books, and poems at the age of 10 to escape from her "abusive" household to an "imaginary world"".
    There's more on her personal life traumas here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerli
    Bi-polar, suicidal, depressed, cutter...
    Among her tattoos are a butterfly and the latin "Agnus Dei" - a sacrificial lamb?

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Blog Entries
    If you want to follow up on the music and mind control, we see
    many multiple personalities:

Beyonce and her alter Sasha Fierce,
    Katy Perry has a pet cat (Beta kitten?) named Kitty Purry, or alter Kathy Beth Terry,
    Michael Jackson physically altered himself,
    The Beatles had Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band,
    David Bowie and Ziggy Stardust,
    KISS had their make-up,
    Eminem and Marshall Mathers and Slim Shady,
    T.I. and T.I.P.,
    Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana....

Another thing to notice is that just as movies give props to their corporate
    sponsors through product placement, so too do musicians seem to advertise their
    illuminati makers:

http://whale.to/b/all_seeing_eye_hand.html#A_
    Last edited by solomon levi; 06-07-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    There's so much of this programming going on in the music industry.
    We all know how a song can get stuck in your head, and look at what they are
    associating with the songs through the videos.
    Yes, the music industry is the perfect mechanism.

I haven't been that interested in modern music as much, so I'm naive to the whole industry in a way. I was raised on, and still enjoy the one and only, what I call as music, classical. The masters of the Baroque era, Vivaldi, Bach, Purcell, those are my favorites.

(If you truly listen to the melody, the acrobatic-complexity yet profound harmony of each score, it's beautiful to behold!)

Another interesting point is the connection to advertising and music careers.

Many acts have had their work boosted into the public eye by association with an advert. The artists
    are sometimes the creation of the advertising moguls.

Below are just a couple of links on this, but there are many more.

Ten Songs made famous by Steve Jobs & Apple

Songs made famous by TV adverts

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Another interesting point is the connection to advertising and music careers.

Many acts have had their work boosted into the public eye by association with an advert. The artists
    are sometimes the creation of the advertising moguls.

Below are just a couple of links on this, but there are many more.

Ten Songs made famous by Steve Jobs & Apple

Songs made famous by TV adverts

Ghislain
    Thanks. Yes, it's all very well tailored and manufactured.

+ Reply to Thread