Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cherubim, sword, ark, etc.

Blog Entries

Cherubim, sword, ark, etc.

What I say below is not the final word/definition at all.
    (as if I need to say that)

Cherubim, spelled in hebrew (transliterated) KRBIM.
    This is an amazing word/schema.
    As singular, cherub/KRB it consists of the three manifestations of the number 2,
    archetype of containers, shells, vessels, dwellings...

K=20
    R=200
    B=2

B is the archetype.
    K is the temporal (in time) existential container.
    R is the cosmic exalted expression; basically the universal mind/cosmic consciousness.

KRB, besides cherub, means 'to grip, grasp, seize'.
    Notice that if we read it backwards it forms a word with nearly the reversed meaning:
    BRK - to bend, kneel; to bless, to adore, to worship.

One is very welcoming and adoring and the other is a guard ready to arrest/prevent you.

"So he drove out Adam and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims and a flaming sword which turned every way to keep the way of the tree of life." Genesis 3:24

Notice the "sword" is spelled very similar to the cherub: ChRB
    This is a significant word alchemically - not only the depiction of swords in alchemical works, but
    what this schema means according to the cipher.
    Ch = 8 and signifies undifferentiated energy. It is our Prima Materia in its archetypal/ideal state.
    Notice Chyle/Hyle. So ChRB/sword is archetypal undifferentiated energy/consciousness projected into
    an archetypal container.

Anyway, KRB/cherub is an energetic container, a force field if you will;
    "an order of angelic beings".
    "Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth and I have set thee so thou wast upon the holy mountain of God thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

The cherubs are also used to cover, contain the Ark of the Covenant.
    According to the bible, one can build cherubs from gold or olive wood.

When I contemplate this word and it's applications, I get the sense that it refers to dimensions.
    A dimension contained in a dimension contained in a dimension: KRB
    We, consciousness, is exiled from the Tree of life dimensionally.

Consider that with our sword, ChRB.

What is the ark? ARN
    This is a beautiful schema.
    The unthinkable Aleph; cosmic consciousness; freedom.
    How do we get a box/coffin from that? Well, Ns usual meaning is an extension of H/life as
    individual existences, hence boxes. But at the end of a word Nf (final) = 700

Consider our tree which the cherubim contain/cover/guard. OTz
    O = 70, the realisation of indeterminism, combined with Tz = 90 repetitious cell division/multiplication.
    Makes sense for a tree of life. It is the 7/70/700 that signifies indetermination, potential, freedom.

Back to the ark, covered by cherubim; what is finally inside of all these boxes and coverings?
    The covenant/testimony: ODTh
    A covenant is an agreement. A testimony is a report of the truth.
    The truth is disguised/occulted by all these layers/veils/dimensions.
    The testimony is not a thing inside the ark, but a truth, a seeing.
    The word "testimony" begins with Ayin/O, the eye.
    The "all-seeing" eye sees all potentials.
    The next two autiot are expressions of 4; D = 4, Th = 400
    D is the resistance to infinity which allows the game of life/Hay/5.
    Th is the "omega" of the hebrew autiot. It is the ideal, perfect Temple of Aleph realised.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Blog Entries
    וַיְהִ֗י בְּצַוֹּתֹו֙ אֶת־ הָאִ֤ישׁ לְבֻֽשׁ־ הַבַּדִּים֙ לֵאמֹ֔ר קַ֥ח אֵשׁ֙ מִבֵּינֹ֣ות לַגַּלְגַּ֔ל מִבֵּינֹ֖ות לַכְּרוּבִ֑ים וַיָּבֹא֙ וַֽיַּעֲמֹ֔ד אֵ֖צֶל הָאֹופָֽן׃

And it came to pass that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen saying Take fire from between
    the wheels from between the cherubims then he went in and stood beside the wheels. - Ezekiel 10:6
    http://biblos.com/ezekiel/10-6.htm

First let's break this down into literal words.
    VIHI - this is the same as VIHI AVR - "let there be light". The root is simply "existence, being".
    BTzVThV - to command, to charge, to order. "To give charge to" is an interesting view.
    ATh - alpha and omega. They always ignore this when interpreting, but it is there.
    HAISh - "the man"
    LBSh - "to wear, to put on, to clothe, to be arrayed"
    HBDIM - the root BD means "separation, parts, poles, linen"; BDIM can be simply pluralisation of BD,
    but BDIM also means "lies, empty talk, boasts, and oracle priests". BDI is the word used to refer to the poles
    that carried the ark of the covenant.
    LAMR - "saying" - the word/logos
    QCh - "take"
    ASh - "Fire"
    MBINVTh - the root BIN means "between, interval, space between; discern, understand" as in BINH, the third sephiroth.
    LGLGL - fascinating combination: 30/3/30/3/30; it means "whirling/vortex, wheel, circle of stone"
    MBINVTh - repeated - "interval, space between"
    LKRVBIM - the cherubim, a dimensional construct
    VIBA - "to enter"
    VIOMD - "to stand, position"
    ATzL - "beside, joining together
    HAVPN - "the wheel"

KRVB/cherub is very similar to the root KRVZA, meaning "a herald", which brings us again to the caduceus/kerukeion - herald's staff/wand.
    The herald/cock/rooster is also prominent on Abrasax stones with two serpent legs. (A-BRA-SAX : BRA-ShITh)
    AVPN/wheel is very similar to the root AVPIR/Ophir, the land "from which comes good gold". And who can miss the
    significance of seprents and Ophites.

Even the river which Ezekiel says he was near when he had his vision is called KBR/Chebar, which means "intertwined, plaited" among
    other things ("seeing that which is now"; "multiples, abundance".)

Anyway, there's too much to go into, but I think it deserves to be considered in a dimesnional, vortex, scalar perspective.
    If anyone is interested, more details/specifics can be discussed.

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

I totally agree with you: the matter deserves to be considered in a dimensional, vortex, scalar perspective. I'm not well versed in linguistics or philology. I think getting a fresh or basic translation of the meanings of the words used by the ancients is very helpful and revealing. I have come to the same conclusion arrived at from experiences in both labs, the inner and the outer.

z0 K

Blog Entries
    Thanks z0 K

Blog Entries
    Your cherubim, sword and ark remind me of the Thrice Great Trinosophia, chapter six specifically:

"My son, thou hast let slip by the opportunity. Thou couldst have seized instantly the bird, the torch, and the altar. Thou wouldst have become altar, bird and torch at one and the same time."

Blog Entries
    Nice connection Kiorionis!
    There are etymological synchronicities there too.
    Bird is TzPVR in hebrew and the rock (which becomes the altar and throne) is TzVR.
    There are frequent references to a snare PCh and trapping birds, for ex:
    http://biblos.com/amos/3-5.htm

And this PCh has etymological relations with Puch/"Antimony" and with Peche/fish/mercury - possibly peche blend/pitchblend...
    There is the thigh symbolism http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...php?2690-thigh
    Thigh is PChD, which is also translated as "fear, awe, dread" and is another name for the 5th sephirah Geburah.
    PChV is translated as "black, charcoal".
    PChH has been translated "governor" but I think it holds a different alchemical intention:
    http://biblos.com/ezra/5-14.htm
    לְשֵׁשְׁבַּצַּ֣ר שְׁמֵ֔הּ דִּ֥י פֶחָ֖ה שָׂמֵֽהּ׃

"Sheshbazzar whom he had made governor" IMO reads "Sheshbazzar is the name appointed to this PChH"
    And a reasonable translation of ShShBTzR is "limestone from the rock"
    ShSh = marble, limestone
    B = from
    TzR = rock

Nebuchadnezzar is also referring to a prior manifestation of the rock/TzR: NBVKDNTzR
    The whole sentence is a development of the stone, it's "utensils" also translated "vessels".
    NBV/Nebo is synonymous with Mercury - he was a god of wisdom and writing.
    KD in both hebrew and greek means "jar" and corresponds with Kadmus/Mercury.
    NTzR means guard, protect, preserve.
    So the whole schema suggests "Mercury/Nebo guardian/preserver of the water vessel/pitcher/jar.

Torch in hebrew is LPID, which suggests lapide/stone.
    Also phanos in greek which has connotations to Saturn.
    http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/...hlight=stilbon
    Interesting, we have in this link a connection with Stilbon.

"The antimony of the sages, raw matter directly extracted from the mine, "is not properly mineral, and even less metallic as Philalethes (30) teaches us; but without partaking of these two substances it is something between one and the other. It is not corporeal however, because it is entirely volatile; it is not spirit because it liquefies like metal in fire. It is therefore a chaos which stands in stead of mother to all metals". It is the metallic and mineral flower ([*235-3] --- anthemon), the first rose, black in truth, which has remained down here as a part of the elementary chaos. From it, from this flower of flowers (flos florum) we first draw our frost ([*235-4] --- stibe) which is the spirit moving on the surface of the waters and the white ornament of the angels; reduced to this bright whiteness, it is the mirror of the art, the torch ([*235-5] --- stilbe), the lamp or lantern (31), the brightness of stars and splendor of the sun (splendor solis); still, united to philosophical gold, it becomes the metallic planet Mercury ([*235-6] --- stilbonaster), the nest of the bird ([*235-7] --- stibas), our Phoenix and its small stone ([*235-8] --- stia); finally it is the root, subject, or pivot (Latin, stipes, stirps) of the Great Work and not common antimony." - Fulcanelli

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    "The antimony of the sages, raw matter directly extracted from the mine, "is not properly mineral, and even less metallic as Philalethes (30) teaches us; but without partaking of these two substances it is something between one and the other. It is not corporeal however, because it is entirely volatile; it is not spirit because it liquefies like metal in fire. It is therefore a chaos which stands in stead of mother to all metals". It is the metallic and mineral flower ([*235-3] --- anthemon), the first rose, black in truth, which has remained down here as a part of the elementary chaos. From it, from this flower of flowers (flos florum) we first draw our frost ([*235-4] --- stibe) which is the spirit moving on the surface of the waters and the white ornament of the angels; reduced to this bright whiteness, it is the mirror of the art, the torch ([*235-5] --- stilbe), the lamp or lantern (31), the brightness of stars and splendor of the sun (splendor solis); still, united to philosophical gold, it becomes the metallic planet Mercury ([*235-6] --- stilbonaster), the nest of the bird ([*235-7] --- stibas), our Phoenix and its small stone ([*235-8] --- stia); finally it is the root, subject, or pivot (Latin, stipes, stirps) of the Great Work and not common antimony." - Fulcanelli
    It may also be interesting to read THIS POST in relation to the above

More elaboration on the outer blackness/cover, the inner whiteness ('Frost'), etc...

Blog Entries
    Wow. I just received a "download" from the "Operator" while exploring the etymology of the word 'secret'.
    I hope you guys enjoy this. I've already prepared some of the work in these previous posts in this thread
    relating to KRB/dimensions and ARN/arc/boxes. Please read or re-read my first two posts in this thread
    in context with orgone boxes and you will be amazed. I can hardly believe what i wrote myself when I re-read it.
    This verse from Ezekiel is especially enlightening:

וַיְהִ֗י בְּצַוֹּתֹו֙ אֶת־ הָאִ֤ישׁ לְבֻֽשׁ־ הַבַּדִּים֙ לֵאמֹ֔ר קַ֥ח אֵשׁ֙ מִבֵּינֹ֣ות לַגַּלְגַּ֔ל מִבֵּינֹ֖ות לַכְּרוּבִ֑ים וַיָּבֹא֙ וַֽיַּעֲמֹ֔ד אֵ֖צֶל הָאֹופָֽן׃

And it came to pass that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen saying Take fire from between
    the wheels from between the cherubims then he went in and stood beside the wheels. - Ezekiel 10:6
    http://biblos.com/ezekiel/10-6.htm

First let's break this down into literal words.
    VIHI - this is the same as VIHI AVR - "let there be light". The root is simply "existence, being".
    BTzVThV - to command, to charge, to order. "To give charge to" is an interesting view.
    ATh - alpha and omega. They always ignore this when interpreting, but it is there.
    HAISh - "the man"
    LBSh - "to wear, to put on, to clothe, to be arrayed"
    HBDIM - the root BD means "separation, parts, poles, linen"; BDIM can be simply pluralisation of BD,
    but BDIM also means "lies, empty talk, boasts, and oracle priests". BDI is the word used to refer to the poles
    that carried the ark of the covenant.
    LAMR - "saying" - the word/logos
    QCh - "take"
    ASh - "Fire"
    MBINVTh - the root BIN means "between, interval, space between; discern, understand" as in BINH, the third sephiroth.
    LGLGL - fascinating combination: 30/3/30/3/30; it means "whirling/vortex, wheel, circle of stone"
    MBINVTh - repeated - "interval, space between"
    LKRVBIM - the cherubim, a dimensional construct
    VIBA - "to enter"
    VIOMD - "to stand, position"
    ATzL - "beside, joining together
    HAVPN - "the wheel"

"Take (the secret) fire from Binah/Saturn/Time/Interval/Space/Darkness/Void"!!

For those who like recipes, this is a hum-dinger!
    Many of you have probably understood the gold plated wooden box/ark of the covenant as an orgone box.
    This is describing how it works. The dimensional nesting and shielding which manifests OR, AVR, OD, UR - the black sun.

arcane (adj.) 1540s, from Latin arcanus "secret, hidden, private, concealed," from arcere "close up, enclose, contain," from arca "chest, box, place for safe-keeping," from PIE *ark- "to hold, contain, guard" (cf. Greek arkos "defense," arkein "to ward off;" Armenian argel "obstacle;" Lithuanian raktas "key," rakinti "to shut, lock").
    Do you see - it says the same as i said above.
    Why "defense"? "Ward off"?
    Consider it in terms of "only removing the superfluous" from the One "thing" (which is not a thing: no-thing, Binah, darkness, al khem, void.)

The empty vessel is one path, but the covenant suggests another path using a magnet.
    I was asked if alchemy requires belief. Yes, the covenant is an "agreement". There is also a physical manifestation of this magnet:
    --- cutting up (of beasts in sacrifice); contract, covenant; mediator of the covenant; token of the covenant; people of the covenant; agreement; feast; washing soda (alkali, salt of lye).

I think this should shed enough light on the Ships/Arks of Poussin and Fulcanelli and the Coat of Arms where the bear/arctos carries the
    same box instead of a ship/argo: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...e-Benedict-XVI

Something I saw recently about the "ship":
    "Other symbolic names for the monad are ship, chariot, Proteus (a god capable of changing his form), Mnemosyne, and Polyonymous (having many names)."
    - secret teachings of all ages

There's a lot of numerology/gematria stuff too relating to significant words and multiples of 33.
    Maybe I'll post it later.

Excellent analysis Sol.

This translation is particularly interesting:
    Solomon Levi:
    "Take (the secret) fire from Binah/Saturn/Time/Interval/Space/Darkness/Void"!!
    Reminds me where the Tao De Jing says:
    We shape clay into a pot,
    but it is the emptiness inside
    that holds whatever we want.
    Curiously, emptiness/nothingness is a central tenet of Taoism, and even the Bhuddhists talk of the importance of the emptiness between the spokes of a wheel.

Hmmmm.....:|

G Alchemist

Blog Entries
    Thanks G!

Let's look some more into one of my favorite subjects - the Ark of the Covenant.

" 1“And you shall make the altar of acacia wood, five cubits long and five cubits wide; the altar shall be square, and its height shall be three cubits.2“You shall make its horns on its four corners; its horns shall be of one piece with it, and you shall overlay it with bronze.3“You shall make its pails for removing its ashes, and its shovels and its basins and its forks and its firepans; you shall make all its utensils of bronze.4“You shall make for it a grating of network of bronze, and on the net you shall make four bronze rings at its four corners.5“You shall put it beneath, under the ledge of the altar, so that the net will reach halfway up the altar.6“You shall make poles for the altar, poles of acacia wood, and overlay them with bronze.7“Its poles shall be inserted into the rings, so that the poles shall be on the two sides of the altar when it is carried.8“You shall make it hollow with planks; as it was shown to you in the mountain, so they shall make it." - Exodus 27

The word translated as bronze is the same word for copper. In fact, copper is probably a better translation in this case due to its conductivity.
    So hopefully you know what a copper grating is used for as i posted in the practical section.

The ancients were very wise and had technologies surpassing our own today, equal or greater than Tesla:
    browse these pics:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&t....1.tDqk2ZHsyPo

And here we see the "tree of life" covered by the same lattice network.
    Even the "fish gods" are wearing lattice gridwork to protect themselves:

Inside the copper networking we see a rod budding, or perhaps a torch. But when we consider the artifacts
    within the ark of the covenant, one among them was Aaron's rod which buds. Would it explain anything to you
    if I say Aaron = Iron rod?

Browse these pics if you like. Some i couldn't copy and paste:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=sumer...w=1366&bih=530

There's so many connections here. If I had the inspiration I'd be writing a book instead of writing it here.
    Anyway, understand the relation between the fish and mercury and water... John/Ioannes (means "fish") the baptist.
    Baphomet - baptist... etc. Water is the universal solvent, but also the universal conductor. Water holds many secrets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3z74eo3lkQ

One more clue - copper, NChShTh = 758 in hebrew gematria, equal to this Biblical phrase:
    http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Data...cnum=11&vnum=7

Now DG - coriander is merely GD - fish, backwards, sharing the same number - 7.
    ZRO - seed, is very much like our word ZeRO, as are the two following words which are one word repeated:
    OIN which you may recognise from AIN SVP having the meaning "nothing". But as OIN it also means
    "eye" and "fountain", source... an eye from an eye or wheel within a wheel.

Let's look closer as to the significance of coriander using etymology and green language:
    First attested in English late 14th century, the word coriander derives from the Old French coriandre, which comes from Latin coriandrum,[2] in turn from Greek κορίαννον (koriannon).[3][4] The earliest attested form of the word is the Mycenaean Greek ko-ri-ja-da-na[5] (written in Linear B syllabic script, reconstructed as koriadnon), similar to the name of Minos' daughter Ariadne, which later evolved to koriannon or koriandron.

Here we have Fulcanelli's Ariadne's thread. But also we have maiden/Kore and warrior, man/Andre.
    And the biblical phrase states that the manna came from the seed of Kore and Andre. Basic alchemical
    symbolism which doesn't help much. Interestingly, GD also corresponds to the numbers 3/G and 4/D.
    The bible must be decoded because the modern translation always lies. Here we have VOINV BOIN HBDLCh
    translated as "and the color thereof as the color of bdellium".

Strong's only offers us bdellium as a translation, but looking on wikipedia we find a town of BDLCh which
    translates as "crystal". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedolah
    We find it also translated as "small precious things; bdellium

It's all open to interpretation, but one such interpretation I see is that by using the maiden/copper
    and the warrior/iron, we attract a "seed" or mercury/fish which is our manna which appears as
    small, precious crystals - not unlike what i have witnessed from Nibiru's experiments.
    And the maiden and warrior needn't necessarily be copper and iron.

Maybe these two OIN BDLCh relate to Cylianis two crystal vases.

+ Reply to Thread