Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cherubim, sword, ark, etc.

Blog Entries
    So a bit more on dimensions. I mean this literally and figuratively... figuratively I mean a bubble, an hermetically
    sealed "flask". Literally, it is diagramed as this trinitarian shield:

These relate also to the four elements when we consider fire as something beyond the other three.
    Notice that son and SS make a line. Including Father produces a plane/triangle. And converting this
    2-d drawing into 3-d, including God produces a solid/tetrahedron.
    None of the three in the plane connect (non est). Only through moving "up" into another dimension
    do they connect (est), through "God" or primum materiam.
    It is the same in mind dimensions - the ego mind cannot solve its problems within itself. Solution =
    another dimension. "The mind that created a problem must evolve to solve that problem." - Einstein
    The ego mind/1st attention/thinking must be still to dissolve itself into presence/no thinking/2nd attention/seeing.

Something else I wanted to share about dimensions... I've spoken about the illusory nature of the ego when it is
    seen, being a completely psychological entity without substance (in Taoism, form without substance = dream/phantasm).
    And this ego/identity appears as a result of folding space-time, or as they say, self-reflection... the ego is a psychological
    bubble/dimension within the actual world dimension. And the ego goes further into confusion by believing its stories
    which are the next level of dimensions... the ego is a thought which produces other thoughts - dreams within dreams.
    Some of these thoughts which egos produce are religious, political, patriotic... identities within the identity - more
    fracturing and separation created by a fractured separate idea of self. In a way they are all lies... even the best intentioned
    stories. And these lies were Biblically determined to the serpent which is a symbol for mind/manas - the fruit of knowledge.
    Mind is also symbolised by the pentagram - the fifth point which rises above the four elements. The pentagram can be
    upturned or down - mind can emphasize the without or the within/silence... fold back in to the higher dimension instead
    create more mini-dimensions of thinking/knowledge. The serpent must be stilled/fixed to the tree with iron nails/will:

Spiritually speaking alchemically, this is the fixation of mercury which is simultaneously the dissolution of the body
    through going within/meditation. Which gives me the idea that animated/double mercury is able to meditate while
    going about the affairs of one's daily life.
    These spiritual translations do not take anything away from laboratory alchemy. I don't think alchemy is just spiritual work.
    Obviously, by this thread, we are seeing how to create dimensions using minerals and metals, as in the Ark of the Covenant.
    These "two" alchemies are the same. This is why I am trying to stress dimensions.
    Last edited by solomon levi; 12-30-2012 at 01:34 AM.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Blog Entries
    By "bubble" I mean this:

http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Thanks for sharing
    This is my own exegesis of Ezekiel 10
    http://niv.scripturetext.com/ezekiel/10.htm

The Glory Departs From the Temple
    The glory is the projection of light from the temple which is the body of the magickian

1 I looked, and I saw the likeness of a throne of sapphirea above the expanse that was over the heads of the cherubim.

2 The Lord said to the man clothed in linen, “Go in among the wheels beneath the cherubim. Fill your hands with burning coals from among the cherubim and scatter them over the city.” And he entered my sight. And as I watched, he went in.
    The city is the body. The fire of the burning coals is fire prana and kundalini. The cherubim are four hermetic animals. The wheel is the chariot of fire or merkabah. The energy body forms this shape when the merkabah has developed sufficiently to begin initiations in the solar works and attains in projection the golden chamber of Melchiezedek in the Higher Planes at Shamballah. During these initiations which Alice Bailey called the 5th and 6th solar initiations as did Dr. Joshua David Stone , the magickian projects to the Great Pyramid in the Valley of Luxor in Shamballah and projects through the capstone stretching the silver cord.Entering sight; the magickian is afforded greater clairvoyance through the higher vibration of this golden chamber.

http://biblos.com/ezekiel/10-2.htm

3 Now the cherubim were standing on the south side of the temple when the man went in, and a cloud filled the inner court.
    The inner court is the Chamber of Melchiezedek before an altar in Shamballah surrounded by angels and Mahatma. In the 6th initiation the aspirant enters the golden chamber of Melchiezedek and is attuned by the Mahatma and archangels there. The floor and the walls are as a great pastel layer of clouds.

4 Then the glory of the Lord rose from above the cherubim and moved to the threshold of the temple. The cloud filled the temple, and the court was full of the radiance of the glory of the Lord.
    This beautiful light emanates throughout the court and permeates the temple. The energy body is the City of God , the Tree of Life and the Temple.

5 The sound of the wings of the cherubim could be heard as far away as the outer court, like the voice of God Almighty when he speaks.
    The magickian manifests wings , also in subsequent pairs.

6 When the Lord commanded the man in linen, “Take fire from among the wheels, from among the cherubim,” the man went in and stood beside a wheel.
    The aspirant projects wearing a simple silhouette of energy appearing like a gown of linen. The aspiriant is attuned by the higher vibration of the court, the chamber within, the angels, Christ and the Mahatma assembled accepting energy from them.

7 Then one of the cherubim reached out his hand to the fire that was among them. He took up some of it and put it into the hands of the man in linen, who took it and went out.
    The aspirant accepts a Rod of Initiation which is subtle energy . After the initiation and attunement, the aspirant goes out, returning to the body.

8 (Under the wings of the cherubim could be seen what looked like the hands of a man.)
    9 I looked, and I saw beside the cherubim four wheels, one beside each of the cherubim; the wheels sparkled like chrysolite.
    10 As for their appearance, the four of them looked alike; each was like a wheel intersecting a wheel.
    11 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the cherubim faced; the wheels did not turn about as the cherubim went. The cherubim went in whatever direction the head faced, without turning as they went.

12 Their entire bodies, including their backs, their hands and their wings, were completely full of eyes, as were their four wheels.
    The spine is the primary tree of life but later trees manifest on each limb and every finger. The body morphs with wings. The primary eye is the third eye but the magician manifests eyes on the palms, and soles and in the centre of each stone and chakra.

13 I heard the wheels being called “the whirling wheels.”
    14 Each of the cherubim had four faces: One face was that of a cherub, the second the face of a man, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.
    15Then the cherubim rose upward. These were the living creatures I had seen by the Kebar River.

16 When the cherubim moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the cherubim spread their wings to rise from the ground, the wheels did not leave their side.
    The wings are a morphing of the wheels or the chariot of fire called the merkabah or body of light.

17 When the cherubim stood still, they also stood still; and when the cherubim rose, they rose with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in them.
    18 Then the glory of the Lord departed from over the threshold of the temple and stopped above the cherubim.
    The aspirant's energy body morphs into a Hermetic Sphinx and into a winged angel which continues to ascend. The living creatures are in them;

HeavenStone;..HA/GA.Arch Angel ....Green...Air ......Winged Angel with magickian's face
    MoonStone; ...Guardian Angel...........Blue.....Water....Eagle Winged
    SunStone;...... Higher Self................Yellow...Fire.....Lion Maned Aura
    EarthStone;.....Guardian Demon........Red.......Earth....Bull headed horned and hooved minotaur body
    and
    StarStone;...... Lower Self................Orange ..Fire......Serpent tail of the sphinx

19 While I watched, the cherubim spread their wings and rose from the ground, and as they went, the wheels went with them. They stopped at the entrance to the east gate of the Lord’s house, and the glory of the God of Israel was above them.
    Each of the subtle energy aspects of the magickian can fly or project on their own in a body of light.

20 These were the living creatures I had seen beneath the God of Israel by the Kebar River, and I realized that they were cherubim. 21Each had four faces and four wings, and under their wings was what looked like the hands of a man.
    22 Their faces had the same appearance as those I had seen by the Kebar River. Each one went straight ahead.

Psalm 91:13
    Aramaic Bible in Plain English (2010)Upon the viper and upon the cockatrice you shall tread, and you shall trample the lion and the dragon.
    The magickian overcomes the solar works of the lion to become the angel and the dragon of kundalini to continue ascension of their human energy body.
    Last edited by Aunt Clair; 01-05-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Perhaps the 2 cherubim that protect the ark are in fact the 2 "cerebrum" that cover the holy of holies in the brain.

+ Reply to Thread